/fraud/ general

Previously on no homo general
Read the wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

NO SOURCE TALK

Is Rich Piana gonna make it?

How long until Crusader pulls a Chris Benoit?
LGD > Anavar
Anadrol > Dbol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4&t=50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 weeks into PCT with no PCT.

This was a stupid idea.

> Is Rich Piana gonna make it?
Hes gonna lose his gf before he knows it
> How long until Crusader pulls a Chris Benoit?
5 weeks
> LGD > Anavar
delusion
> Anadrol > Dbol
delusion

If anything it would be turinabol > dbol.

tbol is literally the worst oral there is

inb4 you're that memer who says everyone who says tbol sucks has never tried real tbol

>Anadrol is delusion
>Thinks tbol does anything

Top. Fucking. Kek.

Holy shit guys.

For my first 5 injections, I was stupid enough to use a 21G x 1.5" needle for quad injections (now I use it only to draw) because of some stupid native language injection guide I read. I was wondering why it felt like I had stabbed myself with a metal rod after injection...

I was wondering why the needle looked so big, but I thought I was just being a huge pussy.

Today, I switched to a 25G x 1" needle (recommended from someone here), injected into mid quad, and it was such a breeze. Super smooth and no pain to be felt. The needle looked so small compared to the other one.

Do mtren raws look the same as tren a and e raws or did I get 1g of regular tren for $56.

Also var and mdht are legit as fug for vascularity.

>Unlike trenbolone acetate which has a half-life of only about 1 day and therefore should be injected daily, trenbolone enanthate is typically injected 2-4 times per week. The half life is probably about 5 days.

Intramuscular injection every day? Jesus christ, I'm going to become a human pin cushion.

WHATEVER IT TAKES, GODDAMNIT.

So I gotta say, I'm on day 2 after my first shot and so far this whole experience has been underwhelming. I'm thinking of just repeating my dose again tomorrow (250mg test) and hope this shit kicks in quicker. Is 250mg weekly
Really that low?

good for you

drawing oil based substances with an 18g and injecting intramuscularly with a 25g has been the standard. If you ever need to inject subcutaneously, a 31g will feel like nothing.

More or less according to google image search. If you got it from the homo coloured chinese animal it should be g2g, theyre well regarded.

No 250mg is good depending on goals, but it takes a while to build up to peak levels, if you wanted peak levels from day 1 youd inject nearly triple the amount for the first injection.

I use a 27g for subq oil, its still kinda slow but works, 29g was impossible in a 1ml syringe, but workable with warmed up oil in a 3ml syringe (slow though).

I'm assuming you're using testosterone enanthate, or cypionate. If not, then speak up and tell us which type.

Test e and test c both have a long half life, it's going to take a few weeks before blood levels reach maximum concentration. You need to be patient and, frankly, you should have known this before starting.

If 250mg per week is your plan, then stick to your plan. You need discipline, we all need self control. 250mg per week is already enough to put you well outside of the natural range.

> are you taking an ai? Which one, and how much / often per week?
> How many weeks is your steroid plan?
> what is your pct plan? What are you going to use, what dose, and how long?

Answer these questions and explain why in detail.

I always warm the drawn oil for a few minutes with an electric heat pad, and then inject at a slow, even pace over the duration of 2 minutes using the stopwatch on my phone. Doing this goes a long way towards preventing post injection pain.

250mg /wk is not going to do much unless your test levels are quite low naturally. 500 should be the minimum of any cycle if one wants good results with minimum side-effects (proper nutrition, AI and supplementation is still needed).

I am not sure why you are confused as to why it's not kicking. I assume you're using test e or c and not p, both of which are quite slow an will takes several weeks to build up. If you want instant results, you need to be using a kicker of someone sort (e.g, dbol, tbol, anadrol, sdrol, etc).

Yes enth

I have aromasin on hand. Reddit fags say it's completely unnecessary for 250mg but I plan on taking 6.25 once a week probably around my third pin and then just getting blood work eventually

I got no plan. I have 3 vials so I guess 16 weeks. Might just stay on forever if I get addicted

Just nolva..gonna follow the typical pct protocol that's recommended

500 minimum of any test only cycle ***

>it's completely unnecessary for 250mg

He is saying that because 250mg of test is not going to much. If you are going to inject steroids for any purpose other than TRT, at least go with a 500mg dose weekly, that means 2 injections a week of 250mg.

