Had crush on girl in college class when was a skinny lanklet, never talked to her

>had crush on girl in college class when was a skinny lanklet, never talked to her
>start lifting
>three years later, become sick cunt

Would it be creepy to ask her out over facebook now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tFa5ZW7ox8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you fool, dont facebook msg her or even follow her

find out where you can run into her coincidentally and strike up convo. she prob doesnt remember your pathetic ass so dont act like you know her. just dont be autistic.

Honestly, what I'd do if I were in that situation would be to just start talking to her first of all, do that for like a bit, couple days a week maybe, just ask about what she's been doing, explain how you're doing blahblahblah, after a while you can ask her to hang out, or go out or whatever the fuck.

Don't start it off with "HEY I'M INTERESTED IN YOU" because that probably just comes off as creepy.

Wouldn't that be more creepy? I know where she works tho.

better to make the impression in person first

>hiding your intentions like a bitch

Shit I don't know, okay? If you just show up and tell her you're really fucking interested, it could go one of two ways, one way is "What the fuck, do I know you?" and the other is she for some godawful reason is interested back and wants to go on a date.

Fuck if I know dude. I just figured talking them up first so they actually know who you are would make more sense. Sounds like the guy hasn't even spoken to her before.

Your best bet is to meet her in person. More than likely messaging her having never even talked to her would just creep her out. It also makes you look incredibly desperate and girls don't like that.

Oh, I re-read your post and thought you meant to befriend her first before asking her out. Nvm

Would asking a girl out while she's working at a fast food place even more creepy?

Don't ask her out the first time you see her there. I mean you could get away with it but you'd have to be really sly.
The safer way to do it would be to use it as a way in, say you feel like you recognize her, then bring up the class. That way you're actually familiar rather than just some dude.

>The only thing I know about you as a person is that you make my dick hard, but nonetheless I've been preoccupied with you for years. do you like me y/n

Jesus fucking Christ, just pick a different girl.

Thanks fammy.

Do the old Seinfeld Stakeout. How can you go wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=9tFa5ZW7ox8

Are you on the right board? This is Veeky Forums, we respect women here.

>Become sickcunt
Post body

This is probably the worst advice I've ever heard in my life. If you don't get her number the first time you see her you might not get a chance again, or she'll think you're not interested. Also, if you ask her out on facebook you're a sperg. Just find a different broad. Do you live in fucking Siberia? If not, there's more.

You don't understand bro, she's qt.

Do you think a women has ever thought, "Oh gee, you know I do like how this guy looks and all but he asked me out on the internet! How could I say yes to a guy I like if he asked me out online?"

>hey i'm pretty much a complete stranger to you but still give me your number
yes

This is a prime example of woman advice. They give the most terrible advice on picking up women because they never have to do it themselves.

Ask yourself what Chad would do.

are you facebook friends? Poke her

I asked a girl out and got rejected for the first time at 24. She said yes initially, but pretty sure it was because she was either too autistic to say no or didn't understand my intention, but anyway she said no deal after that. The "date" itself went well, she was talking the whole time, but said she just saw me as a friend and that I was the best person she met at the workplace etc.
Anyway, felt really devastated afterwards, but now I almost feel liberated to see how easy it was to just ask and go for it.

iktf, keep your head up bruh.

I would accidentally run into her and start a conversation about being in the same class together. If she seems interested, say something like "someone is giving me a second chance so I am going to go for it. Would you like to go out this Friday?"

You should try to meet her in reallife, talk to her, get to know her better.

The issue is, you now have only an idealized Picture of her, based on your fantasys of some time ago, but you don't know if she is actually a Kind and smart and honest and reliable/consciencous Person really.
Get closer to her, spend time with her, find out if you *actually* want her.
No silly fucking around.

Ok im gonna help you out here

>follow her home from work
>wait outside her house until morning
>follow her to starbucks
>listen intently to what she orders
>say "that's what i order, i'll have the same"
>she'll notice but you can act like you aren't interested in her
>next day go to starbucks again, but make it so you are in front of her in line
>order what she orders, then get "another one for the lady behind me"
>she bats her eyelashes and you just bought her coffee
>follow her to work
>get in line at fast food place
>get to her register and act surprised that she's there
>say something like "am i in heaven? Because i've just seen an angel twice in one day."

Enjoy coital bliss the rest of your life

>Would it be creepy to ask her out over
If she didn't like you then, she won't like you now, especially asking her out over facebook

lel

I never said to not ask for her number. I was just advising against asking her out right off the bat or pretending not to know her. Lots of girls get asked out at work so it's better to be somewhat familiar with the girl before asking so she at least sees you as someone she kinda knows rather than guy asking her out #31.

It's been three years mate, she's not going to remember

So you bring it up. Say something like "weren't you in x class with me 3 years ago?".

You seem to be looking for something that is foolproof but you won't find it. Best case scenario is you look good and can charm her based on a previously established connection giving you an edge.

>You now have only an idealized picture of her based on your fantasies some time ago

Fucking Peep Show.

shed probably be down. girls are surprisingly receptive to things we are worried about "seeming creepy"

Forget this girl user you beta fagot. 3 years on and you're still fapping to a grill who will barely remember you is fucking pathetic. If you've been making gains start thinking about talking to every other qt3.14 you come across. It's a small world and when you do eventually cross paths with this college grill again you'll look back and laugh at such a pathetic post you made

On a one level, I know how you feel user. Certain women can really stick to your mind, I still to this day remember this one QT from class three years ago who only talked to me in passing. She was tall, very skinny, had olive skin and curly brown hair. She was perfect and if you were to ask me for my type I'd give describe her.

But don't do this, just move on. It's been three years, she won't remember you. You'll find another girl like her one day and you can make your move then.

Get over your oneitis.

STOP fapping to her, when you ejaculate thinking about her you will trigger stuff in your brain which makes you obsess about her more.

We are all gonna make it, there are alot of girls out there.

user...

You're lying if you don't still think about a girl that you've never bothered to approached

I don't think I can do it user. I have to at least try.

You'd want to talk to her for your own sake first. What if she became a cunt over those three years?

Post pic and WE will judge if you're a sick cunt

>Crushing on one girls for 3 years without even asking her out

Autism in it's truest form.

Why are you on Veeky Forums

I really like this image