Who of you got bullied in school?

I am really into self improvement while everyone around me is out of shape. Everyone.
Im not saying i am better than them, a lot of them are really happy people. But i have the suspicioun that i want to work on my self so much because no one respected me in school.

Is there a correlation between getting bullied and getting into BB later in life?

Who of you got bullied in school?
Also post if you didnt get bullied, i want to get an overview.

I got into lifting because I played football in high school. If anything I was the one who was considered a bully, though I never did anything to anyone.

yeah i think there is a correlation, but i think it only applies when you are got bullied really hard.

I personally got bullied alot in school. I would get easily fooled, i would believe everything i was told. People did stuff like throwing my school bag into trees or something. Doesnt sound bad but its humiliating, kinda. There was a period where i was actually quite depressed and sad. I decided that im not the problem, but my classmates are just assholes so i left that school and thats where i noticed i was right.

I did start lifting and im pretty built at the moment, but im honestly not lifting because i was bullied. Im just lifting to get chicks

Basically this, but was more of a heavy banter with me

>Basically this, but was more of a heavy banter with me

This for me. Plus all the kids called me gay and shit. Didn't help that I had ugly duckling syndrome and didn't become attractive until sophomore year of uni.
The only time I got physically bullied was when I was in elem school. This fat spic who failed multiple times picked on me for no reason, and kept doing so until he punched me in the chest and I bit his arm hard in self defense. He ran home crying like a little bitch. After that point he was friendly with me.
Luis you little faggot if you're out there I hope you're doing well and made some brain gains at this point

Depends, are you a manlet? if that is so, there are high chances you are doing it to overcompensate

you get more points if you are powerlifting instead

if you are doing calisthenics then it's normal and really good for you

Do you have other hobbies? would you feel insecure if you said to someone that you watch anime or study chess in your free time? those kind of questions mark the difference between a completely healthy lifter and a overcompensating one

To add on this this, the only reason I got into lifting was to help me get better at my sport. I helped greatly desu. I was a Long and Triple Jumper

I always got along really well with everyone in school, even though I was pretty quiet and acted kinda autistic

im Yeah i never got beaten, it was always more banter, calling me stupid and whatnot, making fun of me. There were only very few assholes who actually played pranks on me.

Its kinda weird. I was friends with these people, hanged out with them, went to their birthday parties. But then there were times where they bullied me.
Maybe they didnt even notice it and it was just jokes for them.

There was this one guy, who physically threatened me. He was the only one who ever did that.
He was pretty built back then, and i was a twink.
One time he spit on my shoes, and that just snapped my shit and i beat the living crap out of him.
After that day he always greeted me like " hey user how you doing suuup".

I also broke my hand while beating his skull KEK

For me it always highly dependent on the class. I was part of many classes, some of them were just a bunch of assholes, some were decent and didnt bully anyone, not even shut in autists.
I think i was 18 yo when i realized the reason im getting bullied is because im too fucking nice to everyone. I would never ever even banter with people. Assholes took it as a weakness and abused it, while the good bois appreciated it and liked me for it.

Anyways apart from that short period where i felt really shit, the bullying didnt impact me that hard. Most people always blame themselves when bullied but i figured soon enough that some people are just assholes.

prolly because you were a confident autist. Meaning even tho you were weird and quite, you didnt take shit from people.

Then you weren't a bully. I was bullied in school but never by the athletes, they were mostly dudes just doing their own thing. I met the chad of our school years later at a bar. He was as nice to me then as he was in school.

I was the bully not that im proud of it, regret it a lot, but i like to think i made them stronger person

I got bullied in my earlier years because I was fat strong and always trying to be really nice to people. In HS I became an asshole, got in fights and people left me alone.

You don't get out that easy. You took away a part of their childhood and created a few psychological scars.

This.

Improve your self-esteem gains as well as your lifts, if you are trying to make up for a bullied youth. Chicks can sense when guys are overcompensating

I was bullied when I was younger, then later in high school I was basically ignored by everyone. So I lift for the attention...

A new guy in my college class came two weeks ago and he constantly teased me and made fun of me. One day I got fed up with his bullshit and went straight up to him, looked him coldly in the eyes, and without blinking said following:

>"Do you know who I am? No. I mean do you really know who I am? Do you have an idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq? I am not your typical street-gangster that will sucker-punch you. I'm on a completely another level than you. If you annoy me one more time, I will personally make sure that you get the next flight to gitmo. Was that clear?"

