Jujimufu?!

What's Veeky Forums's view on this so-called "anabolic acrobat"?

steroid monkey who convinced himself he is special for being able to do front split
>protip
you aren't special jujimboo, go home, leave Veeky Forums

Annoying over the top fake personality. Acts immature and appeals to 12 year olds and adults who haven't mentally aged past 12.
Can't blame him too much, he's an actor and pro as gets paid a lot for sponsorship and so forth.

He's what Alan Thrall would be if he roided.

He can do a lot of impressive stuff. Mainly splits and lifting heavy things.

Cutting his life short by 10 years for some youtube views, annoying as well.

>see one video
>"haha thats pretty funny"
>see two videos
>"hey its that guy!"
>see three videos
>"oh this again"

Please stop.

Lots of salt in this thread. I guarantee you are all DYELs

>splits are impressive
Wow! I'm sure amazed at those thousands of little acrobat fags who can stretch their legs out!

I've been following Jujimufu since he was doing tricks tutorials. He's not faking, he has an eccentric personality.
He gives good advice, is funny and highly skilled in tricking, flexibility and weight training.
Jon Call is an overall good guy and deserves the fame he's got.

Seems like the sort of guy that would be fun at first but would get really passive aggressive if you spent too much time with him.

This. Veeky Forums is crabs in a bucket

>I've been following Jujimufu since he was doing tricks tutorials. He's not faking, he has an eccentric personality.
>He gives good advice, is funny and highly skilled in tricking, flexibility and weight training.
>Jon Call is an overall good guy and deserves the fame he's got.
Hello my fellow redditor!

Just because you look at poojimufu pictures all day doesnt mean you look like him

>this nigger is only 31

roids are a hell of a drug

Faggot.

Go kys

Retard. Post body if you're so big and TOUGH! Oooh, too scared baby? Pathetic.

I like him. Only youtuber I know that does multiple types of fitness and all for fun. Get so many youtubers portraying fitness as boring and repetitive, and he comes along drinking beer and doing backflips.

>I know how to not look salty

About as reddit as you can get

Jujifaggot: "Hey look at me everyone! I can do backflips and I'm gonna make sure everyone knows it by doing it almost all the time. I'm also gonna drink beer and make a big deal out of sniffing ammonia to seem really COOL and MANLY!"
12 year olds: "Wow this guy is so kewl! He drinks beer which makes him seem so grown up and he has big muscles! He's so funny and random he always does backflips and stuff! Haha jujimufu is bae!
And most importantly of all, he doesn't do BORING stuff that slightly related to reality or will help me I prove myself!"

I'm jelly of his home gym

I saw a vid of him sparring some 150 lb. manlet. The manlet beat him up. What good is all that flexibility and muscle if guys way smaller than you can bust your head open?

he's more jacked than 99% of Veeky Forums
shut the fuck up all of you, you all take advice from a fat geologist who looks worse than 99% of people at the gym rather than this guy. The results speak for themselves.

you first

"shut the fuck up all of you! stop making fun of my jujimufu!"

>the roids speak for themselves

I've only seen the webms but he seems entertaining

What is his youtube channel?

Underrated

Muscle implants make you a better person? How gullible are you?

>what's his YouTube channel?
>>>/reddit/

True, but he doesn't hide it. Hell, it's in his title.

who the fuck cares if hes jacked? he is cringy af

I think he's a nice guy and its entertaining to watch him to try out new lifts etc.
I'm really excited when Eric Bugenhagen comes over to his homegym.

>I think he's a nice guy
So you think all actors that play good guys in movies are really nice irl?

>being positive makes him a redditor
Nigga. We don't have to shit talk people 24/7 like gossiping bitches.

Still impressive to me, I've never met a man who can do them.

It's good for doing splits and moving heavy objects, duh

jealous fucks. pic related, you

Because expressing one's positive personal opinion about a certain topic is reddit-exclusive. Newfags ruined this board.
>4chinz is kewl and only for shitposting
Not even the same user, just fuck off.
I think he's a cool guy, but I don't really follow him that much. He gives great advice sometimes, sometimes he just wastes time. Gotta give it to him tho, he tries to do shit that has not been done a billion times over.

