>it's taken me 4 months to lose 50lbs

IT ISN'T FAIR

where the proof

It's because he's ridiculously huge to begin with

He could literally eat 7,000 calories a day and lose weight at his size

but your literally wrong
no where near 7000. where do u even get your figures from

>throwing away years of bulking

Didn't he have 50 lbs of intestine removed?

he said so on his twitch stream

Its taken me 3 years to gain 50lbs

His TDEE (~4000-5000 calories) is as close to 7k as it is to a normal person's 2k

Guys, I was away on vacation. What's boogie's status?

Not dead, but dying

Still fat.
Have you paid for his healthcare yet?

Piana is dead, Boogie lives on, obesity has scientifically been proven safer than exercising.

He's lost a hundred pounds from his heaviest, 4 years ago! He's lost 5 lbs in two weeks since the surgery, claiming he's eaten less than 2000 calories during that time. Fucker is a liar that will never make it to his "goal" of 250 lbs.

what a fucking time line

>goal of morbid obesity
I've seen that on My 600 lb Life and I don't get it

>has taken me a year and a half to transform 189lbs of 48% B.C. to 170 of 20-25%
Give me your best shot

POP OFF BOOGIE!

I feel your pain, but the skin is going to be really bad. His body is totally wrecked, and he'll look a lot better if/when he slims down, but those scars are going to be nasty.

>5lb in two weeks

That's decent for a normal person but for someone that fat and after fucking surgery for it that seems very slow.

Aren't we all?

You need to look up what morbid obesity is

it's the best most of them can do, all their weight isn't just adipose. they have upwards of 70 pounds of loose skin, not to mention the visceral fat. i don't think i've ever seen a 550-600+ lbs person who ended up looking normal afterwards, maybe a few cases of 500ish lbs people who got really fat over a few years and dropped it but after so long their joints are fucked , their hips are fucked, even at a somewhat reasonable weight they will never be able to walk normally

2lbs is decent for a normal person, 5 would be insane. If his TDEE is really 5000 as said in this thread, he's eating roughly 2k per day. 3500kcal = 1lb x 5 = 17,500/7 = 2500

He's eating roughly 2500kcal per day. He probably went way beyond that before.

On the show they always get skin removed so long as they follow through. I imagine Boogie would do the same.

Class II obesity, right? 35.0+ BMI? If his height is 5'10 like google says it is, 250 would give him a 35.9 BMI. Don't question be again bitch.

I heard him saying the opposite about getting skin removed. Like he's doing it for health reasons and doesn't mind looking horrible.

>boogie had a surgery done with no complications to stop his fat ass from overeating
>Rich Piana who inspired me to lift and change my life is now in a medically induced coma

He just got a haircut dude

If you're googling then you would know the parameters in which morbid obesity takes place, faggot. Learn to read and comprehend, nigger.

Was I not supposed to lose 10 pounds in a single week? Went from 160 to 150 and now I'm a little scared

Fuck no you weren't, but you probably also didn't because water weighs a lot and it could have been a lot of that weight.

2lbs a week should be around the max for a healthy cut, maybe 2.5. If you had a TDEE of 3500, and every day you just chose not to eat, you'd lose 7lbs that week. This is all really simple math. Chances are your TDEE is a lot less than 3500, and you ate something.

10 pounds is a ~35,000 calories deficit. At 160 pounds, that'd have to be a fluke of some sort I'd think.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT...

Whatever it was I'd sew it back on before it's too late.

>"goal" of 250 lbs
fucking hell, talk about setting the bar low
I hope he's 7 foot tall

Dude's looking leaner in the face.

SOMEONE

No. He doesn't. He just doesn't have his mouth agape, full of mayonnaise.

>his goal is 250

It cost him $50,000-$150,000 to get the surgery done which will allow him to finally lose weight.

I'm proud of you for losing 50lbs user, keep it up. Research new strategies but don't give up on your current routine. Plateaus are frustrating, I know.

Piana is a OK and it was revealed he is natty

>lying about taking steroids to get bodybuilder cred
Don't hate the player, hate the game

>Boogie pays $50,000-$150,000 to work his way down to regular morbid obesity
>I pay $500 AUD for a gym membership
>He has shaven decades off his life already
>I was 220lbs for a little while and am back under 200 after a couple months
Feels good to have a little motivation and discipline. Feels good not to be Booger.

boogie is 6'10

He's going to look 20 years older after the weight loss. That plus the fact that he's greying at the same time.

