How many of you are ex-teenager doucebags who peaked in highschool...

how many of you are ex-teenager doucebags who peaked in highschool? been lifting for a while but always avoided bodybuilding communities because it gathers the biggest autists and braindead frat bros. even on Veeky Forums, this is easily the worst board.

>because it gathers the biggest autists
Like anime posters? If rather have a "brain dead" frat gym bro than a fkn anime watcher. Anyways nobody is gonna just say there a douchebag so that was a dumb question. Btw saged

One of the worst*** especially after the pol and r9k invasion

You've stereotyped us wrong user, we were the awkward anime-watching nerds in highschool. We're on Veeky Forums to make up for our insecurity about our lack of masculinity.

t. doesnt get it
You don't get it.

Anyone else here not a faggot like this?
I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of incel betas

>even on Veeky Forums, this is easily the worst board

It could not be more obvious that this is your first week on the site.

I can think of 10 worse boards off the top of my head.

>/adv/
>Veeky Forums
>/a/
>/co/
>/b/
>/r9k/
>/pol/
>/tv/
>/s4s/
>/mlp/
>/vp/
>/g/

Whoops, thats 12.

lol I am a douche bag who peaked in high school

>feels good man

>forgetting to put /soc/
Fucking newfag

Veeky Forums is a lot better in its own subject than Veeky Forums. at least it tries to be different than the fast-fashion oriented malefashionadvice and the streetwear hyperbeast crowd. lot of underages and shitposts but cynism kinda works for a fashion board since you try to avoid falling into stereotypes and want to have a general self-awareness about the way you look.
Veeky Forums isnt different than any fitness forum in the world that has little moderation. you constantly try to show-off while picking up on other people's insecurities. same shit everywhere

>this is easily the worst board.

Really far from it.

FPBP

I played a couple sports in high school but was all together a nobody in both high school and college. I probably peaked in the conventional sense of thinking about it but I don't think i've peaked in happiness- I feel like I'm still on that journey.

I'm with you on that. I briefly watched Dragonball Z when I was 10 but that's as far as it goes.

normal well-adjusted people need to LEAVE

I was a nerdy guy in highschool, and I'm still one, but lifting gave me an alpha look. If you see me in real life you will assume I'm a frat that loves partying and sex, but in reality I'm the kind of guy who loves reading, listening to classical music or watching documentaries about ancient civilitazions lol And there's worst, I'm still a virgin

Actually I've found that people here are fairly chill, and Veeky Forums is actually one of the least racist boards. Sometimes you'll see is blatant /pol/ fags shitting up threads, but when their mom's make them go to sleep things go back to normal

Jesus, is that you? What are your lifts? Routine? Height? Weight? How long have you been lifting? How are you still a virgin? Age?

Yes, it's me. I've been following pic related with little changes after some time. I started lifting 3 years ago 5 or 6 times a week. I'm 185 cm and 89 kg. And I'm a vigin because I'm an insecure autist wih no self esteem and tourette syndrome, I've been bullied my enitre childhood and teenage years and that gave a huge social anxiety and general repulsion for people and women. I'm 23 years old.

mor pics pls, mirin

At least this board inspires me to be an active retard instead of just a retard. /r9k/ is an awful place that ruined whatever friendships I had left with females.

Complaining about anime watchers on a mongolian powerpoint imageboard

>how many of you are ex-teenager doucebags who peaked in highschool?
Opposite with me. Im a bullied beta turned semi normie