His face pretty much froze up, and since then he never dared to mention me or even make eye contact with me.

People fucking hated me growing up because I was stereotypical ass burglars. Really high IQ and socially awkward. I remember there being an entire hate club centered around me in sixth grade and in seventh grade I called some kid a cock smoking faggot for pushing me and then got chased down by an entire crowd wanting to beat me up.

During high school some internal switch flipped and I stopped even fitting the diagnostic criteria and was actually able to function socially from then on, to the point where people don't even believe me if I say I was diagnosed with ASD.

I got into lifting because my friends encouraged me and showed me how to get into shape, then I got obsessive about nutrition, lost 70 lbs, and for the first time in my life women now tell me they find me attractive. The dating thing is where my sperg bubbles up though, and I actually got more sex back when I was fat.

I wasn't as bullied as much as I was both left alone by others, as well as me being too timid to talk to people. I was also a complete autist. School fucked me up in the head though, I feel angry a lot. Part of the reason I lift is so that no fucker would mess with me.

Jesus Christ that's some highly concentrated cringe

>Do you know who I am? No. I mean do you really know who I am? Do you have an idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq? I am not your typical street-gangster that will sucker-punch you. I'm on a completely another level than you. If you annoy me one more time, I will personally make sure that you get the next flight to gitmo. Was that clear?

holy shit are you veteran?

>Do you know who I am? No. I mean do you really know who I am? Do you have an idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq? I am not your typical street-gangster that will sucker-punch you. I'm on a completely another level than you. If you annoy me one more time, I will personally make sure that you get the next flight to gitmo. Was that clear?

this would only work if you were a CIA agent or some shit

idk how I got through school desu. I was actually relatively normal and had friends and stuff. My autism didn't set in until my early/mid 20's; I can't even remember what it's like to be normal and have friends and all that.

It's like I'm too painfully self aware to be normal and to ever go back to being normal

Hardcore autist

But you have to do the pose just like CIA does with the little smirk he has too.

I had a tard wrangler AMA.

I kinda look like pic related and don't talk much

Kek imagine if he said this in high school or middle school

go fuck yourself

Almost same here

Are you me?

Are you highly trained in gorilla warfare too?

my boy hemingway

>One time he spit on my shoes, and that just snapped my shit and i beat the living crap out of him.
>After that day he always greeted me like " hey user how you doing suuup".
He gained respect for you for standing up to yourself.

Who here /bully/? Used to bully the shit out of nerds with the boys from about 5th-8th grade. Feel like a bit of an asshole about it now but hey the weak should fear the strong. Share stories if you have em.

I think it's cause I hit puberty super late I was 5' flat coming into high school and nobody respected me at all. Lots of people would shit on how small I was and how skinny. I tried lifting then but my balls had barely dropped so I decided not to. I started lifting senior year and it's made a big difference gained 30 lbs in the last year. Went from cancer patient to DYEL.
5' 8" 140. The lifting was a definite reaction to how people treated me like shit. I get more attention from girls and I definetly get more respected even though I am DYEL.

why would they bully you if you were fat strong. didn't they know you could beat them up

I dont body build because thats for fags but I did get bullied in school for a short time. I found out I was stronger then the bullies and then I became their bullies.

I got bullied but in the end it made me better. When I got mugged it made me hit the weights and do bjj, next time I got jumped I wrestle fucked the dude easily.

Bullying has its place, it can make you conquer your fears and put you in a mindset to achieve shit to protect yourself.

>I dont body build because thats for fags

what the fuck are u doing here u enormous faggot get the fuck out

functional strength nigga. useless big arms are useless.

I definitely got bullied. I was kind of a weird, lonely kid. Especially in elementary school.

The only connection that has to my getting Veeky Forums is that I was fat too, but I honestly don't recall getting bullied for my weight. There were plenty of other targets.

I work out because I do competitions and have to be physically fit.

I dont sit in the mirror worrying about how I want my lats bigger and my chest more defined. I get strong and I look better and I could careless about being perfect like some narcissistic homo worshiping other men and craving their body parts and wanting them for my own.

me on the left

lol jealous bitch

100% i got into bodybuilding because of bullying. All my life, i was pretty badly abused both at home and school. I think it made me a better person in the end but fuck if it didn't mess with my social skills. Stupid as it sounds but im glad i got picked on in end.

