Chad decides to "start living"

>Chad decides to "start living"
>has an enormous circle of supportive friends and family who cheer him on and will help him if he ever has trouble

>user decides to "start living"
>gets pushed around, bullied, harassed, and reminded daily by everyone around him that he doesn't deserve any amount of happiness or satisfaction just cuz

Can lifting make up for this?

>"start living"

what does that even mean. you were already living, you just wasted a shit ton of time

It's pretty true, people will just call you a creepy poser/loser/whatever the fuck if you try to do something new while daring to be unattractive at the same time.

i bet your from canada

Here's what I mean.
>Chad "just goes outside"
>everyone makes an effort to talk to him and be nice to him

>user "just goes outside"
>ignored by nearly all
>people in cars yell at him or throw trash at him
>if he dares to approach anybody, he is insulted, ignored, rejected, or even physically assaulted in some cases (and this is seen as just)

>been lifting and losing weight for like 6 months
>6'2 lanklet
>girl at work walks up to me today and says WOW your arms are so skinny you look like an alien, creepy!
>OH WOW your hands ARE huge that must mean you have a big dick
>then she just walks away
>didn't know how to respond so i just sat there and said nothing

>other coworkers literally talk shit about anyone who tries to improve themselves

fuck you cunts, at least my immediate family is supportive on the occasion that I see them. I wish i had some friends though, that'd be cool...

75% of my time is spent in a bucket o' crabs

>>gets pushed around, bullied, harassed, and reminded daily by everyone around him that he doesn't deserve any amount of happiness or satisfaction just cuz

By who?

Are you still in elementary school or something? Who unironically "bullies" or pushes you around in daily life? Who even gives a fuck that you exist past the age of 18 or so?

>>people in cars yell at him or throw trash at him
>>if he dares to approach anybody, he is insulted, ignored, rejected, or even physically assaulted in some cases (and this is seen as just)
??????????

>or even physically assaulted in some cases (and this is seen as just)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude where the fuck do you live?

Coworkers and uni classmates.
>Chad "follows his dreams"
>everyone unanimously supports his decision and makes sacrifices to help him in every way they can

>user "follows his dreams"
>told to be sensible, that it's not realistic, that he needs to be responsible, and that he's a complete fool if he dares to do so

>>everyone unanimously supports his decision and makes sacrifices to help him in every way they can

How do you know this? What do you base this idea on?

New Jersey
I've seen it popup in conversations all the time with the chads. I know what they're on to.

And people throw things at you out of their cars?

Its just an example user

Lifting is just a way to kill time, be healthy and not cringe when you look in the mirror.

Also depending on what gym you go to, some offer a GF if you can complete all their lifting achievements.

That's because chad is inherently superior to you friendo. He's better looking, stronger willed more intelligent and has a track record of success which when taken as a whole means that people (rightfully) believe in him because he has already proven himself to be someone who can succeed, whereas you have proven the opposite.

Quick question guys! Is this girl at work attracted to me?:

>Would stare at me, I would look over, she wouldn't stop staring even after I looked over
>Places index finger on lip as we talk
>Reveals personal information third time I've worked with her
>Get her phone # no problem
>Points feet and torso towards me as we talk
>Eye contact
>Bats eyelids
>Whenever she's busy over text and doesn't reply right away she apologizes for it
>Texts first

Btw she's older than me. I'm 18, she's 21. What do I do????

>Chad studies
>"Wow, he's so dedicated to his studies!"
>user studies
>"Lol, he has no life, how pathetic."
Pic related

I'm so sick of useless robot virginss acting like fucking cry babies and lamenting they're useless robot virgins.

If you have an interesting life, you'll meet interesting people. People will want to hear about the interesting shit you get up to.

It doesn't even have to be chad hobbies, people have met introverts before. If you have a fucking sense of humor about yourself and work on improving your life every day people recognize that and respect you.

Christ sake, the last girl I picked up at a bar was because I was talking about my favorite Jackie Chan movie for about 20 minutes. You know why she thought it was cute? Because i'm not a skinny, unkempt, faggot who can't stop the "it's societies fault" shit for 2 minutes.

Elliot Rodger? I thought you died

it's a meme you stupid fuck

we didn't get a block of text.

>who are you?
>im r9k but stronger...