Tfw can't deadlift the bar

>tfw can't deadlift the bar

Ya know what you should do? KILL YERSELF HAHAHAHEEEHEEHEE! Do eet! My son my son my son.

what

I get about half way through the rep then my lower back doesn't have enough strength to finish

Then you are legitimately a cripple.
See a doctor.

r-rippetoe said physios are a fraud and just to squat bench and deadlift

don't listen to people here.. I used to not be able to hold a glass of water because of my shitty lifestyle... just work on other things and wait it out. Do back/shoulders on a day of their own and make sure you hit your lower back with hyperextensions real good. Also leg extensions both muscles will help you get into it.

Don't stress it man, it took me like 3 weeks to get my body actually functioning again.

How is that possible? Even a 10 year old can dead lift the bar.

>tfw can't deadlift myself

You are barely able to support your own bodyweight. Your body is barely functioning.
Get advice from an actual professional.
And on the slim chance this isn't bait, post body or your measurements. I'm really curious.

How is this even possible without a serious illness?

What lifestyle is so shitty that it makes you that weak?

>tfw cant open gym door
>tfw cant get to bench to strengthen door opening muscles

5'7 40KG

bait or anorexic?

So you are a girl?
Eat more you stupid cunt. Or die. Whatever floats your boat.

No point in lifting desu
slowly up your calorie intake and your body and it will get you a muscle foundation just like that

>How is this even possible without a serious illness?
Let me start off by saying I never did any slightly intense physical activity other than sprinting 5 meters after my cat when I felt playful with it. School we had a 1/week sports class which you could do whatever you want in so i wandered off school till it was over with a friend of mine. Keep at it with a shitty diet, stay-at-home 24/7 studying/playing games until you're 19 years old and you'll get there. Only thing my body was capable of at that point is hang about from one point to another, use the keyboard not even feeling my fingers anymore and write with a pen.

Standing up from bed I needed to move my stiff hands around until I could feel them again, I'd then start slapping my legs and face with them till they were 'alert'. Going out of bed was a real struggle.

^

Anyway, I picked myself up 2 years ago. My numbers aren't as high as fit would like but my body is beautiful to my eyes and I feel grateful as fuck that I can move around without feeling like I'm putting too much effort into it.

DL: 380
Squat:320
Bench:250
all in lb excluding the bar.

Went from 6"2 45kg to 6"3(somehow) 88kg
Feels amazing desu

Weew that sounds pretty serious.
Good for you then for making it. Those numbers are pretty solid for not even considering you were at deaths doorway.

Fantastic improvement man, congrats on turning things around

Thank you guys
I remember first day in the gym the coach there told me to do some cardio and so I semi-jogged for 6 minutes and I felt so refreshed. I loved the gym ever since. I kept coming back chasing that feeling but nowadays it's just a habit I guess. Also remember feeling sore as fuck for 2 days after that 6-minutes cardio session. Ah... no place better on earth than the gym. We're all gonna make it brahs

Do you have some progress pics?