Prepare to be amazed

sort of amazed

>pajeetpal

sort of not buying

Just bought to make up from this

What the fuck is doing ing with this shitcoin? They don't even let you buy bitcoin with your debit card

They realized the potential of REQ.

> solide deve teem

its a strong project, that got fucked by binance for a while, but even that can stop its potential

How the fuck do you even buy this! Its not on any exchange and token sale is over. What cuckoldry is this!!!

Are you serious?

It's a French team, no pajeets you street shitting fuck.

You don't deserve the profits, if you can't figure that out.

Ing is posting about crypto shit on their facebook page

never go full simple jack

I am sorry I am new to this. And I just have positions in BTC BCH on coinsquare. Please help.

For any coin, go to coinmarketcap.com and find your coin, then click on "markets" tab and it will show you all the markets it is for sale on.

For REQ it's Binance and Etherdelta

Just added 4k

Thank you kind sir.

word is they will burn tokens to make for Binance fuck up. if legit we moon baby

we moon even if there won't be a burning. This thing will actually make us rich. FUCKING FINALLY. 400k req here, all I have.

ING is heavily investing in payment platforms for regular and professional clients. Recently (last year) they created a platform "Payconiq" together with other major Belgian banks which is an app for small payments. (works with your contact list like whatsapp). Shops can use the platform as well to let customers pay.

ING is heavily invested in this kind of tech, so REQ is the next logical blockchain partner.

Source: employee of ING

I'm not buying 5k worth of it

REQ is also on Kucoin

Poo in loo pajeet

You're way to nice

German, based in Berlin

>burn tokens from binance

Don't know if troll or simply severely retarded...

>french