Can soda be ok?

Can you incorporate a polar pop into your diet and still be in tip top shape with enough exorcise?

Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/03/jan03/012203/02p-0317_emc-000199.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not ideal as I'm sure you know but if that's your only vice then yeah, absolutely.
Try and make use of that useless sugar though. Try doing a forty five minute lift session after you drink it followed by fifteen mins cardio so you get dat glycogen bonus and exhaust it all when you finish your cardio
Like it never happened

I sometimes drink 4 oz of sugary soda right before lifting. Shit is rocket fuel.

HFCS is poison enjoy your dementia and acne

I trust the shit they put in diet soda anyway over HFCS

>diet soda
>aspartame
Aspartame is just as bad for you numb nuts. Not saying the other is good they're just two identical degrees of bad.
Also OP if you're going to drink soda opt for the cane sugar kind. Its still not great for you but its better than the shit they put in regular sodas.

Next you're gonna tell me eggs cause cancer.

God i used to get these once a day, like 89 cents from the gas station

Became prediabetic (adopted, never knew my biological parents, apparently it runs on both sides) at 28, a year later finally got my levels consistently under control

Its really just not worth it my man, unless you get diet but that shit tastes horrible to me and i feel like im wasting money

>unless you get diet
I don't understand why you guys are under the assumption that diet is better?
Diet pop is just as bad. Aspartame has been studied to aggravate/cause schizophrenia symptoms and iirc they are beginning to say that apparently it causes weight gain as well.

user...

>Aspartame is just as bad
>the most well studied additive is dangerous you guys

You're a natural fuckhead I don't want to know about

fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/dailys/03/jan03/012203/02p-0317_emc-000199.txt

Just because something is well studied it doesn't mean its not shitty for you. That is a terrible argument.

>fda.gov

>In an epidemiological survey which appeared in the Journal of Applied Nutrition (Roberts 1988)

Wow, some oldass outdated surveys to support your bullshit. You can find outdated studies preaching the evils of fat, msg and how a diet consisting of salisbury steak is the healthiest a human can consume. Nutritional biology, like all science is a constantly changing field and referencing old material is as ignorant as calling Pluto a planet.

Also

> Mark D. Gold

The holistic healer?

> Aspartame Toxicity Information Center

This is going to be a useful and unbiased source regarding aspartame toxicity.

holy fuck

(Stoddard 1995) is cited for most of the claims, even stating things like

>other independent organizations (Mission Possible 1996, Stoddard 1995)

But what is it exactly?

>Stoddard, Mary Nash, 1995. Conversations between Mary Nash Stoddard of the Aspartame Consumer Safety Network and Mark D. Gold

The author of the email is primarily citing himself as the source for nearly all of the claims. Do you attend Herbalife meetings?

Truth be told tho, it's not so much the sugar I'm hooked on as it is the fizz in the drink it's self.

I indulge in a diet soda every now and then but I eat no sweets so yeah like said

Drink club soda or ginger ale then

no

Can you elaborate?

>soda
Not
Gonna
Make
It

drink diet soda you faggot

If you have to, drink it post-workout with a couple of scoops.

>consuming calories in the form of sugar that provide no nutriment for your body.
>making it

Pick one fatty.

calories in calories out faggot, it fucking works. Stop making shitty threads.

Ginger ale is v sweet as well

This is my first thread on Veeky Forums