Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=my girlfriend who lives in canada
youtube.com/watch?v=5g196vURUDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm so fucking lonely lads

>wait for gf to get home
>walk the dog
>go to the gym
>make some chicken
>watch a movie or something
Comfy Friday night checking in

I just want to say thank you for being there to the many different people who have kept me on the path this long

I have made it
Thank you for having this platform here
I have truly made it lads
Anyone else can as well, the majority here are successful they just keep coming back to this place

Friday is going good bro
>Got off work early
>Got an interview for a better job
>Final exam results came in and I finished with an A in calc3
>Have date with girl I've been crushing hard on for years
>Gains are coming along great

>Quit my job
>Hang out in the library all day
>Go lift/run
>Browse Veeky Forums until I go to sleep
>tfw this is starting to get old

Wew, lad.

>How was your workout today?
Today is my off day. (PHUL, Sun/mon wed/thurs). Might hit the gym for some cardio, but I'll probably just play Overwatch all night

>Got any feels to get off your chest?
I've known this girl for two years and we've pretty much each others closest friends. We've spoken everyday, gone on roadtrips together, we even sleep in each others bed. Over the past years we've dated other peoples, talked to each other about our relationship problems, but I've never even kissed her. We've never done anything sexual other than play fighting. Anyways I recently found out she thought that I thought she was ugly this entire time. Now I want to make a move, but I'm scared any move may irreversibly destroy our friendship - and I don't really have anyone else. And if it works out, everything will likely be the same except I get my dick wet - the upside just doesn't seem worth it. I'm more concerned with her meeting someone else and her moving on.

Not looking for advice, just needed to get some feels off my chest.

>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
Trying to hit Grandmaster before the OW season ends. Then I'll do mealprep on saturday.

I'm Native American, and the sight of my people slowly succumbing to the goyim diet has awoken the fear of God in me. Our bodies are primitive, we either eat like we did four hundred years ago or the Jew diet kills us. Out of everyone in my immediate family, only my father and I are healthy and fit. It kills me to look at my friends and family, our youth, and witness their further decayal into obesity and death.

Please value your bodies, and the time that you have with your families. It's going to get real fucking lonely for me in the coming decade as more of us continue to die from health/diet issues.

I used to be one of those "hurr Durr why are whites so afraid of being destroyed" but now I understand.

All I can do now is lift and run.

Got low sleep and couldn't bench at all today was not a good feeling. Squat form improved though.

Anyone else ever reach the sudden clarity that nothing is how it should be? I just kind of went through that a few minutes ago, and I don't know how to fix it. I don't think there's anything I can do to fix it.

Damn bro. I hope you can reach more of your people and spread the message of fitness.

I got offered a job, I'd be making 2k a month, after tax. This could go up to 3.5k

The issue is, I'd be travelling for about 5 hours a day.

It's a job where I'll have to travel so I can't move for it, the driving times, before I can start, will always be long. today, I went to a talk, I was stuck in traffic, on the way back, for 3 hours.

I'm doubting doing this, the money is good but the travel time is killing + it's obviously with over time

am I dumb for declining this offer?

what happens at the library?

>good jaw
>no cheekbones

nah

its not gonna be just ur dick getting wet user. it'll be more than thaat.

money ain't worth shit if you don't have time to enjoy it bro

you know what man, imma give it to you straight
there's nothing to life like lopoking in the mirro and seeing that handsome somabish looking right back at you realizing fuck man I look good
who wouldnt fuck me damn look at those eyes those brows that fucking hair the jaw of chad thundercock and the cheekbones of bendherdick cuminhissnatch post fit eat shit

>Date 9/10 super intelligent qt while abroad on exchange program
>Come back
>Miss her already
>Keep in contact with her
>Tells me almost every day she really misses being with me
How do I manage these feels Veeky Forums? I know someone's gonna say just give it time or date someone else and you'll forget her, but she is probably the most gorgeous and intelligent girl I ever dated. It just sucks ass to be in completely different countries.

Todays workout was good thanks, managed to get 4 sets of 3's on 3pl8 squats.
Job was shit though, as usual. Working tomorrow morning too, fml.

