Help me with this

>because I'm super horny

"why do you think?"

>What do you think?

Grill detected

accident

"Because you look like my sister"

My finger slipped

Wtf is the problem with super liking anyway? You're on Tinder you cunt why the fuck do you think it happened?

so far best answer

Because I super want to bone you

You're so hot it makes me hard and I want to put hot sauce in my dickhole and masturbate until I make hot sauce cum

Oh shit trips beat dubs

is that a rhetorical question?

This, you have your answer OP.

"haha sorry my friend was on my phone and he did that to mess with me haha sorry"

trying this hard

She's only asking to inflate her ego.

Your only option is to wait a few more hours then go "oh sorry was an accident. You're cute tho". Don't tell her she's beautiful or hot or anything like that.

Write this OP. Trips demand it.

something like this because I don't wanna see another autisticly ending unmatch

Just an accident I guess, it's so easy to swipe up.

Because you're - - - - Play with her

Say "lol my bad i shouldve swiped left with those legs"

"Because I ate 3 straight garlic cloves and a gram of vitamin C, and now i have a 300% test boost.

You know, girl test increases sensation, libido, and orgasm.."

[replies]

[potential 'wanna come to the gym for a pump' here]

OP here keep trying fellas haven't found the advice I'm looking for yet
Best so far
Dumping her pretty face

Because I found you cute, how are you:)

Sorry I thought you were a cute boy

> Made Tinder and Bumble at 3 in the morning
> 8 matches already
> 2 girls have messaged me already

Feelsgoodman.jpg

user WANT MILKY!!

YUM YUM MILKY TIME FOR user!!

>you don't look gay at all

> you don't look gay at all
Kek

Kek

"I have a fetish for average looking women"

>that message

You're in user

Why did you super like her?

She looks like a bitch

Because I want to ejaculate into your vagina. (unprotected, of course.)

Holy shit you're not gay

Oh yeah, it's helpful checking what mode she's playing.. [that sounds/looks/feels..] and going off that..

Because I want some fuk

Apologize and say it was an accident.

Cause I super like the way you look

>Apologizing for using a function the creators of the app designed
>A date app no less
Grow some balls

Guys I don't get any matches on Tinder and I think it might have something to do with my bio.

Can Veeky Forums help me get laid pls?

No because that's what cucks do. I'm not cuck holded enough to do that.
We have a winner ladies and gents

Apologise and say you accidentally swiped up instead of left :^)

"Because I thought you were hot."

>I think it might have something to do with my bio.

Maybe you're just not very attractive

That's a pretty meh line

>Yo my name is Chad and I love to travel. Haha, when I can get time off work, you know. Looking for someone cool to chill with

my current bio is

>In my spare time I like to go outside with my magnifying glass and fry ants.

Is there any way I can improve on this?

Fugg so thigg :DDDD

Because you're a hottie bugatti and I wanna take that pussy out for a test ride. So throw on something cute and I'll take you to olive garden.

>Is there any way I can improve on this?

In just about every single way tbtbh

Maybe talk about your taxidermy collection

You're right. I need to ask /co/

It is your first picture. It's been demonstrated repeatedly that women do not read your bio or look at any of your other pictures (until you match, anyway.) They spend literally less than a second on each profile, swiping left or right based SOLELY on your first picture.

>In my spare time I used to go outside and fry ants with a magnifying glass. I've gotten so good now I don't need the magnifying glass.

Really, you are gonna pick that out of all the quality shit in this thread?

lol is this the average american girl? she's ugly af

Thanks man! I know girls love animals so that should be an interesting talking point.

t. bongloid

>Implying guys do any differently

I only open it if it's a hot chick

>Not getting my point.

Thank you for understanding the spirit of my comment.

That actually is a lot better. Absurd bios on tinder are always the way to go.

Well, if anything, guys are even worse, and just swipe right on EVERYTHING without even looking, and then just un-match any fatties that pop up after the fact.

I expected you to return the favour

This OP. Pretty much the only correct answer in here

>duckface
>hair dyed blonde with curls
She's a bitch, drop her. Especially because of her dumbass comment.

>Why'd you super like me

Why are you not capable of normal human interaction? How about a normal greeting?

Because I wanted to see if you would ask me why I did it.

>bonglander having any opinion on attractive females

>"What do you get when you say your name 8 times?"

>"BATMAN!"

KEK

nice body fat face

That's fucking witty. You should work in advertising or something that requires creativity.

ask her if she owns a mirror

when she gets back to you, tell her that's why then immediately lead into a question

I was the user that gave you that line, for what it's worth I have pretty good luck with women. I'm very direct and don't wait to make a move, which is much better than acting gamey and never asking a girl out. You don't need much to get past a girls shield, just a simple reply. Not too try hard either.

Women crave validation, she knows why you did it but putting it in text will give her a sense of accomplishment

yeah this definitley

I started getting way more likes on tinder when I changed my first picture to one where I'm in a skeleton suit

>12 matches

i installed that app and got 1 match in 2 weeks. i cant be that ugly

"Whooopsie! Meant to swipe left, sweety ;^*"

it's probably cause you're a 5-6/10 overall and with some terribile/boring interests

there's only so much i can do to seperate me from the herd

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

mods

yeah i left the bio blank

>12 fucking matches

what the fuck? i get like 1 or 2 a week maybe
post your bio, fag

that's your problem

Underrated

>all these dudes leaving bios blank or asking for tips

Proves how lifting and being fit will never get you laid if you're still the same fucking autist incapable of having any kind of social interation

op's confirmed for a shit cunt

>Proves how lifting and being fit will never get you laid if you're still the same fucking autist incapable of having any kind of social interation

everybody already knew this

>>have pictures taken by someone else and that show you doing something with other people around you having fun
>>put your scool/work in bio along with interests, link your instagram or spotify so if they have similar taste they know immediately and have something to talk about
>>put your height in your profile because many women will automatically assume you're short even if you're not if you don't
If you have six mirror selfies with a blank bio they will think you're a creeper shut in or a serial killer.

Everyone is in theory putting their best efforts on display in a profile, so if someone only looks average they'll assume you're actually unattractive. It's fucking stupid but that's the way you've gotta play it, nowadays Tinder is used as yet another form of social media rather than its intended purpose of hookups.

I haven't used bumble but I assume the fact girls have to message first means fewer matches but the ones who do are DTF

bitches want that donnie darko dicko

That her insta? I'm going to dm her & link her here

her face makes her look like ben from parks and rec

This is objectively the best answer.

>negging girls online like it's 2003

I just send normal, friendly messages and the results have been ridiculous. I guess you were making me look better by comparison ? Anyway I uninstalled Tinder because I don't want to get AIDS

>why you asking?

You know if you stopped fucking guys, user, you wouldn't have to worry about aids so much. Just am saying.

Bumble is the way to go
>pic related