Redpill me on reverse dieting

Redpill me on reverse dieting

Have to be pretty fit in order to do it.
Requires going harder and faster, so more calories necessary.

eat more, exercise most

>eat more calories
>burn more calories
>greater deficit
>WOW GUY EATING MORE MAKES YOU LOOK THINNER!!!!

and this is how fat people come into existance

1st pic looks hotter

When you constantly drive with a tank that's only half full you can only get so far. Fill up and drive twice as long. Knowing your limitations is key. If you don't go beyond them then it's pointless.

you got to be insayin

she needs to squat or something, her legs look awful in the 2nd pic

you are ridiculous

S T I C C

It looks like she just sucked it in and changed the angle a bit. The fact that her boobs almost seem magically bigger in second pic further confirm she's holding it in and her chest is being puffed out from it

She could be working out her chest muscles, which pop the chest out a bit. Old trick for slightly bigger tits.

Lol no, chest muscles are below the tits, they don't magically encompasses the fat spheres with muscle. You can clearly see the actual spheres are at least just as big as the "before". I'm fairly certain this was one of those pics taken to prove how much lighting, angles and sucking it in can make it seem like an "after" pic.

BRAPPP

>Chest muscles below the tits
You what

wtf is going on itt?

Wish I was that wall behind her.

Brehsssss holdddd meeeee

>tfw no rat-faced braphog

me after 6 months of SS

>The fact that her boobs almost seem magically bigger in second pic
Her arm's covering them in the first one, genius

>chest muscles are below the tits
...Are you retarded?

>You can clearly see the actual spheres are at least just as big as the "before"
>her boobs almost seem magically bigger in second pic
wat?

does fkin not

The idea behind it is if you eat closer to your BMR, then you're avoiding the body holding fat for starvation mode

Less calories = metabolism crashes
More calories = metabolism improves

Sadly, most of the world is stuck in the US-Protestant "I sinned, I have to suffer" diet mode, so they crash their metabolism more and more and more.

Eat more, move more should be the to-go "diet", but suffering is addictive, I guess.

i'm not sure how much you are trolling, but this makes no sense in a world where you can easily eat 5,000 calories in 5 minutes

It actually makes a ton of sense. "Eat more, move more" results in a higher basal metabolic rate, higher insulin sensitivity, ability to take in more food resulting in more micronutrients etc.

Most people unwittingly crash their metabolisms when cutting by not just upping their cardio instead of lowering calories. Keep the protein high and remain more active. Fat comes off but muscle stays, simple healthy and effective.

move as much as you want, you are never going to burn 5,000 calories of ice cream unless you are a professional athlete

i guess your advice may work for people that eat super-clean, as then it's not that easy to overeat, but for the fatty that is willing to pour a whole can of cream on their mouth and ask for seconds it's never going to work

the more calories you eat, the more calories you'll be allowed to burn
it's fucking math

>below the tits
please tell me you meant "underneath the tits"

not OP, but it is for decent diet and exercising, let me keep it simple, eat more with a decent diet and you will have more energy and better muscle recovery, you'll burn more calories on your workout because you will be able to lift more and for longer with more food (does not apply when eating ice cream and cookies for lunch)

>Bloated stomach looks hotter
belly fetishists are going to be the first ones on the day of rope

Now tell me she sucked in her leg fat as well

>not having conscious control over your leg lungs

This is retarded, eat more calories so you can then burn them later. Or you know just not overeat to begin with and extra cardio isn't needed

You're embarrassing yourself

Stop trollin