I pulled an all nighter yesterday to study for a test I had today. I think I did really well but I'm tired and probably won't go to the gym today. I'll sleep and go tomorrow.

>over hear girl say she has a bf in the breakroom
>later in day she tells me she's single
why do people lie

yesterday I had dinner with a girl I really like. Very sweet and intelligent girl
On sunday we are gonna go on our second date.
I like her and Im pretty sure she likes me too.

she just wants you for your citizenship brah

>haven't been to the gym in over a week
>gains slowly withering away right before my eyes
>too depressed to function (i.e the status quo)

I have a week before my final dissertation exam. I just need to make my PowerPoint and then study. I already have a job lined up as a TA. I was sick earlier this week and I'm still feeling kinda weird.

sometimes the biggest things in life are your feels and they let you backup before they get you down up again, so give it some freshness before exaggerating in the slightest, promise me that.

It's just me and the janny. There aren't many people on the top floor. I just keep refreshing indeed every 30 seconds seeing if something in my field comes up.

She lives in Canada tho. Doubt it desu

>tfw 750 word essay due tomorrow and haven't even started

Just got my learners permit
soon I won't have to walk to planet fitness and can go to a real gym

I have a 125-word essay due next Friday and i haven't even started yet,,,

I'm sick. So I'm just gonna play vidya and maybe order pizza.

Been there. It's even worse if you didn't have enough time to date that person before leaving

Got mired today. Was walking through a store, and a legit 8/10 just went up to me out of nowhere and said "hey handsome", and handed me a piece of paper with her phone # on it. What should I do? I'm fat and ugly, don't know why she would do this. I called, and it was a girl. She said "is this the guy from publix?" (So I know it's her), we talked and set up a "date" somewhere. (Basically gave me her address and at the end of the # said "bring condoms".) wtf do I do? Do I go for it? I still think this is a joke on me tho. Pic related, me (got a haircut since the pic). Wtf????

Just accept it. She's a whore, but whatever.

>I'm fat and ugly
No you're not at all, your self-esteem must be fucking tripe to actually think that.

He's fishing for (You)s and attention.

No I'm not. That's just legit what I believe. Now, care to answer my question from the post? Should I smash?

Post a picture brah? or just somebody that looks like you lol dont care, just wanna see what "made it" looks like. And good for you also.

Why not user?

No. Wouldn't put my dick near her if I were you. Legit might be filled with STDs.

>cheekbones of bendherdick cuminhissnatch
That guy's """beauty""" is a fucking meme, he's the poster child of the face acceptance movement.

Guess where he was popular before staring in hollywood movies?
[spoiler]tumblr[/spoiler]

>Canadian girlfriend
You don't have to lie to us bro.

>fucking some random thot
>ever
Sex is an emotional thing, if you want pleasure go masturbate or something.

She's not Canadian. She's German, but she's living there. Why would I lie tho?

Are you trying to turn yourself into a meme or something? Why do you keep posting this pic in every thread?

I forgot it was Friday and by the time my gf reminded me it was too late for drinks (yurop) , gonna go out tomorrow instead and get comfy on Veeky Forums for awhile tonight

One step at a time

I was just messing with you bro.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=my girlfriend who lives in canada
youtube.com/watch?v=5g196vURUDo

Oh man it's been years since I've heard their songs. Wonder if they are still active today.

Rest day today.

I have another date with a qt3.14 redhead tonight, and we're well on our way to being a thing. Unfortunately, I fly back home tomorrow and won't see her for 3 weeks until college starts back up.

Good feels all around nonetheless

True. I should do an updated pic, issue is I hate how I look in all my pics. And no, I just want some advice and post the same pic bec I'm lazy. And this is the only pic I have that doesn't make me immediately want to commit suicide when I see it.

Off to Yu-Gi-Oh! Local tournament to socialize and have fun.
I've learned that half a serving of preworkout does wonders for focus and strategizing against opponents.

"Gotta workout those brain muscles, brah"
-sun tzu

Good for you man. Good luck on it :)

Shit I miss YuGiOh - sick card. Have fun tonight.

No workout

recovering from bad back

its better now

going to fucking smash it on monday

went out drinking tonight

feels good man

Didn't they completely fucking ruin yu gi oh with another fucking monster type recently?