He's pretty funny. Everyone who disagrees hates fun.

I like him.
Fun things are fun.

Must be awesome to be able to use a reaction image alongside your post, huh? Pity there's no up votes but maybe one day...
Pardon? How did I know you're from reddit? Haha, well that would be telling...

Nice dubs!

>this entire thread
Never visiting the reddit infested cesspit of a board ever again.

I could out bench all of you fucking pussies and my girlfriend is a 10.

>Trying this hard

You have to go back.

I watched him for the past 2 months
really cool vids; the ones were he has guests in his gym in particular
I did not like the last one, were he literally abused his camera man for the reddit lulz

tldr: i like humble training juji, not the stupid reddit lulz so random abussive juji

Unfortunately, you seem to misunderstand reaction images you retarded faggot. The image actually has to relate to the post you stupid retarded idiotic faggot.

My nigga, I could flip you over like a pancake and use your back as a cutting board.

(cont)
the thing is, I understand many fit aficionados would hate him for this antics
and at the same time, his antics are the bait for normies
so I hope he goes the fit route, but i understand that dead lifting while on fire, wearing a stupid horse mask, gets him views

but Juji: those views come and go. the normie crowd is massive, but absolutely NOT loyal

>I did not like the last one, were he literally abused his camera man for the reddit lulz
He doesn't care about people's feelings etc. he only cares about getting his viewpoint up. He's basically a sociopath replicating human emotions for his own gain.

Can you do them with 2pl8 over your head?

It's like he has a youtube character, that lifts heavy shit, only drinks coffee, and light things in fire, LULZ YOLO
i don't like that shit

but as I said, humble fit Juji is awesome

This. I've never seen anything get stale so quickly.

>little acrobat guys
that's the point you fucking idiot, he's not a little guy. Have you seen a guy his size doing them while lifting heavy weight at the same time?

>if he roided.

Watched only two of his vids
One he went shopping for a homegym, seemed pretty chill guy

Second he was teaching his Dad to diddly, but his old man had shite form and was never corrected.

That is my sole contribution to this thread

Someone post the webm of him deadlifting 5pl8 on rolllerblades

he does some cool stuff but his over the top "wacky" antics get old

Old time trickstutorials.com poster here. I like juji and tboyd (and Antoine and Clarence, who were also both old tt forum acolytes). Think a lot of it is still up on acrobolix. He is a good writer - his humor comes through much better in that medium, I think.

His channel isn't as good as his writing (yet). He looks tired a lot. Kind of wish he'd lay off the ephedrine and ammonia inhalants and shit. But it's gotten way better as time has gone on. He's getting more in tune with what makes for good content. Hoping he pursues the weightlifting direction more.

As for Natty status - look at his old writing. Almost two decades of insanely detailed record keeping. OBSESSIVE devotion to training and meal prep. He is a person who has done everything "right" for a very long time and he's basically been permabulking for that entire time (old juji was basically born ottermode). Not saying it's proof, but if he says he's Natty I buy it.

Tl;Dr I like him, go read his articles, they're funny and informative

Fuck off boogie

you trying too hard dude pls go back to reedit

I liked the spar he had with Shane Fazen. It was nice and hetero.

Bet his FFMI begs to differ faggot

to be fair Tom wants the abuse I think

well, in a way I agree, and I think he is portraying a character, too
and I hate that
I think last week they did a vid in a weightlifters club, and it was fucking sweet

the youtube clickbait nature favors the stupid reddit stuff, but at the end of the day, i think you really need to have a core audience, and then maybe get into stupid shit from time to time to get more views

the gym setup videos were also sweet, too

You could say that about anyone or anything.

>Waaaa waa mommy he's telling me go back to plebbit again

lmaoing@urlives, children
Why anyone would waste mental energy on having meme-arguments on the internet is beyond me. Enjoy the rest of your day anons.

yeah the vid where we was doing oly lifts . cant wait to see clarence and him go there

Both of these

He's ok to watch if you're bored. I mean really bored. Really really really bored.