With test e, you will have to wait AT LEAST 3 weeks to feel anything, and it will probably not kick properly before 4 weeks have gone by.

My natural test levels were already through the roof so that probably won't help. I'll ride out the 250 for a month and see where it goes and then up if needed

Did you do zero research before injecting yourself with steroids? Seriously not a good idea.

You want to shut down your own testosterone production just so that you can slightly raise your test? If your test was already at a high, you will get NOTHING out of 250mg a week. Either discontinue use (probably what you should do) or up it to 500 a week right now.

BAKA BAKA...

Advice please:
If I reach muscular fatigue at my normal set's weight for about 5 sets, I've found I can lower weights significantly then do 20-30 reps a set and pretty much kill my muscle and give me harsh doms that take several days to heal. If I wasn't on cycle, it'd probably take me like 2 weeks to heal up.

Is this helping me growth any or is it pointless stress?

What's the best steroid for bulking?

Dude I did two years worth of research before starting and it's all completely worthless information. Everyone has their own philosophy just like they do with lifting.

Test is best.

Kill the muscle once a week, bro split, or you can do a split hitting your muscles twice a week with less volume each time. It's up to you.

Are you trolling or something? You did two years of research and somehow managed to completely disregard any information about esters? Come on, dude... You did not do proper research. If you did, you wouldn't ask such retarded questions.

you are a parroting idiot. 250mg is supraphysiological on the order of 3-5x. if you dont think having 3-5x number of androgens in your body isnt effective you are a pussy.

the fucking huge dude trevor from enhanced athlete did 250mg as his first cycle and said he grew like a weed.

you're just a guy who reads shit online and then thinks that is being educated. you dont realize how foolish it is to say, "did you even research" when your research consists of reading posts on reddit steroid forum.

Maybe I am exaggerating when I say that he will get nothing out of it; however, if his test was already at the top physiological level, he will not get huge gains from 250mg. I feel like he is only using 250mg because he doesn't have more test available. I don't think that 250mg is going to make a huge different, but he can give it ago and prove me wrong. Then again, there is a good chance that he is full of shit and that he didn't have tests done and is only assuming that he is a "high test male."

Thank you. This is my point. Everyone literally has conflicting information so how the fuck am I supposed to know. People say 250 is worthless and then I see blood tests showing 250mg putting people's test at 2000~ so it's contradicting information. The Reddit wiki literally says you don't need AI for 500mg test and then says they recommend 25mg aromasin EOD for 500mg in the same fucking paragraph. And then people flip out when I ask if 6.25mg is reasonable for 250mg saying I'm retarded. Like most things in this world, the public opinion is dumb as shit

I feel no difference between a 21g and a 25g

This is also ignoring the fact that most people literally have no idea how to eat or train so what good is it to trust their drug advice? Half the time I forget that I'm arguing with 160 pound retards that take test because they can't figure out how to get strong otherwise

what kinda idiot are you?

250mg test is going to get you huge gains, but not in 1 month.

You would have to pin that for atleast 6 months to get some sik gains.

>day 2 after first shot and i see no gains waaaaaa
pretty sure this is b8

About to finish my first cycle at 750mg test-e per week, thinking of just cruising at 250mg, will I expect to lose size at 250 or will I still be able to maintain/gain LBM?

I didn't expect to see gains. I just expected to feel different. You read a lot of stories about a ravenous appetite, a perverse libido, a calm euphoria, etc....

have any of these worked better than the others for you?

get AI and BP meds and do your 250mg a week cycle. at the end of it you will understand that most stuff you realize is bullshit. running test beyond TRT levels, in my opinion, is stupid, because you get way more side effects and negative health issues from running half a gram of test alone vs a reasonable TRT dose (100-150mg) plus a more efficient androgen. there is a reason there were more steroids developed after testosterone. testosterone as the only steroid for a cycle isnt always ideal, but it can work for some people if you keep estrogen and BP in check

look at the trip on here Nano who weighs about 180lb and is taking grams of gear. its pathetic. whenever i post my cycle in here i get made fun of and called a retard. as a novice to cycling im on 75mg test cyp a week and 200mg tren e. let that sink in.

use your own rational thought, you cant rely on shit posted online. isnt it ironic that forums filled with professional bodybuilders all reccomend low doses and they themselves say things like 200mg of tren a week is enough, yet on reddit and here you get called a fool if you even consider anything under 700mg as a cycle

I prefer bro split because it's more fun, but I can't say if one gives better gains than the other. As long as you hit the same volume, there shouldn't be a huge difference, but don't quote me on that. I guess it also depends on how hard you can hit the muscle, if you are not very strong, you're going to have much more issue creating the workload in a single session that you'll need for optimal growth.

