What is the best exercise for getting a sixpack?

What is the best exercise for getting a sixpack?

going to the store and buying one xDDD

>sixpack
>exercise

Read the sticky faggot

(weighted) leg raises.

Everything else is either useless or a waste of time.

Ab roller
Windshield wipers for obliques
Deadlifts
Front squats
Hanging leg raises

not eating

ABWHEEL
B
W
H
E
E
L

/thread

Fork putdowns

the one that hurts you the most

Dragon flag

fork putdowns
fridge closes x failure

>Deadlifts
>Front squats
Stop with this meme

not memeing but 100 burpees workout in 8-10 minutes

you will get lean really fast

Weighted Crunches
Hanging Leg Raise

Tfw I eat on a deficit and have 7% bodyfat yet still don't have enough mass to have well defined abs.

3 sets of hanging leg raises x failure
3 sets of weighted cable crunches x 12-15 reps

I do one one on my A day and the other on my B day, it turns out to every 5 days, UxLxUxL.. xUxLxUx and so on.

I'm going to replace the hanging leg raises with windshield wipers once I'm strong enough

as I progressed with gym in general I totally stopped doing abs exercises and they showed up more than ever

Still, I have to admit that since I got an ab wheel I got that further push. I use it at home on rest days or whenever I want, 3x20

abs-stabbers and hot-iron-on-absers are the best

wake up call: you dont have 7% bf retard

100iu tren per wk
50mg winstrol per wk

Followed by
20 mg clomid 4 wks

This

I literally don't know what to tell you, I've tried not doing them at all, I've tried doing abs once a week, twice a week. Sometimes they would look crazy good after I progressed on deadlifts, sometimes I have no abs, I don't know.

Just started doing these this week. Brutal.

Eat less
Deadlift
Squat
Cable crunches

you're golden

Track your calories than you fucking retard. You probably overeat one day and undereat another.

This is science, not magic. There's a reason you see them one day and not the next.

I'm a skelly gaining weight

Front squats really do make my abs sore. Not so much deadlifts.

t. don't know anything

crunches

/thread

samefag

really heavy reverse fork pulls

have to agree with this.
this is the best for really stimulating that lowest part of the abs. nothing else really will reach that

>wanting to target areas for fat loss
Yikes. Fraid you might not make it.

Then eat enough so you can actually gain mass. Then cut it.

>doing exercises that heavily rely on your core won't develop ab muscles

>implying you'll get abs just by losing weight

this meme needs to die, obviously you won't SEE abs if you're high bf% but you actually need to train them for them to appear once you get to low bf%.

in my experience this is usually leg raises or the ab wheel meme

To be fair, they won't give you "chiseled" abs, but they will make them stronger and therefore bigger

Can somebody tell me why this board is even called Veeky Forums? Everything fit related is in the fucking sticky they should change the name to /chad/

This, nothing else popped out my upper abs like dragon flags. They're one of my favorite exercises now - make you push yourself to the max. Always do a set in between my bench set.

>useless or a waste of time

Kek, he's a smart one all right.

Yeah you need to do targeted work to get targeted fat loss. Visible abs come from low body fat in the area, and full body lifts give full body fat loss. Doing crunches focuses fat loss where you need it for chiseled abs.

Stop being butthurt because you haven't read the sticky.

>targeted fat loss
Kek

Fork downs and plate push aways

Ab wheel worked for me.

I wish i had something to do dragon flags at home, nothing is strong enough to anchor myself with that doesn't move while i do this exercise

How about a column on your porch? Or what I do at home is put down a yoga mat on my porch and then hold onto the iron rails to stabilize myself.

The only way i found was to use a column on my shoulder but it's too stressful for my shoulder in the long run

This is the most heinously untrue piece of shit I've read on this board this week. Don't post if you've just started lifting, wait till you know what you're talking about first.

yeah that's what I don't get about dragon flags, how do you do them without fucking up your shoulders? does it just require insane shoulder strength?

I do em on a bench and haven't experienced any shoulder issues

you use something horizontal above your head to grap yourself with so you don't need to use your shoulder as much

like the calisthenics benches you see sometimes in the parks

Yes, this. Doing them on a bench is the best bet I've found so far, but I do them on my porch at home NP now.

I had some shoulder pain when doing them on my porch at first (yoga mat on hard wood), but now it doesn't hurt at all. Another tip is once you're in place to scooch your shoulders together - helps distribute the weight better.

squats without the oats

Ab wheel.

if you're serious about working out, screencap this thread then look at it again in half a year

Can I get some nice abs doing this routine every other day and after a cut?

That workout is shit, forget following mainstream meme garbage like that. Just do 3x8-12 leg raises or something and increase the reps or weight till you can't and then you'll have good abs.

Are knee raises a good way to build up lower abs so i can switch to leg raises?

I can't do a single leg raise hanging frim the pullup bar.
Am I that weak? Or are my hammies not flexible?

If you're really that bad, yeah. Everyone has to start somewhere. Don't forget to stretch out either early when you first wake up or after your workout and go from there. BWF is shitty but they have a pretty good progression for things like hanging leg raises.

Start with knee raises, then bent leg, then full leg.

cable crunches and hanging knee raises

I feel my abs burn more when I do crunches than when I squat.

Sucking dick

As does everyone. Why you think this has anything to do with fat burning is beyond me

When your muscles feel sore, what is happening is the muscles are squeezing out the subcutaneous fat from the area. The fat is then delivered to your anus. You may have noticed marbling in your stool upon close inspection when you take a poopy.

Prove

how do I target individual abs but not like the whole area?

fuck that looks horrendous

The chest is hawt, but I never got why girls love six packs

Give me a man with a belly any day :p

water retention

Michal Changs sixpack shortcut

Stop being new you piece of shit

You don't have 7% body fat