Sexual Health Thread

Sexual Health Thread

How many sexual partners is too many?
Is there a reason to remain celibate if you have the means to hire hookers?

What's the point of this thread? I don't have sex.

I would shoot a snotty kid to suck on anris tits for 10 minutes.

I dont have sex. paying for sex is beta as fuck. waste of protein and minerals.

>How many sexual partners is too many
if you're a man, no number is too many
if you're a woman, two

If you're a man, doesn't matter.
If you're a woman, 1 is too many, depending on what you want of course. If you want to eventually get married and have a happy, stable marriage you should only ever fuck your husband, no premarital partners. All available metrics point to a direct correlation between number of premarital partners and divorce, marital dissatisfaction, unhappiness, etc. (however, the correlation for men is weak to nonexistent; a woman who has had one premarital partner is the equivalent divorce risk as a man who has had eleven or more premarital partners). However, if all you want to do is ride cock meaninglessly for the rest of your life, or more likely, until you're dried-up, saggy, and undesirable, go right ahead and fuck all the dudes you want.

for both men and women there should be 0 casual sexual partners

Real men are

#1 monogamous
#2 think long term, wife material

#3 avoid frivolous sex, avoid hookers, avoid wasting time and money on things that don't fulfill them.

#4 avoid fapping, or fap only in desperate situations, to avoid temptation when gf/wifey is unavailable.

As for the second question, if you're a man, no. It really doesn't matter. Unless you are an actual monk and have taken a vow of chastity, go for it. Especially if you're out of college and still a virgin, it could take the edge off, make you less nervous around girls and thus easier to get laid. Keep in mind though that sex with a hooker is a mixed bag though. It's good because it lets you "in on it", you know what all the fuss is about and that it really isn't that big of a deal. However, it's also easier than the real thing, due to the transactional nature, and it is less satisfying than the real deal because there is no meaning behind it, you don't actually care about the hooker. So mixed bag, I'd say at a certain point the good outweighs the bad and you should go for it.

Thanks fit.

nigga learn to count, if she fucks her husband that's one

agreed for the most part. it's retarded how many guys will use the retarded lock vs key analogy to justify them sleeping around, then turn around and demand a pure virgin waifu for them to marry. show some fucking discipline yourself faggot

This is unironically the only real answer

There hasn't been a single response that isn't pants on head retarded

Nigga learn to read. The one was referring to premarital partners, which you would have gotten had you read the rest of my post.

>#3 ... avoid wasting time and money on things that don't fulfill them.

You mean a wife?

The only one I see like that is yours, most have been pretty sensible. Or would you prefer to see "shit nigga, fuck who you want, it don't matta"?

How do you get a girl to orgasm by your cock alone? My girl always has to rub her clit to orgasm when I'm fucking her.

t. girthlet

Git gud. Seriously, just fuck better, be more confident, toss her around, put some force behind those thrusts (hip drahve), and vary the tempo up. I've made two girls cum just by fucking who had never cum by penetration alone before. One had never even had an orgasm before, and she was late twenties. My dick is nothing to write home about either, slightly above average in length and girth. Motion of the ocean mang

Another problem is I have to stop otherwise im gonna bust a nut inside her.

I'm 19 years old, why have I had low sex drive even when I'm bulking and eating enough fat?

>Real men are

speak for yourself. I've had plenty of japanese hookers with a lots of meaning to it. several times I've stopped myself short of proposing to them and/or confessing my uttermost love. it felt so real because it is

You sound like a stud.

How to get over fear of STIs? Tips for avoiding dirty women?

I had a long stealthbrag post written out, but long story short I basically have acquired a gold ticket to all poon. Getting dates with 21 to 30 year olds requires zero effort, and the vast majority want to fuck on the first or second date. I'm friends with some true born Chads, and they all have warts, herpes, or both. They don't seem to mind, and aren't honest with any of their partners because the women weren't honest with them. These two facts have left me super paranoid, because even conservative or "good girl" types all have double digit sexual histories these days (which they also lie about).

Please help I'm going to get a reputation as the weird guy who only likes handjobs.

number, now

What the fuck
Cringe

In other words, all of the incels are the real men and the Chads and Slayers are dumb classless assholes who don't treat women right.

Heh. Who did I expect posting on Veeky Forums on a Friday night.

