That depressing feeling when a high test girl who can deadlift 440xlb x 4 at 123lb bodyweight would never fuck you

That depressing feeling when a high test girl who can deadlift 440xlb x 4 at 123lb bodyweight would never fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11932579
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1758295
youtube.com/watch?v=YWSL_Yr2unw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sumo

shit tier

why would she never fuck you?
are you unfuckable in general?
because you'd have to think high test girls would want to fuck more than average

JFL @ the world were you can spread your legs and rackpull and it's a deadlift, just be alpha and call her out on her spread legs and she will respond to your alpha behavior and spread her legs for you instead of for fake deadlifts

>being this beta

Could you imagine her giving you a handjob with her calloused palms?

Sumo is a legitimate lift.

i lift less than her. I might as well kick myself

i mean kill

That's impressive and all, but that range of motion is ridiculously small.

yeah you have to keep your ass on the bench, keep telling yourself it's okay because it's approved by your fed.

Isn't that the whole key of powerlifting? Reducing the ROM to the absolute minimum?

Yeah, I guess so.

key to inflated numbers
numbers dont represent strength or fitness

Only delusional manlets think this.
Why do virgins always talk about handjobs? Handjobs are lame as shit.

>Only delusional manlets think this.

But it's about an even split of who pulls sumo vs conventional in the IPF.

Pic related

yeah that is why your "sport" will stay aspie tier, mot recognized by the olympics, split into different feds all fighting for the small amount of money to be made and members hating on each other, with nobody important to a normal person or even normie lifter giving a fuck about it while you idiots make fun of crossfit, nobody wants to see a fucking fat turbomanlet who already has every advantage in the world lift the weight with fucking terrible form so he can lift more than others, desu sumo deadlifting is a bigger slab of horse shit than even geared lifting, stay irrelevant and continue to live your life by someone elses absurd rules cuck.

What sport do you play?

sumo is easy as fuck

You seem so buttblasted for no reason. No one is insulting, no one is hurting you, why are you so angry? If you don't like powerlifting then don't watch or participate in it, it's all you buddy.

Why don't you do sumo and pull 6plates then?

If sumo was so easy, why doesn't everyone pull sumo then?

You know, kind of how 99.9% of people squat lowbar because it moves more weight? Gee i wonder maybe it has something to do with your hip structure like numerous articles talk about...

You people are ridiculous, start pulling sumo and compare it to your conventional deadlift. It's much likely going to be lesser than it, or equal.

if you don't like my comments then don't reply, don;t get buttblasted and tell me what I should or shouldn't do

nice logic there boyo take your own advice and fuck off

This doesn't show height... You missed the point, bucko.

>articles
>not scientific studies

I pull sumo as an accessory. It's a partial ROM squat where you hold the bar. It isn't a deadlift.

You're the one sperging out over a sport with criticisms that don't even make sense.

>nobody wants to see a fucking fat turbomanlet who already has every advantage in the world lift the weight with fucking terrible form so he can lift more than others
>Nobody
But they do, that's why powerlifting exists and that's why there's judges and people watch it.

>fucking fat
There's different weightclasses, only the 120kg+ are "fat" because otherwise fat offers no advantage to lifting weight.

they should do it beltless. its different.

strongerbyscience.com/should-you-deadlift-conventional-or-sumo/

>When looking at the demands of the sumo and conventional deadlift, there are only two major differences.

>Sumo deadlifts are harder on your quads. When the bar broke the ground, knee moment was approximately 3x higher for sumo deadlifts than conventional deadlifts. This was also reflected in another deadlift study Escamilla did, looking at EMG data. EMG readings for the quads (vastus lateralis and medialis) were higher in the sumo deadlift than the conventional deadlift.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11932579

>Conventional deadlifts are harder on your spinal erectors off the floor. Data from Cholewicki shows that spinal extension demands are approximately 10% higher in the conventional deadlift. Since the torso is inclined farther forward at the start of the lift, it’ll take a harder contraction of the spinal erectors to keep the back extended as the bar breaks off the floor

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1758295

TL:DR

u don't like my post's don't read them, don't respond to them

nice logic there boyo take your own advice and fuck off

depression levels are through the floor

We're having a discussion here about whether sumo deadlifts are a legitimate lift and whether powerlifting is a real sport.

How can we possibly discuss if I don't read your posts?

Well if you are black, you might have a chance

Girls like that only ride the mighty BBC

I can do sumo and pull 6 plates lol

Personally I don't like it because my anatomy, requires too much in terms of external rotation at the hip and my knees drift inwards.

Could I work on it? Yes. I conv much more fun? Absolutely.

so sumo deadlift is harder... but you said
>If sumo was so easy, why doesn't everyone pull sumo then?

sounds like you are giving contradicting evidence buddyboyo

come talk to me when you can pull more weight than I have, sumo or whatever fucking gayass style you want or if you can even pull a better body weight to lift ratio.

JFL @ amateur lifter talking shit to an elite level lifter

>sumo
>straps
>belt
Doesn't count

How is it contradicting? It all comes down to your anatomy, some people's hip structure is more suited for sumo deadlifts.

>come talk to me when you can pull more weight than I have
This has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about here. You seem too eager to resort to personal attacks, pulling more weight than someone else doesn't make you more right.

how have have you deadlifted anyway?

are sumo deadlift legitimate lift? yes but so is the fucking anti-rape leg close machine for women, and for that matter so are fucking pulls, they are legitimate lifts, they build strength and muscle, are they legitimate in a legal sense, well that is up to the feds and they say yes.... if some guy tells me he deadlifts the same weight as me and I ask him to show me and he fucking spreads his legs as far as he can and rack pulls the shit of the ground do I think he is strong as me when I SLDL the same weight he floppydicked up? well that's like asking if a guy who says he can squat what you can while you are front squatting grabs your weight and does a fucking back squat.

you are the problem retard, brb short armed guy better for bench, oh your tall with long arms, just get fat as fuck, like dangerously obese, and practice poking out your fat stomach and arching your back as much as you can without actually working on muscular strength, yeah good job, now you are sporting buddy

>sumo

lel

>just get fat as fuck, like dangerously obese, and practice poking out your fat stomach and arching your back as much as you can without actually working on muscular strength

Do it then, and become a powerlifting all-time champion.

There's different weightclasses, having 10kg of extra bodyfat won't somehow make you bench press more than others. All the powerlifters in the

Is this guy fat to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWSL_Yr2unw
1st place 83kg

oh damn weight classes cool, to bad no one but aspie PLers cares about anything but having the highest total, gj avoiding the part about the form which is what our entire convo is about, so go away weakling idiot, or don,t whatever, bye.

okay tell me what is wrong with the form in this video:

JFL @ non maxed out weight class PLers the only time I see weightclasses and care about anything but the one with the most weight is OLY lifts, if we are talking about ridged form requirements with plenty of room for variation then PL is fucking useless that is why your sport is dead and gone, JFL @ PL aspies

what the fuck is "jfl"?

>that is why your sport is dead and gone
Powerlifting is growing though, oly lifting is literally dead

IPF is drug tested
he is on steroids lmfao you retards shilling for rules that allow sumo but not giving a fuck about geared athletes competing in natural feds

get the fuck out retard