Other things that have also been declared white supremacy:

- Cow's milk
- The "OK" hand gesture
- The latest Christopher Nolan movie Dunkirk
- William Shatner, a Canadian jew and pioneer of progressive television
- Dreadlocks
- Anime
- Water

But user, I am a white supremacist. It is simply a fact that white men created the modern world, mostly because of their high average IQ.

See those chin lines.
That is how you identify if a profile picture is hiding a fat fuck. If that line comes more than half way to the height of their mouth, they are fat.

I know the girl in the pic is obviously fat due to username and content. But this is worth noting if you use tinder and such.

People who are anti eugenics and anti race science are no different to anti vaxers and climate change deniers.

>wtf i am a nazi now

But I'm brown?

She's right you know.

False. They are just decent people.

I will take note of this. Doing gods work bruddeh

Denying mean things doesn't make them any less real.

I'm afraid the science is settled.

|>

>short on the sides haircuts
>New Balance shoes
>smiling in pictures
>the education system
>the English language
>frogs
>wheat fields
>snow
>rainbows
>baseball

wtf I love Hitler now

>She's right you know.
No she's not.Neither are you. Go back to /pol

>People who are anti eugenics and anti race science are no different to anti vaxers and climate change deniers.
>eugenics
Yea ok,fuck off Kahan Noonien Singh.

>whatever it takes
Code for 1488

>dude denying science when it offends me XD
Earth's not flat bro.

>ashe
"May Elegua open the doors of opportunities and remove obstacles from your path"

Tariq is deep.

>Earth's not flat bro.
Never said it was you pussy.
It offends me because when you breed superior intellect and superior intelligence, you breed superior ego. With superior strength you bucking for a problem down the road. Good luck with that you dumb shit. You truly are a moron

Also, i know you want science to create a big black man to pound your asshole,you sick,sexual deviant,but humanity has to come before you,you selfish asshole.
Put your sick fantasies aside for once and realize your asking for trouble.

>thinking anything beyond Tariq is a retarded mongoloid that has repeatedly proven the point that he has a brain cell count that couldn't even be used to measure the amount of time in a minute.

Half of that is just bored /pol/tards fucking with gullible retards

>@fatnutritionist

You got proof that it's round?

She probably tells people how to properly nourish themselves. Healthist anti-science bigots don't really know anything about actual nourishment.

I love lifting even more!

heavy metal
red meat
hardware stores
reading classic literature
satire

I can kind of see it from the perspective of delusional person

>people of color are more likely to develop hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes, other illnesses
>white, healthy person is "rubbing it in their face" simply by existing

As a metaphor, imagine playing any sport against retarded, handicapped midgets. You'd wreck them with ease. If you don't take it easy and go lightly on them, you'd be considered a tryhard dick.

Of course it's ridiculous to extend this kind of thinking to health, but from a crazy person's perspective, I can see it

>he doesn't think eugenics mean less black people
Why don't you look sup how mass vaccination campaigns by the Gates foundation In Africa results in sterilization.

Based user looking out for us. Thanks bro.

Hes definetely R I G H T

The guy on the right is from a capitalist society though.

This is really great

Makes limp wristed lefties even weaker by discouraging fitness for anyone not right wing

that's why all of asia is fat rite? not like they've been around for thousands of years longer than white murica

And they fell for it

I would watch the entire length of a beheading video of Tariq Nasheed if it existed. And masturbate to it.

>arguing with /pol/
>in a /pol/ thead
fucking newfags

I looked at her twitter. She actually retweeted somebody says that a cheat day shouldn't be called that because eating shouldn't be considered cheating

There wasn't even bait to take, you just got offended by a simple joke.

Damn Cooke cutter!
Does she think the slave owners were working out at gyms while the slaves were doing labor?
She doesnt even have the audacity to look the camera in the eye on her profile and she has that smug look of superiority while she is hiding 2 additional chins.
The self hatred and degeneracy of these people.
@fatnutritionist damn right. Fills your head with fat.
These people want nothing more than to share their misery. Its not enough that they hate themselves, you should hate yourself as well!
If she didnt stray from God she might have some love for herself and others left.

All of them are, because all of them got their photos taken, and cameras are capitalism

perfectly unopened books.
all total memes too.

95% of people who say they "read" are total frauds that want to impress others.

black people are stupi-

Woke af

Wtf I love fitness now!!11!

being a nazi sounds better and better by the minute.
the fuck are you doing USA

Can be hidden. Most reliable method is to look at how big the eyes look relative to the cheeks. Even with makeup, this heifer's look beady.

You are the joke. Shuffle off to /pol retard. Don't come back here anymore

>fatnutritionist
>coldfire
>drywater
>whitenigger