Also, strength progress should be a bit better by hitting your main lifts twice a week instead of once, if that's what you're interested in.

Killing your muscles, completely destroying them is extremely important in my opinion. I got the sikest gains and definition when i would just destroy a particular muscle group and just isolate the shit out of it.

the more i learn from educated folks who clearly know their shit judging by their results, i realize maybe half of the shit posted online is broscience babble.

eg. people reccomend tren ace to avoid sides on tren. when parabolan was developed with a long ester so the slow release rate mitigates some of the negative neurological and side effects issues people feel on tren.

test doesnt make you feel anything, not even a tiny bit.

Yeah increased libido is true, but not after 2 days, more like 4 weeks. And only if you have your estrogen in check.

i also heavily agree with people always give me shit for asking questions, but there is so much conflicting data on the internet.

trial and error will always be the best solution.

Post body

>test doesnt make you feel anything, not even a tiny bit.

It doesn't, but it also does, in a sense, at least for me.

It makes me more aggressive (not in a bad way), confident and goal driven.

Also, wanting to fuck anything that moves is going to lead to you actually wanting to leave the house to meet women, especially if your test levels weren't super high to begin with or dropped over the years (either from age or dieting for a long time).

It doesn't really make you "feel" anything like LSD or MDMA would, but it certainly changes you over time.

I think my hematocrit is too high, I'm getting red and splotchy, face is flushed, and dry skin/lips

Doc said my hematocrit was 50.8% a few days ago, but that was before I frontloaded another 300 mg of test.

Should I bloodlet at home, or just wait it out til I can get a donation appointment on Monday?

For me strength is secondary, I mean I want it to increase, but its not my primary goal, and should increase over time anyway.

Pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4&t=50s

i ran test up to 350mg a week and libido was on/off depending on how dialled my AI was. i find running TRT dose of test like 100mg a week, plus even a low dose of stronger compound like tren makes me way hornier and motivated. testosterone alone in higher doses is just too much to manage.

>but it certainly changes you over time.
oh it definetely does. But its not an instant kind of feeling. At the beginning its like you feel nothing.
But when you are on test for a year and look back you think "damn i changed quite a bit in my behaviour since last year". Thats what happened to me.

But i cannot say if this is thanks to the test, or the sik gains. Being buff makes you confident after all, too.

>Also, wanting to fuck anything that moves is going to lead to you actually wanting to leave the house to meet women

agree so much. I must say tho this is only the case when i do NoFap.
If i dont fap for just 5 days i get fucking crazy and cant concentrate at my workplace without thinking about clubbing and partying and shit

Then go ham with a bro split and completely destroy the muscle once a week.

You could change between the two, perhaps start with 2x a week and take advantage of the rapid strength gains (especially if it's your first cycle, I recommend this) and then switch to a more bb style of training later in the cycle.

that poster wasn't me, but that's interesting strength increases are abit better hitting twice a weak. it's harder work but that's kind of good info to know

>I just expected to feel different
well, i decided to hop on gear instead of going to psychiatric hospital becasue i believed test will help. It didn't.
>test doesnt make you feel anything, not even a tiny bit.
Im 7 weeks in and i still feel like shit, still very low libido, still want to kill myself, got no motivation to do basic shit like cleaning my room etc.

Gained 20 lbs since first pin but im bloated in the gut and very slightly in my face, you can't even see it like 1%. I think i will run it for 20 weeks and cruise after.

>Im 7 weeks in and i still feel like shit, still very low libido, still want to kill myself, got no motivation to do basic shit like cleaning my room etc.

Your estrogen levels are too high. You need to increase your AI dose.

Not fapping certainly helps.

I had this fat and unattractive chick stare at me today for quite some time and I actually fantasized about banging her, which I would never do if I wasn't on steroids, no matter how drunk.

