Tfw we'll never know what our bronze age ancestors were called, what they believed in, what they did for entertainment...

>tfw we'll never know what our bronze age ancestors were called, what they believed in, what they did for entertainment, who ruled over them, which poems and songs they composed about their heroes and legends or what they sounded like
They lived and died for several millenia, and we know nothing about their history. Imagine all the events that must've happened during this time. All the warlords and their conquests, the rise and fall of their empires, without leaving a single trace for us today.

>All the warlords and their conquests, the rise and fall of their empires, without leaving a single trace for us today.

They didn't leave a trace because they were like Bantus. Nothing of value was lost.

better than getting permaheemed by pirates tbqh

rude

Bronze age Scandinavia and Bantus are based though.

Both are useless niggers who were civilized by the Superior Medman.

Bronze age Scandinavia had a rather warm climate, like Northern Italy back then.

>tfw we'll never know what our bronze age ancestors were called
Stop lumping every bronze-age culture as snownigger savages.

Fine. Imagine i wrote nordic bronze age then
Why are you so hateful, user? We should all take pride in our ancestors.

I agree, Scandinavia during the Bronze Age seems very interesting and even somewhat mysterious. I wish we knew more about it.

Look at your Akashic record and find out bro

I'm r1a so i do know ...
> what they believed in
supreme sky daddy and earth mum
>what they did for entertainment
raided settlefags and took their women
> who ruled over them
only the strongest chieftain among them
>which poems and songs they composed about their heroes and legends or what they sounded like
okay got me there but they were probably dope AF

Isn't Earth Mother proto-european (I)?

yeah you're right but i'd assume the bronze age IEs would have had some variation of the same belief system

It may be a stupid question but why don't we know more about this period of time?

They never developed writing and never built cities so all we know about them comes from their shitty graves.

This was nearly 4000 years ago. History is very barebones from this period no matter where you look. In the eastern mediterranean people were civilised (compared to everyone else at least), but even here it's hard to differentiate between history and myth.
Please maintain a high level of discourse.

I’m not surprised Bronze age Nords didn’t write. I’m impressed that bronze age Sards didn’t write but managed to create thousands of massive stone buildings, pools, fountains, stone statues and hundreds of bronze statuettes.

This

God people like you that see civilizations like sports teams are really annoying. There is nothing wrong with Scandinavians and Bantus.

The greater question is:
given all the "history" we do have, why are you more interested in what isn't than what is? Why do you care more about what doesn't exist, that we know of, than what we believe does exist?

Further along, they were human. Given what we know of humans and humanity, what difference would knowing make? Maybe advance linguistics or ancient genealogy, and anthropology by a fraction, but otherwise how would it better you or your life?

>Why are you curious about a topic that interests you
Fuck off.