Piana is okay... for now

Yesterday a pretty major story spread throughout the industry regarding the face of 5% Nutrition, Rich Piana. TMZ reported that Piana had been put into a medically induced coma following an emergency at his home in Florida.

5% Nutrition has put out an official statement providing a lot more information on the situation. According to the supplement company, Rich Piana was hospitalized earlier this week but is now recovering, and improving each and every day.

According to TMZ in a second report, it has information from Rich Piana’s girlfriend Chanel Jansen, confirming what actually happened. On Monday afternoon Piana collapsed and hit his head, Chanel then performed CPR until help arrived and from there Piana was transported to a nearby hospital.

stack3d.com/2017/08/rich-piana-hospitalized.html/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying is has nothing to do with his heart

IV scoops

What a repulsive looking creature
hurry up and die plz

Holy shit, fuck the jokes and memes, I am sincerely happy Piana is OK. I hope we can go back to the way things were

Totally agree. Good guy with good memes.

>hit his head
>needed CPR
Yeah, he had a heart attack
Wasn't Carrie Fisher put into a coma?

Fuck off back to /pol and /x you faggot before you are banned. You have no business being here after what you did.

If there is nothing wrong why is everyone so hush hush about it when the skin cancer think he posted every 5 minutes seems sketchy to me

>the skin cancer think he posted every 5 minutes seems sketchy to me
???????????????????

thesun.co.uk/news/4223825/rich-piana-coma-bodybuilder-latest/

>He revealed his fitness regime consists of a massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.

Top kek

>“protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.
ADSDIOPSJDOIUWHJDUOHSDOUHSDHUO

>not fit for the average human
So he litterally left the majority of humanity behind?

NOT FIT FOR THE AVERAGE HUMAN

If dubs, Pianoman survives. If trips, we ALL DIE.

>“protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.
damn

so thats how its going to be then....

you know what?

I finally got some respect for this guy. I thought he was just another fucking shit lier bitch but it seems like he is NOT which is very rare in his industry I wish him well in living the humanity behind and I hope it never changes.

kind regards user

Under-facking-rated

Those tits are as natty as Piana fuggggg

lmao

Hahahahahaha

Dude had steroids, shingles, cirhosis of the liver, failing kidneys, he limped when he walked, he was in constant pain from the shit he pumped into his arms and back to LOOK like he was still big while being on nothing more then a bit of TRT and LYING about still being on heavy gear.

He was suff

If you look at his videos from the last few years you could tell he was suffering from organ failure and most notably and terrifyingly heart failure.
His face was read, he could barely catch his breath, he was exhausted from just walking around and standing, he was always either sitting in that throne or driving somewhere but never out walking around or being really really active, not even going to get into how forgetful and out of it he seemed most of the time.

He was fucking dying, and all of the skulls and black clothing, and talking about his problems so openly was him begging for help/telling his story before he finally met his end.

He brought up fucking mike matarazzo in one of his videos and how he died. How he would follow his advice and do what he did.

And lo and behold he died from the same shit. He knew that his time was up, so he tried to put everything in order and have a vlog of his last days before he suffered a fate like this or died.

but he had some workout videos recently and traveling with his girl

he looked ok (definitely on painkillers), but okay

It's a miracle he survived. The doctor said he only had a 5% chance of making it.

>5% chance of survival. Gotta confuse the grim reaper, right babe?

i dont get people like you. Is it that fun to make shit up like that or are you really this far up pianas ass

>He revealed his fitness regime consists of a massive steroid cycle, nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.

>painkillers
Why?

Because he's over 40 and does 8 hour arm workouts.

All jokes aside, this guy has some fucking issues. He'd rather die a slow death from all the roids than quit the grams of tren, hop on TRT and do some fucking cardio. His whole 5% image would be gone. What a sad dude.

Fucking l.m.a.o

same here, we had these boogy threads that were kinda monitoring that fat retarded fuck and I kinda hoped that his gastric bypass would fail or something, fucking fatty. But this is actually serious business. I really hope that rich gets better. Dont leave us yet.