And they made pendulums useless?

Judging by that pic I think you're pretty cute, you're not fat, you have a nice amount of muscle too, I would make you my bf in a heartbeat (n-no homo). Maybe your hair was overgrown in that pic, if it wasn't you should get a haircut, the sides need be shorter.

I destroyed my shoulder two days ago. I couldn't even move it. It was unbearable pain. Ibuprofen apparently made the pain worst. I couldn't do simple task like putting on a shirt, or getting in and out of a car. Simple tasks like getting up from bed was a huge challenge for me. Subtle movements would trigger the unbearable pain. I don't have the funds to see a doctor. I suspect I may have tore a rotator cuff but I don't have a proper diagnosis. Other than providing an x ray and inject cortisone which is a steroid hormone, there's not much a doctor can do other than provide heat and ice packs and pain killers which I can do at home. I'm not too fond of being injected with hormones either.

Today, the pain is still there but I'm recovering. I'm going to take two weeks off from working out, and then just do two months of light lifting if I feel better. I read that it generally takes 6-8 weeks for a rotator cuff to heal. I still have trouble lifting my arm. I literally broke down yesterday because I thought this pain was permanent. Other than lifting weights, I have no other hobbies so I thought my life was over and I thought I was going to spiral down to a deep depression and stay at rock bottom.

But it looks like I'm recovering. Missing out on working out for two weeks is going to suck, and lifting light weights for two months following that is going to suck even more. But I have to do what is necessary to properly heal.

Never tire. Never lose faith. Never lose never give up. And never despair.

Lol thanks user. I laughed at the no homo. Never change Veeky Forums.

Why do people care so much what other people do, anons? I just don't get it.....

lmao sex is for pure carnal pleasure

stop being a fag

Not sure how I feel about this but I'm the guy at work who gets to work on lesser projects. These are smaller projects but still good enough. They probably laugh at me but I make a lot more than others...

can you share some deep native american sayings about destiny and forgiveness? thank you eagle paw shaka shakalu

You know what must be done

Worked out hard last friday. Saturday morning i strained a muscle or lifament in my lower back picking up a stack of frying pans... i could not walk or stand up for 3 days and the pain was would attack suddenly if i moved in the wrong way. Xo had to pee in a bottle because i couldn't physically position my body to use the bathroom. Now i can walk but i need to lay down every hour to let my back rest. Doc only persrcribed miscle relaxers i was hoping to get some hydros.

Oneitis of 2 years broke up with me weds night.

Overall bad week but i didn't have to work so ive been laying down playing stardew valley and overwatch. Bout to hit a bar where everyone brings their dog so thats cool. The initial breakup depression is fading. /blogpost

fuck her, literally F U C K H E R

Got a fishing tournament in the morning so nothing major tonight. Dinner and movies with the wife, rainy here too so it's nice and cozy.

She's probably waiting for you to make a move user. Just go for it. We only get one life, and you definitely don't want to look back years from now and wonder what could have happened if you had taken some initiative.

Don't do it

>girl I know from school who is admittedly a total hottie posts a picture of her cleavage on snapchat with the caption 'swipe up' to a paypal
>literally gets PayPaled $180+ dollars from thirsty people on her friends list (shows it with screenshots)
Jesus fucking Christ. And she isn't even sending these dudes nudes for it I don't think Wtf

My workout was shit in that I didn't progress and I failed the last set of every lift I attempted.

The good news is that I was back in the gym after drinking 20 beers on tuesday night. A 2 day hangover was horrible. The shame I felt. But I'm back in the gym, no more week long shit shows.

Welcome to the world

I knew it was like that for Instagram whores in Laguna Beach and shit but goddamn, we live in bumfuck Minnesota. That's straight up preposterous.
That's more than I make in a day and a half

Naw man. Life's too short to slave away at something that makes you unhappy. Unless you're doing it for a short period of time to save up money for a goal of yours, there are better jobs out there.

Have you ever won?
Know a guy who used to fish in really big tournaments, would win too.
That was before a lot of sponsors left and the money died out for a while, unfortunately for him his wife left and took the money.

Eating lean borgers and watching preseason. Might load up shantae and play during the 49ers game though. Curled up under my sailor moon blanket rn

All this recent talk about this show prompted me to watch it. Glad I discovered this, what an utterly bizarre experience.