>women can be cringe
spotted the euro

i am on finasteride and my balls really ache, is this normal?

even game devs realize that spreading your alpha seed, your god gene, doesn't detract from being a real man.

No hymen no diamond m8

don't be a whore and don't go with sluts. avoid your "chad" loser friends they sound like negative influences.

wear protection and use common sense:
don't let girls ride on top of you, cause if they're wet all the juices will go on your skin/groin area.

if you're that paranoid just both go get tested.
don't bang on the first date, girls who do that aren't worth the time.

I'm a virgin, but if a man has had 10 good sexual partners in 3 years you should reconsider euthanasia

less than 10*

>either guys have no sex at all, or frivolous sex with drunk strangers

nice false dichotomy

>don't bang on the first date, girls who do that aren't worth the time

Sounds like you watch too many chick flicks. Girls who don't put out are fundamentally disgusted with sex and think they can use it as a bargaining chip. If you are a guy who likes sex, don't play that game

But what would you know

I didn't mention the inbetween you dingdong

>not putting out in general
>not putting out on first date

there's a difference.
Depends on the situation but usually it's a red flag if they are too easy on the first date.

Do you guys get this: after i got fit, a bunch of high school kids have wanted sex , luckily they are like 16-17 and i am 19, but still its weird. Ive taken too many virginities at this point

> i didn't mention the inbetween

ya that's how false dichotomies work.
You only present two extremes. Implying that anons' response could only lead to one of the two extremes.

don't even bother breh

see
I had to learn this lesson the hard way through a string of bad relationships. I immediately next any woman who doesn't express a genuine desire to fuck me after a reasonably short amount of time. The other poster was correct in stating that women who aren't like this are genuine prudes who see sex as a purely transactional commodity which they solely control.

This is the truth.
Men and women evolved to be complementary to one another. Just as you're programmed to want to do things to women like squeeze and slap her ass, pull her hair, bite her neck, etc., women are programmed to enjoy that. The problem nowadays is that we live in a feminine society: single mothers everywhere pussifying their sons, public education being dominated by women furthet pussifying young men, boys being discouraged from horseplay and blowing steam through otherwise minimally harmful brawls, the list goes on. These guys then grow up being too scared to do what they want to women, with none of it being their fault. You have a bunch of repressed dudes too shy to do anything beyond the mechanical humping during sex because they've been misled into the whole "ask her permission first" meme.
It's funny how paradoxical women are. Do not listen to them about what they want, even they don't know. Fuck her like YOU want and i guarantee you she will enjoy it. If she doesn't, big fucking deal who cares, you had a good time.

Happens m8, no big deal. Use that as an opportunity to vary the tempo, if you feel like you're gonna cum go slower or change positions. Beyond that, if you nut you nut, enjoy it. If you're really bad, like two thrusts and done, maybe try jerking off a few hours beforehand.

more like the 30-40th thrust

and then after that the 10-15th thrust

>The other poster was correct in stating that women who aren't like this are genuine prudes who see sex as a purely transactional commodity which they solely control.

That's crazy.
Last girl I dated was a 21 yr old virgin who was super sweet, but on the first date she got all stiff and surprised when I went to hug her because she never had real male contact. Just holding her hand and taking pictures made her giggle and blush.

I had to take everything really slow but it was worth it.
Was she a prude who saw sex as a transaction? hell no, she became really intimate eventually but was stuck in a shell for the first couple weeks. And that didn't bother me though.

Well either jerk off more, have more sex, or try to think about other things (although I'm not a big fan of that one, kind of ruins sex if you're trying to think about something else). Good luck

if you ejaculate prematurely try getting your hands on tramadol 50mg and/or Dextromethorphan around 60-75mgs. Tram you might need a script, depending on your country, DXM you can get in cough syrups or pill form over the counter.

You can take either one or both (1-2hours before sex). I go from lasting 3-5minutes to lasting 30mins when I take both, and when I orgasm the feeling lasts like 3x longer than normal and feels twice as good.

Just don't use tram too often cause it can be addictive I hear.

r u grill?

>21
>only 8 sexual partners
>13 if you count hookers
>90% of my sex life has been with one girl (not a hooker)
>the one girl used the fuck out of me
>cannot for life of me find relationship
>can only fuck random bar/club/tinder sluts

I'm afraid I'll never make it if I don't move out of vegas soon.

this. Pull their hair, choke them, leave some marks, I have never had a sexual partner not want to be choked and roughed up when fucked. They want a clear reminder of your power over them. It's one of the reasons they're attracted to muscles in the first place; power.

you're so young, just be patient and stop thinking with your dick.

