go to a club with some bros

> go to a club with some bros
> some girls check me out,others don't care at all, two start eye fucking me as soon as they see me,then start talking between themselves with me literally standing right next to them
> tfw loneliness and self isolation have left me with no trace of confidence
> tfw even if I have a nice body & average looks I behave awkwardly and this is a huge red flag to girls
> tfw I just wanna hookup with a qt and party

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174420711&p=1512734091&viewfull=1#post1512734091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be 5'6
>don't even bother

> can't even jerk off because of my shitty night

Drink a couple beers, loosen up, and talk about things you care about
Or if they're basic bar sluts small talk for a bit and tell them you have some coke in your mom's basement
..you do, right?

jump off a the highest bridge you can think of

sucks to suck faggot. I met this bitch at Lowe's today and struck up a conversation. took this pic an hour later. You jelly?

Go alone next time. I haven't done this myself but you might need that fight or flight mindset going into the situation.

She looks like a fat disgusting whore. Congratulations.

Stop going to bars, invest time in a hobby, find qt who's also probably timid and infinitely more interesting than animalistic sluts who eyefuck every men, start a family.

awww is the poor little virgin having coping issues with his betaness?

>coping
>bragging on a Belgian kite flying forum
Makes you ponder

Wow u may be a bigger faggot then op

I'm OP, she's probably your wife/gf, you aren't even Veeky Forums , you suck , stop trying to be a bully. You can't prove me wrong.

Like I said a fat disgusting whore. You can even see her belly fold that still exists even though you decide to have a picture of her laying down to trick the camera into thinking she isnt fat.

rekt

hahaha look at you sad fucking losers. I have nothing to prove I just came here to rub my shit in your faces and piss you weebs off and I've succeeded because you're all butthurt to the max right now. I'm leaving now, the >tfw no gf thread is all yours. Have fun circle jerking about your loneliness faggots! Peace!

>I have nothing to prove
>post pictures about how much mad pussy you get

Hmmmmmmmmmm

the fact that you come here to rub that you got to hook up with an average ass looking woman says how little sex you actually get

You sound insecure as fuck. Your mother was right not to love you.

>this response

At least he is getting laid.

I'll be glad when summer is over and you fucked disappear. obvious bait is obvious but judging from your responses he is probably right: butthurt losers
>pic related

Dude whatever

I'm not anyone you replied to, and I've gotten laid plenty in my life, and what you did isn't really an accomplishment any chick that will fuck after an hour has definitely been around

>any chick that will fuck after an hour has definitely been around
maybe in your case that's what it would take

>best dark souls trilogy death montage
You sure know how to treat a lady, huh?

>Hurr durr I'm retarded
>but not really it's just bait
But yeah that other guy is super butt hurt.

I was here before the summer. Stay weak faggot

i can think of higher bridges than any bridge that exists. next

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174420711&p=1512734091&viewfull=1#post1512734091

Long read but worth it

(You) made a d(You) d(You) in (You)r (You)nderw(You)r.

>i was here before summer
Then the fact you fell for such obvious bait from someone is even more pathetic you dumb bitch