You're not that big

>you're not that big
* slurps *

Unfortunately you are..

BRRRAAAAPPPPPP

>fortunately you are
ftfy

pls sit on my face

I'd feed her beans just to catch a snif of her braps.

>ftfy
BACK TO REDIT WITH YOU MY DEAR FRIEND IT WAS NICD MEETING YOU AND ALL BUT I THINK YOUR FRIENDS ARE MISSING YOU SO SORRY ITS JUST TIME TO LEAVE GOODBYE

Underaged ban trying to fit in detected

>well, the big part is down there
Saying this while pointing at my feet.

>you bet

pro-tip girls dont randomly say this shit unless they want to have sex with you, assuming you can be normal and not freak out about what she said

For you

>you're not that white

>for you

they might say this to you if you are a skinny beta fag just for the lulz
source: skinny beta fag

rude

Oh yeah?
>pick her up and put her over your shoulder

Sounds autistic but girls love it when you dominate them

Nope. Just autistic.

Feed me some milk momy

*ssniiiiiiiiffff* yes, my dear, quite pungent...

-you're not that human

You're not that white
*kills*

I dunno, doing stuff liek that with cocky girls has got me puss before, it just needs to not seemed forced.
Like you chuckle and do it in a non tryhard way

I like colonisation though, they haven't seemed at brittle as asians/white

tell us more

Shit test central.

I think black girls can be very attractive, but I just can't into them. It's the smell, anons. The smell. In college I had a short thing with this black girl who was so cute, had a beautiful smile and glistening white teeth, nice little body and was pretty much a white person in mannerisms. It wasn't till I got close to her in bed next to her hair that I realized I couldn't do it long term. It was rough, scratchy hair and smelled just terrible. You spend a lot of time spooning when you're in a relationship, and I couldn't handle a face full of that consistently and it really, really sucks that it's such a big deal breaker.

Why does their hair smell so bad?

its the products that keeps their hair in line, I believe.

I know a mixed black girl (something like a quarter or an eighth native or w/e) who dont have the wool-like hair and her hair smelled regular

*Sucker punches*

Only prime aryan booty is allowed on this board. Negro/chink subhumans need not apply.