Still the geeky weeb from back in high school, only now i can bench almost 3pl8. Im pretty confident in what i like and am somewhat open about shit as opposed to in high school when everyone was trying to seem "cool". Kind of projecting but just focus on making your better you. Be that weightlifting or a hobby.

>i used to be bullied allot because i was fat and gay
>now after 2 years of Veeky Forums i now fuck my twink/ jock bullies on grinder
> feels good man

tfw you got bullied by popular girls... as a dude

Me too, some one spread a rumour that I beat up five townies on my own and people started to be scared of me for no reason.

I made the mistake of letting my curly hair grow as a 12-13 year old. It looked pretty shitty and suddenly my whole grade started calling me gay. People would fight about who has to sit next to me, pick me last in sports course, not form groups with me and shit like that.
In reaction to that i made friends with some popular guys (even though i didnt want to spend time with them) and slowly "infiltrated" the cool kids until i was "friends" with almost all of them. I got a shorter hair cut and since i have a good face, i was actually pretty popular around the girls from lower grades. However, i still got picked on from time to time, sometimes really badly and humiliating from people that were supposed to be my "friends". I was an introvert but i dont know how i deserved that. I wasnt even arrogant or a smart ass, i was just shy. God, i hated school. I spend so many years trying to be "cool" instead of pursuing things that actually interested me, just because i thought this is how a normal person has to behave.

I got bullied in elementary school where kids would call me fat and spit at me during recess, but I eventually solved got past the problem when I got to high school by self-deprecating. It took out the sting in what a lot of people said to me because I already made that joke.
Side note, I got into lifting when one of my friends bought some dumbells and would always show off his strength but I got sick of hearing him go on and on about how strong he so went into the school weight lifting program, got strong then legit benched him for 20 bucks

Are far as I can tell bullying isn't a real thing anymore. It's just exaggerated sob stories and over sensitive teens.

There's this one dude who grew up with me, went to the same schools and is now in the same college as me. He bullies me over everything:
>for being a manlet
>for having an ugly face
>for have shit social skills
>for being dumb

I use him as motivation to better myself. But sometimes I worry that he'll never stop fucking with me, because every time I look in the mirror my bully stares back.

I got bullied, but was also popular and had many friends, so it was weird.

I was a kind of prodigy kid. Ofc my class started hating me because of that. So that depressed me and to adjust to them I stopped studying. Then the bullying started.
So, in addition to stopping me from achieving my full potential they also ruined my self esteem real good.
You will never lift away the pain.

I was a shy nice guy, got my share of bants, not actual bullying. Befriended the "jocks" too cause I liked going out and shit.

Then I got stronk and if someone tried to phuk wit me I'd just lay the cunt down gently and laugh fatherly like it was nothing, and it wasnt. Now I'm the guy whose presence keeps the peace among lads and no one gives me shit about anything lol.

I think you may be on to something. I was a scrawny nerd in high school and fantasised about being strong enough to beat the shit out of my bullies and finally get revenge. I was picked on and beaten up pretty much every day by some cunt named Brad. Joke's on him, he's a fat fuck now.

>no man will ever like you anonette
>kill yourself
>someone as ugly as you shouldn't be arrogant

Former bully here (in middle school and first part of high school). Ask me anything

>People did stuff like throwing my school bag into trees or something
that's not bullying right?

I was a bully so I think I have some insight into how to not let your children become victims.

Basically as a bully I would try my hand picking on everybody. However some people, even if they were small, weak and dorky were untoucable. I couldn't bully them at all. Why? As soon as I tried their group of friends instantly came to their aid, outnumbered me and I had to stop - even if they were all weaker.

Therefore I was only able to bully the kids who had no friend/social circle to protect them. In fact a lot of these kids (without friends) were disliked by most because of their outlandish and autistic behavior thus people would actually support my bullying.

The point of the story is, you can ensure your child almost never gets bullied by making sure they have a good group of friends and a healthy social life.

one time i was biking to my middle school and some kids on the school bus riding past me threw handfuls of batteries at me to get me to fall

never falled though. smal victories helped

>you can ensure your child almost never gets bullied by making sure they have a good group of friends and a healthy social life.
or pic related

5'11?

Or just go beat up your parents. Usually solves the problem. I'm a nigger so I just either wait until night or have somebody I know do it.