>lives in the capital of degeneracy
>wonders why he wants to kill himself

Ooh shit m8, this poster's right too. If you aren't above some pharmacological assistance, you could do any opiate or a strong stimulant like amphetamines or coke. A side effect of stims is constricted blood flow though, so if you do too much you might not be able to get hard at all, sort of playing with fire with them. Opiates can let you fuck for hours though, and the orgasm's amazing, good shit.

I mean, yeah, but at least he's getting pussy and wanting to kill himself. Most people here are khvs and want to kill themselves.

I've had 26 partners at age 26 is that too many?

cuz youre depressed.

It's not crazy though. I'm happy for you that your single personal experience with a young poorly socialized girl was a positive statistical outlier, but that does not accurately reflect the broader truth of the average.

Imagine her face is a white woman's. Like imagine you're scrolling through an endless number of close ups of white women's faces, and you're rating each of them. Scale of 1 to 10. There are some 10s, there are some 1s, but most are between 4 and 6. And then you see her face. Tell me you're giving that face anything more than a 4. These Japanese women you fucking virgins fetishize, aside from their admittedly fine fucking tits most of the time, look like homely white women. They look like burn victims who've had major facial reconstruction surgery. The mental acrobatics it takes to find these women attractive, given your ready access to similar depictions of white women, are beyond my comprehension. The knowledge that you're all huddled indoors jerking off to this shit instead of out in society competing for white women, however, means that I'm completely fine with how delusional you are. I just have to point this out every so often. Don't mean to kill your boner.

How do I become a bull? I don't know where to find cucks.

I've been prescribed tram and it does literally nothing to me. I have taken the horsepill norcos and killed an entire bottle of vics before in one night and they just don't affect me at all.

What the fuck is wrong with me Veeky Forums?

so you think girls who fuck guys on the first date are better long-term material than girls who are a bit more cautious and wait a few dates to know the guy?

I disagree. First dates are just meet ups, introductions, they last a few hours, you can't know someone that quickly.

Unless you know the girl previously [as a friend in your social circle] then it's a red-flag for a new stranger to just fuck you on the first date, after just meeting you a couple hours -- before she gets to know you. And if you fuck her that quickly you probably aren't interested in a meaningful girl anyway. Big red flag on both sides, the guy and the girl are whore tier.

My example is kind of irrelevant though since virgins are rare in the West, you're right. But normie girls who fuck on the very first date, guys they barely know, are slut-tier imo, Not gf material.

I agree, but damn you picked a pretty terrible pic to go with that rant. You should've picked someone more attractive, not less

>How do I become a bull?
This is the saddest sentence on the internet.

t.virign

Kate Moss? You serious? If it were possible to find a global consensus of the most objectively attractive female face in the last half century, and you didn't have some affirmative action bullshit tipping the scales for Beyoncé or whatever, it would probably be Kate Moss.

I take 50mg and I literally feel improved mood, more confidence and slightly euphoric for 4-6hours, but that's not why I take them.

Have you taken tram and then had sex a couple hours later? My experience and many online reports and a couple studies indicate that ejaculation is delayed in healthy males for a signifcant amount of time, it's basically a temporary cure for PME.

>whats wrong with me

do you have a history of drug abuse? you might be tolerant to opiods or your brain is just wired differently??

Not as sad as your life, cuck. Need a bull?

Very very edgy post.

>but not bad 4 real talk
>insert fairlyhelpful.png

why the fuck does every girl in the West have to fuck 5 guys by the time she's 21

fuck sakes I just want a wife who is only mine and I'm hers and we have a bunch of kids

You must be a real cuck if you think thats edgy.

no one likes anri for her face

>ingesting depressants to last longer
What the fuck is wrong with you people.
I've literally never had an issue with cumming too early. Try this next time you fap: as you're about to cum, squeeze the fuck out of the muscle that keeps your urethra closed. Hold it shut. It's gonna feel impossible, but if you can manage to actually prevent semen coming out, you're good to go in about 30 seconds. Then you end up lasting like 40 minutes before you cum.

but if one partner is too many for a woman then who is left to make the men have many? by your logic then there should be a large group of women who have 2 or many more partners.