Black genetics are bett-

Black genetics are bett-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
youtube.com/watch?v=s0blVwemvPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

somebody post a webm? I cant find a full vid

that's pretty crazy though, makes me never want to try to do a backflip standing lol

>doing a backflip with socks on
lmao, he probably didn't realise he'd lose a ton of power without friction from barefeet

>not training neck

Jesus thats horrible, dude was just having fun.
Sad feels for friday

Socks kill.

And THIS, THIS right here is a lesson to NEVER wear socks when you do backflips.

Someone had to do it, and then get recorder doing it, and then DIE doing it, for others to learn. You will be missed, Durban bodybuilder, you will be missed. You taught us a valuable lesson, your life was not in vain.

the fuck. Was that his first time ever attempting a backflip?

That's gonna fuck with my head all weekend

ah, shit man...

RIP in peace

Not a single person reacted in the slightest, fucking disgusting

someone add the GTA 5 wasted

He got the crowd so hyped they thought him being motionless was all part of the act.
Also that guy jumping for joy when he hits the floor...

Damn

I thought they say black don't crack

great genetics but dumb as fuck, what else could you expect?

Not like they knew he died.

Maybe he should have practiced a few times before attempting one. His form was totally off, he basically jumped into the air and tried to propel himself backwards at the apex by thrusting his hips.

>africa
>expecting compassion, decency, or human emotions

They didn't know he was dead. I've seen footage of people falling from very tall stairs and on their head, it looked far worse than that and then they get up and walking out as if nothing happened.

The audience probably thought it was a small slip up on his part and that he would get up a bit embarrassed and that would be it. It's a shame fortune wasn't on his side and a few centimeters was the difference between that scenario and his death.

the secret is the worse it looks the better the outcome, when a nigga stops dead and it looks ok then you know shit is bad. All that rolling and bouncing ends up in his spine.

not fucking clicking this

God damn. RIP big homie.

like what a pathetic way to go.
you are on the top of your game only to achieve infamy through a fuck up.
i giggled.

Black genetics are better

>your life was not in vain.

How about just not doing backflips? They're stupid and only morons are "entertained" by them. Play with fire, you get burnt. Nigger had it coming.

Legit, poor guy

The article says "signature backflip" so does that mean he's done lots of backflips before?

>backflip 1x(failure)
Not much of a warmup desu

>The article says "signature backflip" so does that mean he's done lots of backflips before?

Why would you think that?

Because if it was his only backflip then it wouldn't be a signature backflip. If you did one before every show then it would be a signature backflip.

Only did a partial rep

That's not what signature means, idiot. It refers to the type of backflip he did.

>why didn't those people magically heal his broken spine lol

He was trying to sign his name with the backfilp.

>S...fuck

That's legit fucked right there. Not edgy, or funny, or anything. Just a guy who is proud, getting hyped, having fun, and slipped up. Shame, really.

wow r u a saint :o

Even if that were true, which it's not, he would still have to have done it multiple times for it to be his signature backflip you mong

>manlet

LOL he never learned.

yes it does, retard

Its just a backflip that he did at every show. Signature means his very own. No one else has done it. This is why faggits that say they have a "signature move" get me eye rolling. When you ACTUALLY have a "signature move" like me, then you can talk to me.

I see, that's why his name isn't in the article then

not clicking

It's his signature move because he used it to sign out

Damn that was such bad luck, if he got hit in the back it wouldn't have been fatal at all

basically he got rabbit punched

Top kek

Life sure is fragile

>niggers
you people never learn

all this compassion in this tread.

i had a tremedous kek.

also makes me have renewed respect for wrestlers who do this stuff for a living

this must be a joke. He ran forward and tried to do a backflip. A fucking ape would know that that doesnt work.

That's pretty heartbreaking to watch. It really shows how fragile we are that a simple slip up like that can end it all in the blink of an eye. I feel for him and his family.

If you have any loved ones, please tell them that you love and appreciate them. You never know when shit like this will happen. You can call me a faggot for saying sappy shit like this, but even people on this German cereal enthusiast website has people they care about.

Actually I am really glad that people die doing stupid risky things. I mean, come on, how stupid you have to be to attempt full action (e.g. backflip), when you don't know shit about it. It makes me as much happy as newbz loading 150kgs for their first bench press. Assess your weaknesses and slowly work on them...or just kill yourself like a dumb nigger.

inb4 edgy

What a stupid way to die.

Remember when Gregg Plitt died from overtraining?

I sincerely hope he went unconscious immediately. It must be a blessing to die as a whole crowd praises you.

You just get ran down when you train to hard sadly

any gymnastics faggots want to chime in here what he did wrong? hes obviously done a backflip before to even attempt it unless he is full blown nigger stupid.

i did Gymnastics for a couple of years. When you do backflips you gotta make sure your momentum is correct. Especially when you are running forward and then doing backflips. You can very clearly see how he simply just doesnt get the proper momentum. doesnt take a gymnast fag to see that.

>>your life was not in vain.

I agree this is stupid, but backflips are also pretty sweet.

Thread soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

Seriously, in a normal country most people would get up or laugh if someone fell.

He's just too big to attempt it.

not to be a dick but wtf, he didn't even come close to doing a backflip

Same day as Rich, fuck this world, who's next? scooby?

Calisthenics are much safer gu-

That guy weights a lot. A smaller guy failing that back flip in the same way would have better chances of surviving. This proves yet again that ottermode > anything else

Jesus I feel awful for laughing.
>Try to get crowd riled up for your backflip
>Jump
>Fucking die

I think he might have tried to swim midair

>could just be embarassing
>dat reflex sit up after hitting his head

That's when you know he at least has brain damage or is dead. Fuck.

Some football player died pretty much the same way.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0blVwemvPc

Don't do backflips people.

>Don't do backflips people.
Post the soccer guy who kept back flipping

life is fragile bruhs ;_;

say hi to zyzz for me

Fucking dive ball.

The back flip didn't kill him, he died of embarrassment.

>ate all the grain and cattle in his village
>probably killed a few dozen women and children for that mass
>snaps his shit up in the dumbest way

You fake pieces of shit if you didnt know that he died most of you would have chuckled or laughed

i still laughed

Well duh, removing the tragic factor from the equation, it's just a classic jackass-style meme

your pic had me crackin up

Look, nigger does dumb shit and dies, oh laughing out loud !

This... Fucking this. I'm with you man.

you are edgy

Now I want to see a video of him actually doing a backflip like that. I'm starting to think it's the first time he's tried it.

it seemed like it was his first time doing a back flip. are there any vids of him successfully doing one?

He was ahead of the curve.

>overtraining
More like undertraining

Meant for

>backflip
what a prank, someone told him that to do a backflip you gotta slam your head into the ground as hard as you possibly can