Former Betas

Either you or people you know who went from virgins to chads. Pic very related.

Every chad was a virgin at one point.

>chad

Wtf happened to the requirements of being a chad?
Is having any kind of gf enough nowadays?

They both still have pencil necks. He hasn't truly become a Chad if he doesn't have a thick neck.

From good looking to good looking. Ohh wow, user. Life must have been so hard for him.

>Every chad was a virgin at one point.

What kind of bluepilled statement is that?

Chads get pussy from middle school to adulthood. Chads are born not made. Only chads that are made are manfactured chads and those don't even count as chads.

He just needs to fix his neck, and thats about it.

he has the height and frame down. he just needs the neck to get the face.

So he was a virgin before middle school

And he needs to stop hiding those eyes behind those glasses.

All those virgins in this board and the betas from r9k and the like pretty much lowered the bar for being a chad to Not being gollum anderen maybe even having a gf

His bone structure was always alright but he was scrawny as fuck. Just goes to show how much a difference hitting the gym, fixing your hair/growing a beard, and changing your wardobe will make.

Those eyebrows. Shes surely burns coal. Nothing to be proud of. Roasty whore. Chad here, i would never take a pic like that with a low tier whore like her.

Most college aged sloots (i assume she's in college) don't go for black dudes unless he's a 6 foot tall student athelete with broad frame

Also

> chad here

No Chad posts on this cucked website. Anyone who calls themselves a Chad is probably not one.

Hallo fellow german!

If you actually have to call yourself a chad, you have low self-esteem and aren't a true chad.

Funny how these neck memes have no facial changes as if training your neck only just makes you neck wider (which in effect takes much longer than your it does for your face to be altered). Post pics of befores and afters not silly photoshops and see how many people still fall for the meme.

>that
>chad
Ok sweetie

what?

do you even neck train anyway?

Some boring middle class white kid went to college and became a boring middle class dude-bro that hangs with slutty, basic white chicks who are fucking more than just him.

What's inspiring here?

is that a hoverhand?

dude looks like a normal 17 yr old kid. not sure what makes him so "beta".

This.

neck training does make the neck wider. Look at rugby and football players.

You gymcels and virgin neets are so bluepilled on aesthetics.

I fell for the meme and my face looks different, without any significant change to my neck. Though I only recently came to Veeky Forums to effectively fall for the meme and do neck things. Weeks, so this is my first analysis of my personal results. It might also have to do with overall workout in previous months making me more masculine which is something I find strange to see what it does to my face.

Maybe it's cuz of lower bodyfat? and adult facial puberty

Ryan gosling is not the most handsome person but that thick neck and muscles on his body makes him a masculine "hunk" in the eyes of women.

If you decrease goslings neck size and got rid of his muscles, he wouldn't be a celebrity.

Honestly as long as if you aren't ugly as fuck, all you need is confidence and you're guaranteed pussy and success.

He wasn't a beta you fucking retard. He looked like young Tom Cruise when he was a teenager

He has a tiny skull. Toms is bigger imo. Guy in pic is psl 4-5/10

>average guy gets average girl

???

Is chad going to be used for any faggot that isn't a virgin?? He doesn't look anything like a fucking chad in the after picture. His facial hair is shit, his bone structure is shit, his skin is shit, and he has a shitty haircut. He is literally a 6/10 white guy

Really? No one agrees?

>Chad
Can you retards stop calling anyone a 6/10 or up "Chad"? Do you even know who Chad is?

THIS, is Chad; take a hard long look at something you are not. Chad is born Chad, wakes up Chad, doesn't need to get Veeky Forums to be Chad, never wasn't or will never not be Chad. You either have "it" or you don't. 99% of males are not "Chad". Yes there are those who are a small minority that are good looking and become desirable, but they still won't be Chad.

>Vast majority 85% maybe 90% of males are simply unattractive undesirables (They off themselves, never reproduce, or become providers)
>Minority of good looking men who can be alpha, successful, and attractive
>the 1% who are Chad

you can't become a chad. you're doomed unless you hadn't lost your virginity before 15.

no shit retard

world’s most handsome men, according to the phi score

Taken from the average of the 12 key markers over the whole face including lips, nose, eyes, eyebrow, chin, forehead and facial shape, these are the top scoring men on the Phi scale

1. George Clooney 91.86 per cent

2. Bradley Cooper 91.80 per cent

3. Brad Pitt 90.51 per cent

4. Harry Styles 89.63 per cent

5. David Beckham 88.96 per cent

6. Will Smith 88.88 per cent

7. Idris Elba 87.93 per cent

8. Ryan Gosling 87.48 per cent

9. Zayn Malik 86.5 per cent

10. Jamie Foxx 85.46 per cent

Enjoying your cope

You must leave the house more, for the sake of your emotional problems.

You're telling me this guy was never awkward or insecure? Get out

And yet, any one woman will probably find half of them attractive and half of them repulsive

All my female friends disagree about what's hot and what's not. Some girls even find me attractive, and some are slightly grossed out.

Chads can't be fags

Jamie fox? Lmao looks like an ape. Fuck your list.

>5/10 face without beard
>Tiny wrists
>Had no beard at one point

stop trolling and know that everyone has bad yearbook photos

ya that top 1% shit is definitely not obtainable but getting fit can still put most dudes in the top 15% range which is good enough to get a decent girl and make most dudes feel defeated by your fit alpha presence alone.

Anyone have that picture of the guy who actually made some good neck gains? Was pretty impressive if I remember, I was mirin

>be me, used to post on /r9k/ daily unironically
>lose 20lbs and lost face fat
>i hear groups of girls call me cute
>random girls say "hey sexy"
>grown women whistle at me

i became chad bitch

Because either its bullshit or 80% of men are "ugly as fuck".

>former

meaning no longer

>2. Bradley Cooper

>>Tiny wrists
Holy shit, you're right. There's still hope for a wristlet like me!

Every man has tiny wrists, even chad. Wrists can only be made to appear larger under an illusion by getting your forearms bigger and wearing a watch.

You're proper dense, aren't you?

Holy shit. Haven't seen this dude in forever.
What's his name?
Didn't he geta family?

We're proud of you brah.
Fuck petty r9k fags.

Bradley Cooper as #2 and then all those niggers? Yeah fucking right.

Are you rich, though? Chads are rich or at least won't have to worry about money their whole lives. It's a requirement.

*tips hat to Chad scholar

>falling for the fake eyebrows meme
never gonna make it

Being a healthy heterosexual male makes you a chad ? The more you know..