Which car would get more pussy

which car would get more pussy

couldnt afford to run either but probabl the g wagon and sell it

The flying one in the background.

I want the hang glider

i thought yyou asked whuch one id buy

the red one would probably get more because girls dont know shit about cars and it "looks" fast and expensive

The ugly yellow thing looks like it would pull nigger girls

i'd rather walk thanks

I have a feeling that if you choose the G-wagon girls will already assume you are in a relationship because that might be your family car.
The 488 screams rich bachelor so that's your go-to for pussy-grabbing.

The car that is driven by the dude with the bigger biceps.
So not the G wagon and now get out Bradley.

I'd be too intimidated by a guy driving a car worth more than all of my and my entire families assets.

You'd probably attract a lot of crazy gold-digging sperm-jackers who'll try to impregnate themselves in order to have you pay them out for 18 years.

This.

What are you guys, retarded? The right answer is that plane/glider up in the sky.

TURBO ENGINE FOR THE TURBO MANLET

I DONT WANT FRIENDS I WANT RARRIS

>Tfw I will never own a Tesla because I actually don't give a shit about cars and hate driving on the road with all the other assholes and love walking to work

The G-Wagon because it can be a daily driver so you'll be in it more and your chances of getting girls will be higher

But if you have the Ferrari then you're guaranteed pussy every weekend at the club

Cars don't really help that much for getting pussy though - not in big cities at least. When friends from other cities come by they're impressed but every cunt here isn't impressed

am i the only here who's 20yo and never had a car? I never even drove one since getting a license which was 2 years ago

Does anyone even drive in the city?

Both scream 'nouveau riche pleb'

i hate to be that guy but holy shit this is a fitness board
literally what does this have to do with fitness you fucking mongs
literally just take it to Veeky Forums

you absolute mong, this isn't the /how to get laid/ board

South florida so yeah. the only option is to drive or sweat like a pig

The refugee's ruined it here bc they commit medicare fraud, get a bmw/mercedes, and water it down for people who earned their vehicles. They get caught though like a 5 months later and flee back to cuba