/pbg/ Peanut Butter General

Healthiest/favorite peanut butter? I've been having Skippy for a while but it's got too much sugar for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If your peanutbutters ingredients say more than just "peanuts" you're doing it wrong

Funnily enough skippy is the only real peanut butter I can get over here, the rest is just peanut cream, which is low protein and lowish fat like its been diluted but very high sugar... ree desu.

Skippy seems sweeter but has the same amount of total sugar as anything else, it's all about 3g/serving (which is 2 tbsp). Even the pure peanut butter has this much sugar, it's just not added but who gaf

Go to a store with a peanut grinder. Best, freshest peanut butter every time, guaranteed.

Trader Joe's brand is the cheapest, most healthy(, and best tasting. I recommend salted chunky.

Eurofag, never tasted it. Am I missing a big part of life?

For unsweetened natty peanut butters, it's:

Price: Kirkland
Flavor: Adams

because it does have more sugar. The nutrition facts are bullshit because Big peanut butter has lobbied to downplay the amount of sugar they have on their product. Taste a cheaper brand of peanut butter and compare. sure they say they have identical amount of sugar but the Conglomerate name brand peanut butter is going to taste so much sweeter than the generic.

this

I had to stop buying PB because it's so good I kept binging on it.

I was a virgin before I got pussy recently and boy, let me tell you. Peanut butter is the food of the gods, it's so fucking good when you put it on a pp&j sandwich with a banana. It's like god descended from the clouds and stuck his dick in your mouth. There's nothing better than freshly grounded peanut butter still warm from the grinder.

But, everyone knows it's for fatties...

R-right?

Good bulking food
But it in my shaker bottle sometimes

suggested brands?

Green Choice 99% - Creamy
It's the only brand i find over here that doesn't contain a bunch of shit like salt or sugar, just pure peanut butter

go to a health food store

If your peanutbutter's ingredients only say "peanuts" then put down the butter knife because you just bought a jar of peanuts.

Why does peanut butter smell so good?
Its just makes you want to gorge in that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ

myprotein

fpbp

This, it's 100% peanuts, and even the same price as the less healthy ones sold in the retail stores. I recently bough 1kg of the smooth, and 1kg of crunchy.