I'm so fucking desperately lonely and bored and depressed. And Ive been overeating all week. Weighed 160lbs last Sunday, 178lbs today. I might just kill myself. I don't want to feel these feels anymore lads.

>tfw shut in friendless permavirgin autist, 25 still live with parents and work shit job
>referee soccer in summer/fall to leave the house, dont even like soccer
>tournament this weekend
>so im gonna do 16 games so im out from 8 AM to 7 PM all weekend

hows that for autism guys

Missed my 4th and 5th reps on my 4th and 5th sets on bench. Did fine in everything else except got my shit destroyed in racket ball.

Down 25lbs from intermittent fasting... but I'm putting stress on friendships. Eveyone wants me to go out and drink multiple times a week but I'm riding a delicate balance between fat loss and building/maintaining muscle. I can't sacrifice all this work for the fermented jew.

24k a year is still very low wage. Not worth that amount of travel time, you'll hate your life.

You're not super attractive but you're solidly average and I bet you look good in t-shirts. I'm of the opinion that sex is positive and fun so you may as well go have fun. Why not? I'm sleeping with a 4/10 right now who knows what she's doing in bed, buys me food and watches anime with me and it's pretty fantastic since we both just want to have good sex. Go for it and report back.

I was feeling this shit a few weeks ago. I'll be real with you. Magic Mushrooms help a lot for depression on a long term basis, for me meditation helps a fuck ton also... and lowers cortisol.

is this a meme now?

>workout?

Pretty good, back is feeling like death today, still pissed I can probably never deadlift again because the gym had a 25 lb bar that looked exactly like a 45.

>feels?

Watching mKaelus Rich Piana videos, was talking to him earlier, hes a personal friend of mine, was talking about shutting down his channel, makes me feel real bad.

>plans?

If Rich dies I'm doing an 8 hour arm workout, if not then I'll probably binge on natty peanut butter anyways.

>irreversibly destroy our friendship
Do you want to be her friend or do you want to fuck her? FWB is a status achievable with thots so I'm ignoring this and presuming the girl isn't complete shit (a leap, honestly).

>be me
>look like this

And this fucking nigger has the audacity to complain.

Yea, I've spent 20 years like this... the answers are that you are correct. Everything is basically fucked.

Suggestion: don't spend 20 years digesting every redpill on every subject you can find. It sucks. Instead, focus your energy on how to overcome it and enrich your life with experiences and love.

fat, bald, short manlet, small penor, not rich.

the literal opposite of the genetic lottery

I'm sorry man.

But at least try to enjoy the good things. ...

Women are dishonest by default because the weak men in their lives let them get away with it. If you want to make something happen, make a move and be firm and assertive. Tolerate zero bullshit, and call her out on her bad behavior. She will bend the knee or fuck off back to thotlandia to feed her vanity and ego. Win, win.

>he fell for the leg meme
laffin at u

>he wonders why his civilization is in decline.

Did cardio for a bit after waking up, right now im chilling with the senpai. Planning to maybe watch annabelle later.

Had trouble in the past with others for how i was but overall im doing alright. I'm a weeb and a geek but have accepted who i am. I enjoy that shit. So changing or puttin up a mask just isnt something i want to do.

Also, hit almost 3 pl8 PR this week for bench.

>been waking up at noon for the past 2 weeks
>don't leave room except for weightlifting practice and BJJ
>1st semester of grad school which im completely apathetic about, including my own research, starting in one week
>tfw no gf

Not the worst situation but i could use some more socialization....feel like im turning into gollum

Lonely tired and miserable but one thing I can count on and look forward to is this

what are you going to grad school for
i'm going into my 3rd year in chemistry, maybe i could give some advice

Workout was great, since the break-up they all have been. It's a wonderful outlet for my rage, frustration, loneliness, etc.

I feel isolated, like I'm cut-off from everyone and everything. My gf of 3 years and I broke up three weeks ago tomorrow. That's horrible, but now all of my close friends have abandoned me as well. Honestly lads, I've never felt more alone and isolated in my entire life. It fucking sucks, but so does life.

No plans tonight or for the weekend either