Increased my ai dose last week. Was at 70pg/ml doing 0.5mg of adex e3d. Now im eating it eod.

500mg of test per week

estrogen is high, yep. thats the problem with testosterone, if you cant dial in your ancilliaries, you feel like shit.

it makes way more sense to run TRT test and then something with less sides like primobolan or EQ etc.

>250mg is supraphysiological on the order of 3-5x
look at this retard who thinks 250mg would ever get anyone to 3600-6000ng/dl

600 ng/dl is assumely the average test for a young male.

1800 ng/dl would be 3x of that.

p sure 250mg can get you to 1800 ng/dl brah

Lol bro wtf you shouldn't hop on a cycle if you're in a bad headspace like that to begin with. I'm pretty unhappy with my life but I am pretty sure it's caused by a lack of confidence in how I look (started balding by early 20s, shitty genetics to be lean and big, etc...) so that's how I convinced myself test would be ok.

do you know what supraphysiological means, retard?

>Reddit fags say it's completely unnecessary for 250mg

That depends on other factors, including body fat level. 250mg is still far outside of natural test range, be careful to keep your estrogen levels within range.

> Might just stay on forever if I get addicted

For a beginner such as yourself who has no definite long term goal, I would strongly advise to come off after 16 weeks. Staying on "forever" is a serious commitment. Where will you be in 5 years? In 20 years? Most people come off sooner or later. Just be ready for that. I say this out of genuine concern for your well being. I'm not trying to give you bad advise and screw you over. I'm in your corner, I'm going to bat for you.

It is my recommendation that you inject hcg twice per week, 250IU. This will maintain your testes' ability to produce testosterone. A lot of people wait until the end of their cycle to begin injecting hcg and at massive doses. However, the ability of their balls to produce testosterone has greatly reduced during the past ~12 weeks. If you know you are coming off, it is better to use hcg during cycle to maintain ball health.

>I did two years worth of research before starting

Educating yourself on basic human endocrinology should not take that long, depending on how much time you take to study daily.

>it's all completely worthless information. Everyone has their own philosophy just like they do with lifting.

There may be opinions out there, but there is always the science and that is not worthless. With sufficient knowledge and experience of your own body, you should be able to judge for yourself.

Any of you guys eat a diet free of meat? I honestly hate it unless it's prepared by a restaurant. Thinking about dropping meat from my diet and replacing it with Whey and Olive Oil to get the protein/fats I'm missing out on. I blast and cruise so I would think my test levels should be fine, even as a vegetarian of sorts.

If you're going to stop eating meat, you need to make sure that you have a good alternative and not just "whey and olive oil." It's a lifestyle, not a "diet."

By not eating meat, you're making it really hard on yourself if you want to get sufficient protein on a cycle, but if you're adamant about not causing the death of animals, then by all means, find a way to make it work.

It's not for ethical reasons. I just don't like the taste of meat. So I'd probably have to switch over to some sort of nuts and beans to replace the meat I eat.

Thanks, I will consider that. Is it really that simple? Just inject hcg? Why wouldn't more people recommend it?

im vegan since 2 years

>hard to get protein
normie meme

i heard hcg shouldnt be taken longer than 3 weeks at once. because then you fuck up your ball receptors or some shit.

>why wouldnt more people recommend it
its not really necessary for a cycle. Doing a regular PCT works just fine. HCG is mostly used for BnCers who are shutdown since years.

Wow, breh. It looks like your right delt grew 3 inches since your last photo.

nice one

>I honestly hate it unless it's prepared by a restaurant.
then you probably suck at cooking

if you're going to replace meat with protein powder at least get casein

yeah i'm vegetarian not vegan
only problem with non meat protein sources is that it's harder for your body to assimilate the protein. look into something called net nitrogen utilization and you'll see what i'm talking about. whey has pretty poor utilization values but eggs beat out even meat. supplement with b12/carnitine and you should be good.

cottage cheese, greek yogurt, and eggs are your friends. beans+lentils are good.

>leave humanity behind they said
glad I didn't listen to you faggots
natty for life

he's fine now, just a little coma, cmon!