Fuck off you slinky cunt fit faggots came in both b and pol you're lucky we don't take over your circle jerk of a board

didn't this guy punch a retarded fan? Fuck him I hope his steriod addiction is his mortal demise (sooner rater than later)

That's hilarious

overrated af

Sounds like the roids are starting to catch up with him.

Properly rated af

I don't get it

The guy swung first.

Its a meme that he takes 4 scoops of protein powder. He probably had an IV at the hospital. IV is all roman numerals for the number 4. Lurk more.

Yeah when I first heard he died, I'm ashamed to admit I was excited at the meme potential, but then I reflected for a couple of minutes and realized that was fucked up. Rich is an okay dude, and if he's okay, it means he can keep on making ridiculous ass videos

All but 5%

HEALTHIER BY THE DAY

Every worse is the dyel larpers on a cartesian sea floor mapping forum shitting on someone who is more successful that they ever will be. He is honest about his shit, you aren't. Go down a bottle of jack3d in one go.

sauce of this chick, please. rack so impressive, looks natural and firm as anime tiddies

PHWOARH

WHATEVER IT TAKES
C'MON!!!!!

lol

i literally watch him do cardio and then do gymnastics stretches after

the guy weighed over 300lb at one point, of course hes gonna be lumbering and slow and out of breath lol

he was constantly getting health checks and bloodwork to make sure he is healthy as possible for his situation

Ewa Sonnet

thanks! god bless poland

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Excellent

boogie looks like he's going to outlive him. Truly he is the alpha here

He's literally LEAVING HUMANITY BEHIND

god damn

>WHATEVER IT TAKES

7.5/10

It doesn't take that much to drown a toddler

>confusing the fuck out of the Grimm reaper.

Busted!! Hahaha, right baby?

>the big Lenny will be gone in our lifetime

Anybody know what that Icelandic whore thinks of this? She was shit talking Rich so much earlier.

Ewa is great from the right angle.

Rich does cardio.

I love Rich and would hate to see him go yet.

JOKING ABOUT RICH PIANAS MEDICAL CONDITION IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY

THIS IS SERIOUS, HE CAN ACTUALLY DIE

EITHER HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT OR GO SUCK YOUR OWN DICK AND KILL YOURSELF

will he die, Veeky Forums?

>Rich Piana is going to die before Boogie
What a story

he can get that big and still needs to be scooped up by the EMTs. dont even think rich has a history of blackouts he goes to the gym everyday

hm

He's not going to meet Zyzz yet.

>His girlfriend, Chanel, tried to catch him when he collapsed in the bathroom, but couldn’t due to his giant size.
Cmon Chanel

Oooof

It seems he finally figured out the only way to truly leave humanity behind... all this time he has been heading towards his goal, only to discover it's the easiest thing he could ever do

>nine meals a day, a series of workouts not fit for the average human being and, according to one profile, “protein shakes big enough to drown a toddler in”.
fucking hell piana

DELET THIS

Isn't that dude a nazi?

Fucking niggerlover

I saw two arabian guys in the gym today. It was obvious they were on roids. One guy was wearing a 5 per cent top on him.

At least they were christians

Is Rich going be ok guys?

If I get dubs he will be.
If trips he will compete in a natural bodybuilding show next year.
If singles he die tonight

DELETE THIS

DUBS HE WILL LIVE

Welp thats it f a m
rip mr 8 scoopz

LIES

They don't fucking put you in a coma if you OD'd on opiates that's so fucking stupid TMZ is a piece of shit company. He obviously had a heart attack and hit his head.

TMZ is a bunch of fucking niggerlovers. Fucking pieces of shit.

In my hwhite town there were some some extended families of Lebanese christians who left because they didn't want to live with muslim niggers. Perhaps the only group of immigrants who behaved gratefully and didn't have a hate boner for white people. Some of them even manage to not look entirely arabic (girls were big titted qts).

race war now

Rolling to save rich

Reroll

Goddammit.
Rip rich

What is an IV?

4 in roman numeral