Why havent you ruined your bod- uh i mean why havent you gotten tats?

Why havent you ruined your bod- uh i mean why havent you gotten tats?

tats are for degenerates

Not big enough yet.

tattoos are fucking expensive

But I did and I regret it

>walking around with someone else's art on your body.

No thanks.

I'm not a braindead subhuman piece of trash.

tatto are gay

Blah blah blah tattoos blah blah blah degenerates blah blah blah. These threads have no redeeming qualities.

>Hanging someone elses art in your house

I do and they are shit. They make me smile though. My favorite is the word gang tattooed across my toes. I let my friend do it when I was fucked as I was trying to impress some bi polar goth chick.

You don't put stickers on a Lamborghini.

Why do they have too? It was a stupid question that deserves a simple answer.

Not every issue needs to be complex. Tattoos are degenerate and stupid, period.

>toe tattoo
this is a level of faggotry unheard of. only women get tattoos on their feet you queer.

Every guy in my gang has gang! Tattooed on their left toes. I guess I proved you wrong.

did your gang recruit you right out of the gay bar or did one of their members fuck you in the ass first before offering?

This, I live in Colorado and 90% of shredded guys have some quality ink so I thought I might look for at artist. Turns out if you don't want shit work it's $150 an hour for easily 10+ hours.

Then you're all faggots. Hang yourself.

this

yup, that's about what i paid for my one tattoo. people say don't worry about the cost then say that i overpaid for mine.

saving up for another.

Dude, being gay is ok. You do know you are on a homo board right?

This.
I feel tattoos ruin that perfect physique.
Tattoos make sense only if you are an internet celebrity, some can make you stand out.
90%+ are shit though.
I had this happen to me multiple times"
>hey man, what's that tat represent?
>its (some arbitrary bullshit), I just thought it looks cool
>looks like shit
>yeah......

Is this tattoo degenerate?

The Lord's word says no tattoos for attention or honoring the dead (pagan practice).

Doesn't leave many other options for me.

Losers aren't allowed to get tattoos. Get fucked nerds.

Unfortunately the most tattooed guys I see are numale hipster communists.

Post body mr. Lamborghini

Prison made me do it

i look down with condescension on people with tattoos, would be silly for me to get one

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

>no redeeming qualities.
their purpose is to remind everyone that tattoos have no redeeming qualities and those who fell for the tattoo meme should be mocked

Extremely

I feel like they'll look like shit once I'm older, and I don't have anything special enough in my life I'm willing to permanently print it on my body for the rest of my life.

Seems like a lot of people complaining about having no money usually have a few tattoos.

Bro its mr. Cool ice!
Shit yeah

I have never seen a tattoo that wasn't cringey. You shouldn't need a reminder of anything that was important to begin with, and the art is generally bad upon closer inspection. I think most people look down on tattoos, and guys just get them to look cool nowadays.

And these are the same people that don't pay rent on time and borrow money from friends and family and never give it back

I always change my mind about stuff and I know I will end up regretting it.

Itt: normtroopers

wat is this a glory hole

10 points to gryffindor

Is that a Yugioh card?

Firstly I just dislike tattoos, I can't think of any circumstance where I'd want to get one.

Cons:
>They are stupid fucking expensive, why would I pay that much for a stinky nu-male to paint his doodles on my arm
>Maybe 5-10% of guys can pull off a tattoo, the more you add the smaller the chances of not looking like a drug addict
>People will look down on you, especially in a professional setting (if it is visible in clothes).
>A relatively small amount of people find them attractive
>You'll look like you are part of your local antifa
>You'll probably regret it later

Pros:
??
?
???

I'm not a former soldier, a former convict, a maori, a sailor nor a whore. That's why.

Because I'm a whore.
I've realized that innocent-looking girls look great in tats though. Specially the daddy-loving types.

>stinky
now i know you're talking out your ass. tattoo artists are among the most fragrant in the service industry.

>wot the fok did ye just say about me tattoos?

Commitment issues

>Specially
Buzz off sonny, this website is for adults.

Post PO Box
I'll put it in my will that they slice it off and send you a trap card

What's wrong with a tattoo? As long as it's not on your face/hands then who gives a shit? I lost 240 pounds because of zyzz, so I got veni vidi vici on my forearm as a show of respect for the man who prevented me from dying at the age of 40.

Just like tattoos.