He is probably on 5g dnp with medical coma and IV cooling system.
Shredded in 5days

Has anyone a clue if you can store test e in a preloaded syringe.
Want to do under 250 test Base and only got 1ml amps.
Other option I have a empty 10ml vial with a little eq in it (traces I couldn't get out the last time). Can I just push the test in and take it when needed

He is just hibernating.

wtf r u talking about? how much test e is those 1ml amps?

250mg / ml galenikas

Only need 125mg a week but don't want to waste anything

why dont you buy a sterile fresh new vial, buy one big syringe, draw all the ampule and inject it into your vial?

That's probably the 3rd and best choice
Feeling kinda stupid now

Have a nice ass

Why even bother with 75 cyp/week?

Why even bother with 75 cyp/week?

Good luck finding real parabolan.

why only 125 mg desu? my first cycle was 300mg e5d and that shit was already quite soft... 125 e7d would be a waste... def go 250mg to atleast feel something

its actually 100mg test cyp and 200mg tren e every 10 days. made a mistake last time. so about 75mg and 150mg every week.

i have access to it bruh and like all my other shit its legit. its not hard to find, labs just dont carry it because of the cost.

maybe hes on TRT numbnuts

or maybe its the base of his cycle

use ur brain man

and i forgot to say in my last reply, im bothering because its just replacement dose

im running tren for the gains and well being
test is just to function normally

why would i take more test, its just going to aromatize more and cause sides

tren aromatization isnt as big deal and it has less androgenic sides mg for mg

Haha. I have the exact same test as you.

if he would be on trt he would def get something different than galenikas, and his doc would already told him how he should take it and not ask Veeky Forums you dumbfuck

obv bc its the most common and one of the cheapest TE avaible

because nobody self medicates their TRT and because you're too stupid to understand why people would run a normal test base and then higher amounts of other compounds more suited to the end goal

i cant tolerate the retardation here

The associate at the pawn shop asked for a selfie to send to his wife because I looked "just like Thor" and she evidently loves Thor.

Did I cuck a black man?

the shit you talk is out of this world...
125mg as a "test base" maybe for a 14 year old dyle... who the fuck cruises on several compounds and only uses such a low amount of TE... especially e7d...

do it the right way or dont do it at all...

Many people lmao especially those in prep to reduce water

>there's only one right way to minmax hormones

thats something completely different but there are better ways to get rid of the water and stuff... especially he shouldnt get t enantat but t propionate to lower the amount of water...

but 125mg e7d is a little bit over the natural test a normal person should have... but despite the low amount you will fuck up your levels anyway and can still have sides with little to no effects

How much time off from caffeine do I need for it to reset? I like getting that extra boost on top of the roids, but I'm at a point where I can barely feel 600mg.

so i just pinned a site and it felt a little weird, while the needle was going in it seemed to stop for a second and then went in again. i aspirated and then pushed the plunger, felt a weird cold feeling in the site in my leg as i pushed the plunger. when i was done I pulled the pin out and blood started pouring as a trickle down my leg and there is a big lump. the blood stopped but the lump is still there.
am i going to be ok??

See
Crusing a while on 125 then stack some tren to it, on 500test 500deca atm

Nice got it fresh from Bosnia it's funny how they are supposed to see a prescription but if you just say you take everything they have they don't care.
Guys chill I am on more shit than most of you I just want to take a cruse at 75mg e3d without wasting gear
Just was to stupid to think of a method

yes, no matter what happens, aslong as you dont inject into a vein, you are good to go.

And if you injected into a vein, you would know by now, trust me.

What happened to you happens to everyone all the time.

I would advice you not to train legs until that lump is gone, to avoid a bloodclot

Nah, he's just confident in his relationship.
If he asked you to fuck his wife in front of him, then it'd be different.

Whew good because he was a really nice dude and I appreciated his hospitality.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>reading through this thread at all the fucking retards talking about dosages and no one actually has any clue
>bunch of tiny lite fuckwads arguing about something they're all ignorant of
I didn't start juicing til I was 215lbs. None of you user fucks should be picking up a needle.
Fucking teenagers.

Yeah, cucking is extremely rare outside of porn/Veeky Forums/leddit.

If I see a YUGE guy, and we're chatting I'll get a picture with him just to prove to my wife I'm not as big as she says I am yet.

I agree. I mostly wanted to show pol that blacks admire white people sometimes.

Repeat punctures to nerves can have a damaging effect over time. (years)