Moobs

moobs

can I get rid of them with excersice or only cirurgically?

of so, what kind of excersice?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh

Not op but I'm /sidewinders/ like pic related, just not that bad. 6' 200lbs

Get the surgery. Make sure you go to a reputable surgeon who still go in and excise the tissue. Do not settle for lipo only or cutting cannulas. It ain't the same thing. See gynecomastia.org. Expensive but worth it.

>cirurgically
foreigners get out

in normal, my height is 1.71mts and I weight around 88kg, I mean, I'm planning on starting diet and excersice but I want to be prepared and know if they are gonna go naturally when I start excersicing or if I will have to go to a doctor and get a surgery

Exercise won't get rid of it if you can feel fibrous tissue under your nipple.

care to explain?

post a pic

it could be gyno or it could be because you're overweight

In non-cuck units you're like 5'7--195? Your moobs will shrink dramatically if you lose excess bodyfat. You could have gynecomastia, which requires surgery to remove. Get close to your target weight before you consider surgery.

It isn't fat. If you feel a disc of fibrous tissue under your nipple, that is mammary tissue that needs to be surgically removed. Exercise will never touch it. AND DO NOT TRY TO CUT IT OUT YOURSELF.

>mfw f and have old man droopers

kill me pls

Ahem. Meant to add: you only need to remove it if you don't like it. It isn't harmful and you shouldn't spend the bucks on surgery for something your gf doesn't even notice.

here

>gf
>implying

BLUE BOARD
L
U
E

B
O
A
R
D

looks like a b cup

Get a load of this faggot. Do you think everyone can afford to get this done professionally? Just grab some scissors and be careful.

Not Gyno, it tends to look more cone-shaped. I would say you got some fatty man titties.

that's good I guess then

time for diet and excersice I suppose, to get rid of titties

I'll answer that, but only if you tell me how you knew I'm gay.

you're just fat

hit the gym, lose another 20-30 lbs and see me in a few months

no homo?

Tfw you confirmed my worse fears

>tfw dont feel anything
i hope to god that maintains
5'8" 225 doing best ot lose weight

>If you feel a disc of fibrous tissue under your nipple, that is mammary tissue that needs to be surgically removed
All men have a little bit of that, it's normal. Just feeling mammary tissue under your nipple isn't enough to say for sure. If you drop the weight and still notice significant moobs, get yourself checked by a doctor.

Say you were 5'11 160

See a doctor.

>can I get rid of them with excersice or only cirurgically?
If they're all fat, they'll be gone once you get back to human levels of %bf.

If they're done to hormone imbalance, then they're there to say and must be cut out.

You're posting on Veeky Forums.

We need pictures to accurately asses gyno.

You can also tell by feeling around the nipps. If it's just fat, it will be soft and flabby. This can be lost with diet and exercise. If you feel a lump of hard tissue under it, it's gyno and the only way to get rid of it is surgery.

I had the surgery done last year. It was 3k all together and prices vary by case. They cut around the nipple and get rid if the tissue. They also might liposuction fat to help sculpt the chest.

Recovsry takes a few weeks, but you'll be back to normal afterwards. You'll have to wear a compression shirt they give you for about 5 months or so.

Best of luck to you bud.

You can lose them if it's not gyno.

well, a guy here said it didn't look like gyno and I gonna trust his medical knowledge

Tfw perkies

6'2 155 lbs and still got bitch tits