Need help on where to start

>generally good shape, ie no fat , barely any stomach bulging out , slender enough ect
>used to work out semi occasionally, but now all that is fucked due to studying and general lack of motivation
>watched this movie, got to this scene
>got motivation to start again

how should i make my work out routine? Ideally id like to get the type of body in the picture, so being toned but not get all that wide.

Read the sticky faggot.

Man I need to actually watch this series, also read the sticky faggot

>finding motivation from Japanese cartoons

>already not making it

Read the sticky faggot

thanks, I did read the sticky like a faggot.
also you really should watch it , its good

I mean hey it worked in the past so why wont it now?

Hit the gym and maintain a caloric deficit you skinny-fat nigger.

Body types like pic related, what you fat ass faggots refer to as "toned", is nothing about muscles, just very low body fat. Count your fucking calories and keep losing weight until you're happy.

Damn me and my superstitions, like said, a body like that is otter and is more about cutting to be lean. To help get the muscle definition work on hypertrophy, 8-12 rep range to get definition for when you're done cutting. It wouldn't be bad to do a routine to build a little mass for the first few months, just don't go over board, then switch.

okay thanks. I'll try to increase the cardio as much as I can (currently my cardio is ~2Km on the treadmill at 10km/h speed, how long it takes no idea)

>TFW SHAFT refuses to keep Shuraragi's gains consistent and I can't tell if I'm aiming for DYEL, Ottermode, or Japanese Tinytrip

Alright ill bite. What movie?

Kizumonogatari. You'll need to watch Bakemonogatari first at the very least

kizumonogatari, though as said you'll first need to watch the rest of the "monogatari series"
where you watch this said movie is not that important , as long as you do it after nekomonogatari;kuro at the very least.

airing order:
Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari (Kuro)
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari (Part 1)
Koyomimonogatari
Kizumonogatari (as mentioned recommended right after nekomonogatari;kuro , but its fine as long as you watch it after you get to nekomonogatari;kuro)
Owarimonogatari (Part 2) (to be released in a few days)

true, though i think the kizu araragi looks best

GOAL BODY

Holy shit you weebs are fucking pathetic. kys

Same. It's what I'm aiming for, but these last few fucking pounds are brutal.

>tfw getting close

You can do it brah

ss + gomad

>mfw no Hanekawa GF

>generally good shape to show off my genetics
>asking advice expecting to be praised knowing that I won't be made fun of.
>now imagine me
>completely out of shape 2 years go
>404 frame not found
>bench 10lb plates
>couldn't deadlift
>was made fun of for being fat at 155 lb at 5'9"
>now 176lb and still trying to gain weight
>5'11"
>strong frame and strong overall
>admired by sluts
>increased confidence
Lesson that I learned, people who brag about physique asking "Should I start lifting?" thinking that they have it all in the beginning make me want to punch them hard.
Unless you're asking for advice, please leave this board with these dumb questions.
I will be laughing if after a year you will get depressed over minimum gains and start being a little hoe about it.
Also read the sticky.

>not lifting for you're waifu

>not lifing for overcoming your depression caused by browsing Veeky Forums but hoping that Veeky Forums will help you overcome it.

Cat is the best
FACT

Bad waifu, go back to /mlp/

>tfw no nipples

delet