Anyone else listen to rap exclusively when they lift?

anyone else listen to rap exclusively when they lift?

>all rappers are high test
>they literally fuck bitches and get money

plus that shit is cool, the rhymes, the flows the delivery the production... all of it is fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2E5MdhstcE
youtube.com/watch?v=OeuAEN6wLH4
youtube.com/watch?v=blWw7bM6TS0
youtube.com/watch?v=DwBqDtFE3og
youtube.com/watch?v=SiMQygZFPGE
youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84
youtube.com/watch?v=3UyFXBgnX5I
youtube.com/watch?v=F-g4wL8Vq-I
youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=KQhD6izHFgg
youtube.com/watch?v=gVf_4Ns3qLU
youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8
youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
youtube.com/watch?v=BsRUytkbegY
youtube.com/watch?v=zmY8mG4_3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=VmUaBoEEz_g
youtube.com/watch?v=gUjeFa5kS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f8r-hMQzRXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6eRcGcDUM
youtube.com/watch?v=kOIAePvRrkA
youtube.com/watch?v=aXP1ih0-cgg
youtube.com/watch?v=25jAj3e0Rl4
youtube.com/watch?v=ne6eS_SmccQ
youtube.com/watch?v=glzjfAHj48o
youtube.com/watch?v=sItMfAd5cTw
youtube.com/watch?v=F9K0B8axdvU
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=1MN5HZvXvDM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JpH5kM312WU
youtube.com/watch?v=MxeL4niZ-_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ
youtu.be/Upr5-LJCHO8
youtube.com/watch?v=0WXeHT661xM
youtube.com/watch?v=zjAxCx95mO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAskJN4YKE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKaoWWC9COQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOs0JlSY7DI
youtu.be/rjDzYYrxd1k
youtube.com/watch?v=1jyk4YkvCJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=CzBgieOO4w0
youtube.com/watch?v=3k-JUSP1CdI
youtube.com/watch?v=EC5LzftfcjI
youtube.com/watch?v=-afrR24mqMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dermyeoLDgs
youtu.be/ae7Zf2TdbOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rap is for dumb niggers

>overcompensating this hard

piss off you fag. were all human. you've gotta be mentally ill to think other wise

I only listen to chief keef, lil reese, and around 1 song from a list of random rappers

Its for queers and steers, OP. And you dont sound like a steer to me, boy.

Funny you say that I actually normally listen to only rap when I'm not working out but exclusively listen to hardstyle when lifting. It gets me pumped and reminds me of watching zyzz when I was younger.

Yeah, i listen to mostly modern trap/some mumble. hbu

I listen to it occasionally... more hip hop I suppose. R8 h8 masturb8, lads.

Witness:
>youtube.com/watch?v=i2E5MdhstcE

S-Crew:
>youtube.com/watch?v=OeuAEN6wLH4

1995:
>youtube.com/watch?v=blWw7bM6TS0

Lomepal:
>youtube.com/watch?v=DwBqDtFE3og

Beastie Boys:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SiMQygZFPGE

Gang Starr:
>youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84

i've listened to every style under the sun, from spiritual lyrical miracle to the most ignorant and purely hype shit. Recently i've been listening to playboi carti pretty heavy and robb banks. check out robb banks he's pretty underground but his shit is grimy as fuck

Dr. Charles Murray and his book, "The Bell Curve," would like to have a word with you.

>full metal jacket quote

fuck off kid you're either weak and frail or you're a fat dickhead.

nice. My favorites rn our like carti, 21, kodak, and some lil pump. idgaf about lyrics when im lifting. its all about feeling like a god.

Madd, bruuh? Dumb cunt

>not using noise cancelling headphones to prevent deafness

I exclusively only listened to rap until recently, it just doesn't match my energy anymore, shit is too soft, Trippie Redd is pretty much the only new guy I think is worth checking out, mostly everything is just too soft for me now though, and that includes all the rap I've listened to not just the new school shit, UZI by Lil uzi Vert though is hard af.

