Go for a run you fat fucks

>he talks about how much he lifts all day
>can't run even a 6 minute mile

no one is impressed about what you lift when you can barely make it up stairs without going out of breath lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersworld.com/newswire/biomechanics-expert-debunks-treadmill-running-myths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one is impressed about how fast you run when you can barely lift your car keys without shaking lmao

But i can and i am on a bulk this time of year.

Were those guys being ironic or are they really that clueless?

>run
>not swimming
Never going to make it

You do realize how stupid that sounds right? Like of all the examples you could've chose, you really went with car keys? Even weak people don't shame with car keys unless they have Parkinson's or something, and shame on you if you do that. Op has a point though, whenever I see a guy who can't do cardio I laugh because I know those are the types that can't last in bed very long.

no, they're really that clueless

This is true. That's why the best kind of work-out is a balanced one. Thank you for giving me the motivation to get off my ass and do more running. Truly a god send when I needed it, OP.

I'm not being ironic.

Why would I want to run fast?

Girls wont be like
>"hey user show me how fast you can run"
>i will run a mile, i will be back in 6 minutes my lady

Girls will be like
>"omg user you are so big, can i see your muscles?"
>*flex a 'cep*

6 minutes isn't fast its a bare proof you are not going to die from heart failure within the next few years

I actually like to go on bicycle rides with friends etc. I wish I could go with current bf but his foot is paralyzed.

cardio is boring god dammit i just want to live big weights

>Not doing triathlons

Lol. That's some nice estating. Also most people who claim a 6 minute mile do that then stop. A mile isn't even a proper race distance. If you maintain that pace over 5 km you are in the 73rd percentile.

I can do a 12 minute 2 miles and I don't really consider myself a runner, just do a 2 mile run x3 a week on the running machines

I'm not even close to a competitive runner

>running machines

yeah the only machine you use is the vending machine you fat fuck

What in your life are you trying to run from OP?

What speed do you go at on the running machines?

kek'd

Now I've got to go home in my driving machine and cry.

Kek

>Falling for the cardio meme
Enjoy being weak

Rekt

you do realize that lifting weights also increases the hearts ability to pump blood due to the increased blood pressure during said lifts?

>those are the types that can't last in bed very long
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm better in bed now that I'm big, and haven't done cardio in forever, than when I did exclusively cardio. I can last basically as long as I want while doing all the work, and haven't done cardio with any regularity in months.

>home
Pretty sure what you're talking about is a "shelter machine"

>no one is impressed about what you lift when you can barely make it up stairs without going out of breath lmao
this so much. conditioning, endurance, strength, athleticism and aesthetics go hand in hand. Just going for strength is for the losers that were picked last in PE and have to compensate for something now
>started with physical activity in their 20s
>berating others
fucking lol some of you are beyond redemption

>Falling for the Strength meme
Enjoy being dead before 25

It also increases the size and mass of the heart as well.
And we all know that isn't good at all.

you ruined it way to go fag

C O P E
O
P
E

>running
Don't mind me, I'll just be leisurely blowing past you speedlets on my road bike during my /comfy/ afternoon ride.

You don't have to do cardio to go up stairs with no trouble. Fat people maybe but even they don't have trouble. I don't really understand the point of this thread.

Just curious but how is increased size of left ventricular wall of heart from increased muscle mass bad?

>running machines
uhh I hope you don't think that counts baby

go on, dazzle us with your insight on why running around a track is in any way different

How does cardio improvement work? Hypertrophy of cardiac muscle? How does someone's cardiovascular system go from being physically unable to run a 6 minute mile... to being able to do it?

you also have to be a healthy weight to do a 6 minute mile btw, at that numbers you can't be carrying around lifter beer belly

Enjoy being an anorexic fuckboy with shin splints and fucked up ankles

Air resistance you stupid shit.

that is fractions of a second you retard on a machine vs track, do you do your running in a vaccum inside?

Maybe relevant to a world record attempt, not to anyone else

not him, but have you ever run on a track? see for yourself. Running is actually fun outside. Havent measured my times for a decade now, but when I played sports, my times as 15-16 years old. Certainly not track&field athlete tier, but pretty good for the average population
100m: 11,2
400m: 57s
1km: 3min 05s
cooper test: 3300m in 12min

???

let me just go find a running track somewhere nearby instead of just using a machine that is at the gym I go to anyway

runnersworld.com/newswire/biomechanics-expert-debunks-treadmill-running-myths

Just googled it and there is no real difference at non extreme competitive levels.

If I had my own track in the backyard sure I'd use that, but it makes no difference

>a running track somewhere nearby instead of just using a machine
Treadmills aren't properly calibrated for speed and distance, and you run in a cloud of your own body heat.

Get outside and get some vitamin D, you fat lazy autistic nigger.

What is this shit man? Instead of reading up a bunch of shit like fucking neets do all the time, try it out and see if you like it.
Do you need people to tell you what to like? Maybe you enjoy it so much it doesnt become a core but enjoyable and you'll keep doing it. Maybe you try it out for a month, see that you hate it and then go back to running on the treadmill. At least you know after
I have real trouble understanding this approach. Fucking autists I swear

keep using that as an excuse for never doing any running fgt

retard just provided you with a source for why its the same

>cloud of your own body heat
>thinking this is a thing
just end it

It can be remarkably harder to run outside depending on terrain, wind, temperature, humidity etc. Treadmills are for bitches lmao

>wah facts are boring
I do untimed running regularly just around my local area but a running machine is used to accurately measure improvement in times.

>cloud of your own body heat
>thinking this is a thing
>just end it

It's easy to spot the fatties that don't do cardio.

I've run a mile in under 4:20 in the past, and I still maintain a mile under 6:30 while lifting heavy currently.

>try going on a jog
>fall asleep while jogging

There has never been a more boring exercise

DUDE

WEED

Nobody gives a fuck how far you can run when you look like shit

tbf it's not about one mile. If you need to move five miles and you can't get a hold of some transpo, you ought to still be able to arrive at your destination in under a half hour. Life doesn't wait.

you should have just let the streak die out. Now you just look fucking retarded.

not OP but I like to imagine I'm running from godzilla to get a final rush of adrenaline at the end

that feel when you have been lifting for years and then try running for the first time in your life. I looked like a fucking retard on my first run because I look pretty fit but i was barely able to run for 5-10 minutes at a REALLY slow pace lol

I have been running 2 times per week last 5 or 6 weeks. currently at 30 minutes for 5km, which is a 10 minute mile. how long does it take to get to a 6 minute mile?

Wow, i hope you don't actually thought that running in place creates any sort of air resistance.
You also don't have to turn, care about terrain, bad surfaces (slippery, etc).
So as said, a treadmill is nowhere near outdoor running.

to be fonest?

>running machines
almost as bad as pulling sumo

>finish intense muscle workout
>fatigued and cant do any more
>legs are fine though
>do an hour of cardio on top of it
>mfw im done

its a great feel

Save as a fucking gif when i fucking save you as a gif you fucking pos shit internet file

Find a way to make cardio not so god damn boring

you mean the blood pumping machine?

I chuckled

I begin my workout with cardio then lift, then end with cardio. Is this a good idea or should I change it up?

Jump rope

Depends on your goals, if you're trying to lose weight it should be okay