What a waste!

Imagine all the training all the effort to just go like that.
RIP
twitter.com/i/web/status/895370885485539328
How do you feel about this /fit?

"Horror as champion bodybuilder snaps neck and dies when trademark backflip during competition goes tragically wrong"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljhkKMI7CLw
youtube.com/watch?v=yYkwhn16Y-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ljhkKMI7CLw

Gotta exercise your brain at some point.

trademark backflip? that looked like such a bad attempt tho

damn that's fucked up

it's crazy how easily you can die

To be honest i will probably never achieve a trained body like his, feels bad for him all work done to be lost in such a crap

Agree, looks like he said mm what crazy thing can i do to impress the crowd.

Should have trained neck more.

lmao, but i wonder if he slip, it does not look like he knew what he was doing

neckflip

Hopefully this becomes a meme and stupid faggots that plank will swarm to perform it.

The socks killed him, right? Looks like he slipped.

And that's why stuntfolks learn how to fall properly. R.I.P.

And nothing of value was lost

when will they learn...

I don't want to watch a man die.

Idk man.. i dont wanna sound edgy, but i think dying like this is actually not that bad. Quick, clean and full of endorphines. Better than dying in your own shit and blood while fighting a disease.

if your neck is strong enough you can land on your head no big deal

it is a waste, he has performed that jump many times on stage...he was probably too hyped from the crowd or smth and fked it up...all the dedication and time spent in gym gone for nothing

and now i don't want to learn to back flip anymore...fuck

not a racist, but one less nigger is one less nigger so i don't really feel sorry

Rippletits claims another victim.

>not a racist

How did he die? Brain haemorrhage? Broken spine?

This guy is young as fuck though. If dying quickly and peacefully means so much to you, you can always OD on sleeping pills right now.

How the fuck can that kill you?

Why was this idiot wearing socks??

>trademark backflip

Looks like his trademark... *puts on sunglasses* expired

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

By having 100kg of your body weight snapping your neck.

why do niggers stink? so blind people can hate them too

Are there videos of him actually doing a backflip? It really does look like his first try.

correction: by not listening to alpha destiny and training your neck 6x a week

He was wearing socks on gymnase floor

dude the guy hit his head HARD on the floor. This isn't like in the movies

Pencil necks need not apply

youtube.com/watch?v=yYkwhn16Y-A

Looks like he went on gym mat.

This.
His life didn't even matter anyway

He didn't die on the spot.

to think of how dedicated youd have to be for so long in your life. be nationally recognized. and die, trying to a backflip.

this is why i don't try to do shit like this anymore. once i started curling dumbbells past 60 i dont even try to bend my arms. with a 500lb squat you really expect me to to 'go for a quick jog' or 'play a game of football/soccer/bball'? everyone knows the bigger you get the more physically awkward you get.

leave the gymnastics to the twinks, i got a wife and a couple girlfriends to scratch the back of my head when i need it.

what the fuck

this is why you wear a helmet in the gym
Hell I wear a helmet everywhere I go
So fucking dangerous to hit your head on hard stuff

this is probably a troll,but has someone noticed its easier to fuck your shit up with your own strength when you get stronger?

i do want to add that this is still really tragic.

i often wonder if i abuse my body too much and this quickly made me realize the answer is yes. 'im indestructible' to 'ok that should have killed me/will kill me'

not a troll. i routinely do insanely stupid things because of how strong i am and , besides my past minor injuries and PT, could have easily had some permanent life altering injuries along the way.

thats what headbanging violently for over half a year at a time will do son

That's why i feel uncomfortable when I see calum von moger doing a backflip off a bridge into water, or jumping off a roof into a pool

not to mention his father is paralyzed, has spent the majority of his adult life in a wheelcahir because of a motorbike accident

I guess it just comes down to outlook, if I saw my father stuck in a wheelchair I think I would take less risks like that, I guess other people adopt a yolo mentality and double down

HE DIED today .

just seen it on news report .

>i will probably never achieve a trained body like his
He looks like a fucking ninja turtle. Body builders all look like shit.

Yeah. I mean, I think backflips are stupid, but stupidity really shouldn't be a death sentence. I feel for his family, how the hell do you deal with this?

This. Another reminder to live with no regrets.

what if this happens to clarence?? im scared guys

My sister's husband used to be a pretty serious BMX-er. Like almost pro-level. He get into a bad accident and had his spleen removed. After that, he stopped and focussed on management instead.

I must admit I am so happy he did. I like the guy, but I don't want my sister to have to be married to a quadraplegic for the rest of her life. She has dreams too. At some point you gotta think about your family and friends, when you're living a high-risk lifestyle.

OH SNAP

I don't want to live in a nation with Africans, but I still felt sympathy watching him kill himself.

should have trained his neck more.

>This guy died
>Rich piana is in his death bed
Is there some conspiracy against bodybuilders?

wtf looks like someone took chads head and put it on a beta manlet

its a nigger

>doubt
Clarence was tricking before the bodybuilding if I'm recalling correctly. Point is he's been doing it long enough to learn the ins and outs of flipping all fancy like a fairy. Backflip bro seems to have underestimated what it took to complete the full flip...with socks...on a slippery surface.

yeah looks like it

kek

Yeah and is name is sharky

How could he die from that?? It looks like he landed flat on his upper back.

kek

>Clarence
>bodybuilding
What

It looks like he got really fucking hype and just ran out there and spontaneously tried doing a back flip without really knowing how to