>14% of the population
>commit over half the annual murders
but wait somehow the white man oppressed him into doing it lol

listen to ski mask the slump god, rich the kid, or like i said robb banks. Trippie redd is cool but his shit isn't like hard its just melodic and trippy lol. Robb banks is super hard if thats what youre into

are you white?

niggas in the hood are not like you and me. they shootin to survive. you just cant understand or relate. grow up dude

russian and german

On repeat

>german
>loves rap
refugees welcome amirite?

i listen purely for the bass and the fast/hard beat, which keeps me in my reps

I like your home made squat plug, user

Trippie is hard tho, well I understand what you mean but by hard I mean he puts emotion into what he's saying you know, Rich The Kid is dope for sure, I have yet to look into Ski besides that new song where he says naruto nine tail fox, I feel like a Gucci ad-lib Burr, and I don't like Robb Banks because He's not sincere his music sounds like bullshit and all he does is promote drug use.

dont worry its a water filter lol

gang starr is the only non trash i think of, people who generally hate rap can enjoy it

rap music is mainly about working hard and getting money, it's fast and loud which is perfect for working out.
if you think listening to a certain genre of music makes you dumb then you aren't as intelligent as you think you are.

dude robb banks is as real as it gets. i've met the dude i'm from florida and live like 30 minutes from the hood that he came up out of. he's a junky but he's a very productive junky and he's an authentic dude. Listen to the songs "get it b4 i die" and "ask ??? l8er"

Shooting other people to survive... how does that work?
Most people cannot understand or relate to that level or barbarism and stupidity. Instead they talk out their differences or take them to court.

you're retarded. I live in america. i'm first generation american born. i could not give less of a fuck about kebabs in europe. I'm not concerned with American govt. being so cucked as to allow refugees. definitely not with the current admin in the white house.

you don't have to think black people murdering each other is right to enjoy their music. music is completely subjective, you can disconnect your outside opinions from it and enjoy it for what it is.

t. Rich Piana

not gonna lie, get it b4 I die is fuckin dope, and it is sincere as fuck "silver spoon boy but I ate with my hands" I respect that, I feel like this type of Robb Banks song is a rare occurrence though? Idk I've only heard his mainstream stuff before.

THATS MY SHIEEEET

>no Fabolous
cmon guys
youtube.com/watch?v=3UyFXBgnX5I

best lifting album

youtube.com/watch?v=F-g4wL8Vq-I

dont you wish you could be me

Have you heard of the Elder Scrolls?

dude ugly mane is a legend

Yeah I usually listen to "It's Lit" playlist on apple music.

I agree it gets you hype and all rappers seem to be high test and alpha. I fucking love 21 savage, just recently discovered him.

>be lifting
>hear 21 talking about how he kills pussy niggas
>instant test boost, pump out that last rep that I didnt think I had in me

dude listen to Dip Dip by 21 and you'll instantly be full hard on ready to plow 1000 strippers one after another

i listen to 2pac occasionally

listening now

only really listened to free guwop, issa album, and savage mode so i dont know this song

>And all these niggas play like they tough
>Til a nigga get killed
>Til a nigga get shpilled
>til yuh blood get shpilled

>They say crack kills, nigga my crack sells

Instant pump

youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik

I don't listen to disgusting negroid ''music''

here you go, educate yourself, dirty plebeian:
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

>rap is for dumb niggers

This is true.
Rap is horrible and lowers your IQ and testosterone.

>you can listen to rap and classical music

you're the real pleb here asswipe. the first music i listened to was classical and baroque. the fact that you're incapable of appreciating a variety of musical styles means you are mentally weak.

now fuck off with this gay shit

I listen to classical music when I lift
>inb4 fedora

not a jew, so this post is pointless

>Rap lowers your testosterone
Explain to me how listening to alpha negros rap about killing their enemies and fucking multiple bitches lowers your test levels. That shit gets me pumped up and I feel confident af listening to it.

this, nigger music is a lot more fucking useful than some people think

All that matters is that it pumps you up

>dude listen to Dip Dip by 21
>incoherent vocals
>money, cars, alcohol, dumb sluts
>niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=KQhD6izHFgg

are you 14? this is degenerate, typical rap shit. Sounds gay and the music video was probably made by CIA niggers

>and you'll instantly be full hard on ready to plow 1000 strippers one after another
>plow
>strippers

low-life shit, might as well get drunk and fall asleep in a gutter

what do you listen to?

This even rap women seem to be hightest and alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=gVf_4Ns3qLU

youtube.com/watch?v=PEGccV-NOm8

you dont get it. nobody actually listens to this nigger shit regularly. only to increase test

>alpha negros

how often do you prep your bull?

>explain to me how dumb niggers mumbling about money, drugs and hookers while LARPing as gangsters is bad for you

are you retarded?

