A woman will never look at you like this, ever...

A woman will never look at you like this, ever. You will never know what it's like for a woman to be genuinely attracted to you and worship you for your genes - fundamentally who you are. You'll never know how it feels for a woman to submit to you naturally as a result of your genetics. You'll never get the best of a woman - you'll never be the target of her affections, never see her genuinely happy to be around you, never have her willingly submit and want to please you, never have her jealous when you're around other women. You'll never see the sparkle in her eye when she looks at you.

If you ever end up with a woman she will resent you and use you as a walking resource/emotional validation machine while she stews in bitterness over her failed relationships with Chad and dreams about him and the time he used to sneak in the window and fuck her ass in her parents house when they were home when she was 19, while she lies in the bed you paid for, in the house you paid for, next to you, after she's rejected sex with you for the 7th time this week.

There's no point in anything

you think people do this crap off-camera?

Are you really this pathetic

Sort yourself out bro

A lot of this is just situational. You can go from pic to your paragraph in a few months if you fall off your game. As much as Veeky Forums likes to fantasize this even happens to 'chads' more often than any of us would like

>A woman will never look at you like this, ever. You will never know what it's like for a woman to be genuinely attracted to you and worship you for your genes - fundamentally who you are.
But a woman has looked at me like this, because she was so attracted to my fundamental self. What's your point aspie?

it will or it will get the hose again

>thinking we're all as pathetic as you
think again

>Veeky Forums
>health and fitness

I actually had that a couple of times in my life and i wouldnt say that I'm a chad. I am very confident and nice to the people I like and I show a lot of empathy so a lot of girls like me.

Gotta say that my ex was exactly like the girl in the pic but she was an attention whore which i somewhere down the line wasnt willing to accept. Broke off our relationship after 3 1/2 years and never looked back. Also, she found another guy soon after so if that isnt proof that women have situational feelings I dont know what is

>tfw my current gf of 4 1/2 years looks at me like that but isnt an attention whore to other people

Speak for yourself, bud.

They do, I've had it done to me

Veeky Forums - Fitness

>the best of a woman
>toddler-like clingy antics

I know this board is r/trp now, but trust me on this: women can do better than that.

but shes not cold and tired?

You're a bit touched bruv

imagine writing and posting this

No shit, I'm a straight woman who looks like that when my bf leaves. I still cry whenever he's going to be gone for a month or something, even after 5 years

im pretty sure the person who typed this is unironically autistic. a normal person cant be this overly dramatic and just sperg out.

My first and third (current) gf looked at me this way, and so does the side chick I'm fucking. It's not hard. Just give proper D.

Your problem is, that you make attracting women the source of your happiness.
Its not my goal to have a woman do that to me (even though i had, even as an introvert, because its not that hard)
Also people lie on social media about their lifes.

I kinda did. Had this chick I met during a one month exchange program. She was friends with my supervisor. Met her while the whole lab was having lunch together. She told my supervisor afterwards that she found me absolutely beautiful and couldn't take her eyes off of me during the entire lunch.
Ended up dating her before I had to go back. Feels bad because she was genuinely gorgeous too.

Jokes on you. Ive had a woman look at me and behave like this. Dated for a few years before realizing she had zero ambitions and no desire for self improvement despite living a shit life in a shit place smoking weed all day.

She genuinely loved me, but i couldnt love someone who wasnt happy with themselves.

You virgins are really hurting your mental health with this chad meme.

you don't this level of attachment
t.stuck dick in crazy