and here we see the 5'9 male reproducing with an adult female

> and here we see the 5'9 male reproducing with an adult female

That shit gave nightmare when i was a kid

>shortie is aimiing to impregnate gaia while shes taking a swim
what else do you want faggot ?

What the fuck is the context of this

It's an old show called the most extreme. This one was about reproduction and that specific example was for angle fish.

Angler fish

Muh bad

this
the male is only as big as shown in the webm. its only purpose is to bite into the female and stay there for the rest of their lives

learnt about the angler fish the other day, specifically it's reproduction, thought this was a recreation of that

>be me
>be 6'2
>have 6.5 incher
>be 7.5/10

okay

Angler fish are quite fascinating.

For the longest time, scientists thought that angler fish were asexual, since they could find no female angler fish. Eventually, and much to the fascination of the marine biologist community, it was discovered that the 'male' fish were actually females.
Angler fish females are covered in dozens of dangling pairs of testicles. Male anglers are born tiny, searching mindlessly for a female. When they find a female, the males attach to her bloodstream, where the hormones in her system melt the male's mind and nervous system away. The male then exists as sperm receptacle for the female to access at her leisure.

>be me
>be 6'1
>have 8.5 incher
>Have 9/10 Irish/german genetics
Close, yet so far.

fuckin spooky

dick or gtfo

something about a science show helping people visualize animal behaviors

damn nature you scare

>be me
>be 5'11 duke of manlets
>have 6 incher
>8/10 face

Conclusion: Height>>>>>>Face>Frame

as a 6'2 24 kissless virgin i have to disagree

the ultimate orbiters

goddamn I miss this show.

>be me
>be 5'11
>have 5.5 incher
>be 6/10

feels average man

>be me
>be 5'9''
>have gf
>have job offer, when i'm done with my thesis
>sponsor of my sportsteam renewed contract

>still posting on Veeky Forums on a friday night
damn

>be me 6'3
>6.5
>8/10

big hands dont help the d proportions

>5.5
>average

U havn a giggle mate?

Fucking hell I miss old Animal Planet.

Who else used to watch the shit out of this as a kid?

6'0 here. height literally doesn't matter and women that believe that it does are usually fucking ugly without makeup.

The most extreme was the fucking shit, yo

They knew how to utilize an aesthetic to the utmost

>6'1"
>6.75" dong
>6/10 face
kms i'm drinking alone on a friday night and messaging okcupid matches
>tfw too much of a pussy to message a hot grill arts student who I have a 93% match rating with
where did life go so wrong

Yes they call it the "Amber Heard" mating strategy

>be me
>be 5'10-5'11
>have 6 incher
Could be worse

Man those fish seriously need MGTOW.

Not even Junji Ito could come up with this fucked up shit

>be me
>6'5"
>7.75 incher
>9/10 face
feels chad

This was on the front page of reddit yesterday. Don't ask me how I know but you all are gay for responding

Those fuckers are weird. That's what happens in extreme environments though. A male angler fish is little more than an organ with a free swimming stage for maturation. Once it's sexually mature, it doesn't eat, it just attaches and is provided nutrients via female blood (just like a brain, lung, or liver).

There's an evolutionary distance at which anthropomorphizing animals stops being a good way to understand them.

>be me
>5'8

This and the Crocodile hunter were the only shows that I watched on animal planet.

It's like one of those /d/ comics where people slowly morph into someone else's giant penis.