I'll never understand faggots like you who get pleasure out of seeing people suffer and actively hope people fail. Sort yourself out.

8/2/2017 weigh-in: 492lbs (pre-surgery)
8/11/2017 weigh-in: 487lbs (post-surgery)

BMR @ 492lbs = 3616 calories
5 pounds (17,500 calories) in 9 days = 1944 calories

so he's eating 1700 calories per day

eating that much, he could be at a healthy weight range by 2021 (when he's 47)

kill yourself boogie, no one gives a fucking shit.

Wow...Boogie looks like THAT?

This. He's going to look like a fucking ballsack with all the lose skin and wrinkles

To be fair, Boogie suffers from anxiety disorder and depression. Weight gain and loss is a common factor

Fuck off boogie

Overweight is usually a symptom of mental problems.

Overweight is a symptom of being a lazy gluttonous fuck

>claiming he's eaten less than 2000 calories during that time.
Dude has no stomach left, how the hell do you think he's gonna eat more than 2000cal in a week after surgery?

>OP lost 50lbs in 4 months
>I can't even lose 5lbs in 2 months

LIFE ISN'T FAIR

Stop stuffing your face and you will

1,200 calorie limit

100lbs in 3 weeks is heavily exaggerated.
I had a stomache infection once and litteraly shit out everything I ate, I was starving for 5 days like some african child. During those 5 days I lost 12lbs (and fortunately little to no muscle mass phew). Im a hardgainer and that should be the absolute peak of how much you can loose without fucking dying.

>that feel when trying to gain 85 lbs in 4 months
Is this too much? Am I fucking my shit up?

Yeah, that's retard speed even on a mega dose of steroids.

Well, I've gained 16 lbs in nearly a month, is that too much? I guess I could do it in 5 months, but it hasn't been easy eating so much, being a skelly and all.

This.

I was at home with a heavy fever and could barely move for a week. Lost 12lbs as well because all I did was lay down trying not to die. Gained it back in like two days when I got better though.

Sounds about right. I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks once. I was doing physical labour 10.5-12 hours a day for 10 days surviving on a slice of bread (waiting for the first pay check) but I'm frustrated because prior to that when I was actually trying to lose weight, I couldn't. I ate the starchiest, carbiest bread known to man and lost the weight, but have remained the same weight eating either vegetables or nothing at all for 2-3 days at a time with the same activity level. Makes 0 sense to me.

You do realise most people here have a BMI over 25 because of muscle mass?

Veeky Forums gets more retarded day by day. He didnt say he lost 100 pounds in three weeks, he said hes gone lost 100 pounds from when he was at his very heaviest. And the surgery was 2 weeks ago you fucking mongloid.

Surgery causes a lot of fluid retention.

>vegan, not even once

PAY FOR IT!!! YOU THIN NORMIE SCUM

GOD DAMN another based thread LETS GO WOAH BUMPED

>Following E-celebs instead of lifting
There's your problem, retard

Penn got neck theory backwards

I dont understand why you are so bitter about this

>tfw high metabolism
>retain 160-170 mark no matter what I eat
Still having trouble getting rid of my belly flab...

OP here

I eat 1500 calories per day and haven't been doing much exercise.

I'm going to the gym more now and will probably bump up my calorie intake a bit to account for it, but it's not like I was doing anything special.

how much of that 16lbs is fat and how much is muscle? bulking is to gain muscle mass, not get fat and then have to recomp

I think 1lb/week is the general recommended amount

>GOMAD
Hell if I know how much of it is fat, but It's not like I'm not lifting at the same time. I wanted to get to a certain weight, but didn't take into account that I'll have to cut after so I upped how much weight I wanna gain by 20 lbs. So it was 65 lbs at first instead of 85.

who the fuck is he?

boogie suffers from making excuses

nevermind, just googled 'boogie' and found out he's a video game youtuber.

I wouldn't know because I don't play vidya but shame on you Veeky Forums for idolising this nerd

Veeky Forumsizens do not concern themselves with the shameful antics of weak, contemptible buffoons.

but he was abused...

I'm not bitter, hun.

PAY

>tfw outliving weight lifters
how does he keep getting away with this

LOL

Look at how Boogie has had to demean himself, though...

Boogie is three years younger than panini. There's still time

Doesn't this guy shit himself in public on a regular basis and literally doesn't care?
His wife has to clean it up afterwards.

>your literally
wow.

this is why you don't get fat to begin with. Skin flaps don't go away.