>explain to me how dumb niggers mumbling about money, drugs and hookers while LARPing as gangsters is bad for you
Yes please do, this shit gets u hype and confident af when lifting. When walking down the street listening to so hype rap music I always feel amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

youtube.com/watch?v=BsRUytkbegY
This dude mixed the Beatles with the Wu Tang and it just works

fire

But that's completely untrue. There are tons of artists who openly discuss their criminal pasts. Fucking Tee Grizzley JUST got out of jail and he's on his way up. These crime ridden faggots are bragging about how they're the scum of society and people financially uplift them, which perpetuates your shitty fucking culture ad infinitum.

if I wanna chill I listen to stuff like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmY8mG4_3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=VmUaBoEEz_g

If I wanna get pumped up I listen to stuff like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUjeFa5kS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f8r-hMQzRXk

random stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6eRcGcDUM
youtube.com/watch?v=kOIAePvRrkA
youtube.com/watch?v=aXP1ih0-cgg
youtube.com/watch?v=25jAj3e0Rl4
youtube.com/watch?v=ne6eS_SmccQ

i bet you dont have any friends lol

lighten up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=glzjfAHj48o

Rammstein Rosenrot DBZ

Dunno what they're saying but it sounds cool, unlike rap rubbish.

I listen to DJ Khaled telling me "another one" the whole time im lifting...it doesnt work.

My Doctor friend listens to rap, he has a PhD. Does this mean you can be dumb to become a doctor ?

it means there is no correlation between intelligence and musical taste

Tfw have been listening to the same Big, 2pac, Big L and early Eminem for almost 2 decades now

Modern rap is garbage. It's for children and retards.
At least older groups like Public Enemy and NWA had to get creative with sampling and shit.

>>overcompensating
>overcompensating

Do you even know what that means you ape?

>he doesn't lift exclusively to anime ops

youtube.com/watch?v=sItMfAd5cTw

youtube.com/watch?v=F9K0B8axdvU

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

and this one for good measure, wanna know what this music is called
youtube.com/watch?v=1MN5HZvXvDM

99.99% of rap is complete garbage, so I'm pretty sure there must be a correlation between people who are into it and low IQ.

>hates rap
>anime

fpbp

Most rappers are bisexual. YouTube "gay rappers". Death metal is true alpha male music. Only natural low test faggots will talk shit about metal, guaranteed.

Rap is modern poetry. Not the queer poetry you're acustomed to, which talks about feelings and landscapes, but manly european poetry about violence and women. Do you think your ancestors sang about christianity, peace and love with their friends or at war? No. They sang the same shit as today but with different words. Nothing has really changed. Maybe they skipped the drugs part but be sure that they talked about getting drunk, beating the shit out of people and having sex with foreign bitches.
Rap is aryan.

I love metal, but most death metal and black metal is too cringey for me... They try too hard to be "badass" and edgy.

God tier music

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JpH5kM312WU

becuase nigger culture is extremely violent and masculine. hilarious when white twinks on the internet pretend black dudes arent on average toughter and more intimidating than other races

im not saying blacks are perfect. They're usually dumbasses that ruin their lives to look cool in front of their crew, but their hood culture is literally a warrior caste without the honor or discipline

Bullshit. The strongest males in the world are Caucasian. Nigs can only run fast from lions and cops.

you completely missed the point of what I said. you don't have to think the wrongs they do are right to enjoy the music. it's the same thing as thinking a villain in a movie is cool, you can disconnect what's right and wrong to like a character, just like you can like music.

One of the hardest high test songs I ever heard and this is going from a dude who knows a lot bout hard rap songs...sonfs called : A mafia and 40 cal - 40th boys.... Thanks Me later

niggers are literally inferior in all aspects, save for running because their rat race needs it for survival

Only rap I can tolerate is Bones

youtube.com/watch?v=MxeL4niZ-_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ

Study from my country shows that rappers in said country are shorter than average and usually more aggresive. Ask yourself a question - do you want to listen to aggresive dwarves?

MUH

youtu.be/Upr5-LJCHO8

Jesus christ I can imagine you at the gym. You're a serial killer, right?

>Current year
>not exclusivity listening to metal while you lift
youtube.com/watch?v=0WXeHT661xM
youtube.com/watch?v=zjAxCx95mO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAskJN4YKE
youtube.com/watch?v=UKaoWWC9COQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

Bench PR song coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOs0JlSY7DI

youtu.be/rjDzYYrxd1k

first 5 in my playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=1jyk4YkvCJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=CzBgieOO4w0
youtube.com/watch?v=3k-JUSP1CdI
youtube.com/watch?v=EC5LzftfcjI
youtube.com/watch?v=-afrR24mqMQ

bonus*
youtube.com/watch?v=dermyeoLDgs

Degenerate burger betas itt, imagine your aspiration being to reach the status of a black rapper as a white low test American.

Good taste french faggot.

† ΣΔΩ †
youtu.be/ae7Zf2TdbOE

Do you have any idea how much music there is? 99,99% of all music is garbage, no matter the genre. And yes this goes for your Dark finish pig slaughter metal too.