I'm starting to think you're all are neets or students. How do you manage to eat and train while working...

I'm starting to think you're all are neets or students. How do you manage to eat and train while working? I'm a former NEET transforming into a wageslave and I barely have half the energy I had when I was a NEET after a 10 hour shift

Please share tips

Gee what gave it away?

>after a 10 hour shift
Sleep earlier and lift before work.

have a banana and coffee like 1 hour before you workout

you just gotta deal with being tired sometimes for the gym. that's adult life.

I work an office job and I lift on my lunch breaks. With intermittent fasting i don't need much food till I leave the office and coffee solves the rest.

I trained while working and studying nigga. Go big or go home. Also caffeine

>I'm too TIRED to work out :((
Stay cucked wagie

I work second shift so I eat fast food for breakfast and during my 830 break
Then a little snack now around 230-3
6'1 ~180 lbs looking thick. Solid. Tight.

Give up on going out at night after work if that's something you aspire to do.

Buy a home gym.

Work out when you get home. Eat some food. Go to sleep early.

>reddit spacing
Nice trips

>wake up at 5
>swim at 7
>work at 9
>leave work at 7
>lift at 7:30
>eat at 9
>read til 10
>shitpost till 11
>eat
>sleep at 12

it's all about the food prep

breakfast = eggs + bacon/sausage, 10mins
lunch = oatmeal + yogurt, 2 mins
dinner = chicken and broccoli, 1 hour

i only go to the gym about 1hour a day but i consider it leisure time, since I socialize while I'm there too

Fucking redditors am I right?

>batch cook for each week on the weekends
>eat every break if bulking
>whey
>caffeine

>sleep 5 hours a night
Goodbye gains

>being bitchmade

If you juggle all things seriously, you can't get 8 hours of sleep. That's for ecelebs and fuckboy posers

I don't go to the gym but my full time job is my exercise

good little house slave

Because writing coherent sentences instead walls of text is just for fucking nerds, am I right, Shawn?

Now let's go jerk each other off behind the walgreens while complimenting each other's gains and whispering "no homo" in each other's ears like we always do.

It has nothing to do with being bitch made. Your muscles recover and grow while you're asleep. Your schedule is retarded because you spend 2 hours doing God knows what after waking up, swim for 2 hours and dedicate an hour to shitposting instead of doing it on the shitter. 7 hours sleep is easy but 8 is doable.

eating breakfast and reading before I go to swim, I don't swim for 2 hours but after my swim I still need to prepare for work, you dunce.

are you cranky because you don't get enough sleep?

I work 12 hours a day, and still get time to gym, sleep, read, etc. sleep 8pm - 4am, work 6-6. get on my level.

Just physically go to the gym after work. You're overthinking this.

its weekend, slept like a baby

Stop pretending you "read" multiple hours a day while jacking off and watching Netflix and stop shitposting for an hour a day and bam. 8 hours sleep. Also who the fuck exercises for 3 and a half hours every fucking day. That's retarded.

You don't take into account traveltime, showers and stuff. Don't make moronic satires of statements.

Not everyone lacks discipline, like you, but yeah, look at your motivational posters about lions and think you're hardshit

Once you get a big boy job and responsibilities, you'll know what I'm talking about but soon after, you'll realize you're not cut out for it.

>used to work 12 hour shifts from 6-6 3 or 4 days a week
>went to gym immediately after work
>got about 7 hours of sleep
It was doable but I couldn't really do anything else during a workday. It's also probably why I fell for the sip meme.

1/10 would not recommend

Caffeine m8

pretty easy you lazy piece of shit

Drink an extra cup of coffee or something before training. Buy fucking DMAA on the internet from a Russian criminal website or something. It's 1.5 hours 3-4 times a week faggot, fucking do it.

NEVER. EVER. GOING TO MAKE IT!

>Not everyone lacks discipline, like you
his schedule that he outlined is literally more disciplined. not him, but I reiderate: have fun with your nogainz because of no sleep

>travel time
>he doesn't work at a big3 firm with indoor facilities
>he doesn't have a house with a pool and a home gym
A shower takes like 10 minutes. 15 tops. Your schedule is retarded and it makes no sense to exercise that much every day if it means you need to sacrifice sleep.

maybe because I sketched my schedule instead of going into detail

>relying on the caffinated jew
honestly once you ween yourself off, using willpower to do things makes it a lot less stressful and forced IMO

>Once you get a big boy job and responsibilities, you'll know what I'm talking about but soon after, you'll realize you're not cut out for it.

Sure, that's not the point. You just do what you need to get it done. it's 1 and a half hours, it's so easy.

>reddit the post

Maybe because you're a retard who thinks sleep is for pussies instead of an essential part of your recovery cycle.

I'm a broke full time college student with a part time job in addition and I gym regularly, step your game up grandpa.

I wake up at 4 am
gym 7 am to 9 am
work 10am to 18am
home 19 am

I am a retard.

>wake up 430
>work from 5-12
>lift 1230-2
>vidya/sip 230-5
>eat
>sleep
>repeat

I'm a wage cuck on average pay for the UK and in work 9 hours a day, why the fuck do people work any longer than that? And people drive two hours a day?
What is the point even living like that

Wake up at 6 am and be at the gym at 6:30 am.

I go to work at 07:00. I come off work at 15:30. I'm in the gym by 16:00. I'm home by 17:30 at the latest. It's not hard.

>using the word bitchmade
are you black?