You can tell that tattoo artist had fun fucking this dude's shit up

I'm not from the US, could be troublesome.
I appreciate the thought. I hope you make some good gains brah.

Respect

We're all going to make it

>itt tattoo opinions from kids not old enough to legally get tattooed

Thanks bro, same to you
( ) dubs neglected
(x) dubs mired

Over time white bloodcells break up the pigment ands transport throughout body untill it get pissed out. no thanks I dont want a small stream heavy metal straight to the dome for the rest of my life

Only inferior subhumans get tattoos. The elite who rule the world have zero tattoos. Let that sink in.

exferior surhumans also get tattoos

By that logic you should be an elite world ruler, instead of a fat dyel basement dwelller.

>logic
Your logic is faulty, friend.
>If one is elite, then he has zero tattoos
is not logically equivalent to its converse:
>If one has zero tattoos, then he is elite
That's close to the first thing you would learn in a basic logic class.
Not to be a dick, but you were spouting off about logic, so... you know. You did a Uh-Oh.

>tfw nothing important enough in my life to get tattooed
>tfw not confident enough to just get some cool looking tattoo

oh well
i guess ill just wait for my family to die before getting their name monogrammed onto my right upper back

Tattoos work for some guys. They look trashy on women no matter what.

being this literal on 4chinz and ignoring the emphasis of my post which was mocking you for being a basement dweller

>willfully allowing another man to mark you permanently
>living the rest of your life with his brand stamped on your body
>being proud of the mark of a slave
disgusting

Post a pic of a tattoo more than 3 years old that you think looks good

Art in the house is to beautify the environment

Art on the body is to be a full-time attention whore

The only time I ever see weightlifters or Bodybuilders get tattoos is when they've ran out of ideas to improve their bodies (Zyzz, Piano Mutant Man)

I just don't like them. 95% of peoples tats look utterly shit anyway. Not saying they can't look good in some cases but they just aint for me.

>tfw tattooed slut-chans only go with drug dealers and other criminals

> I feel like they'll permanently look like shit once I'm older for the rest of my life, and I don't have anything permanently special enough in my entire life that I'm willing to permanently print it on my body for the rest of my life.

autism
writing anything makes you )look) retard

why no slut-chan in life

how long do i have to wait to blast my triceps after getting a tat there 6 days ago?

i dont want to fuck it up but i want to be big brehs

roommate has tats.
look trashy, but makes me want to fuck.
:(

>t. time traveler from the 1950s

Is it just me or do a lot of folks find very visible and elaborate tattoos the sign of a low class person?

Just like your post.

This. They are definitely red flags if a woman has them.

If a woman smokes tobacco or weed, drinks a lot or has any tattoos, then be very very wary. Only ever pump and dump these women or else you're going to have a very bad time if you catch the feels for them.

Tfw I'm unironically a drug dealer but no tatted gf

im actually jelly of the drug dealers tho, they really give me a nice boner
cant talk about any link like that tho, i know plenty girls with a good paying job that are pretty serious in life with a tattoo, kinda like a way to balance their serious attitude with a carefree act
sucks to be you. if you deal roids you arent a drug dealer, just a dream dealer

White pot dealers don't count, this is referring niggers selling crystal meth as "molly"

i have yet to see a tattoo that doesn't look like shit.

frat tattoo is mandatory if youre in a frat

>you arent a drug dealer, just a dream dealer
That really hit me in the feels for some reason

those sleeves look awful. i hope the girl in that pic dies of an overdose or gets raped and killed, sooner rather than later.

When I get swole I'll get a valknut in my right pec

Don't get butt hurt, subhuman mongrel.

I'm soon getting one, always wanted one since I was a kid.

sounds incredibly gay

I don't mind tattoos but I don't feel strongly enough about anything to have it inked on my body.

tattoos are for pagans

Watching my idiot siblings getting tattoos and bitching about how much they hurt afterward from a young age made me despise them.

Kind of want a tattoo but I'm not a badass, I'm not cool, it can't be visible due to work, but I want it visible to chicks, but I have no idea what to get

Get the eye of providence behind your ear

Yeah no one at work can see behind my ear

Over the years i have considered having her name and the date that my love died but she would have thought it silly, so i wear a ring instead.

As I've gotten older I realized how stupid most of them look,esp anything bigger than a flower on a female.
Being from EastEurope, in commie times they used to mean something,sailors got them and sometimes lifelong military

How's 4th grade?