Hello Veeky Forums, I've read the sticky section on diet...

Hello Veeky Forums, I've read the sticky section on diet. Only thing it doesn't discuss is the exact types of foods that you should eat.

Can you give me some good foods to eat?

Oily fish.
A variety of vegetables (example from me today: 100g cabbage, 100g spinach, 100g broccoli, 200g mushrooms, 50g celery, 100g radish).
Then, it's a matter of price, and if you want to go plant, meat, or diary based. Whatever you do, you'll need a few good sources of protein (max. needed: 1.65/kg), and carbs that can cover micronutrients as well.

Aim to make a meal that consists of a lean protein, a lean carb and a lean veg

Eg: chicken breast with rice and broccoli
Turkey with sweet potato and salad

Etc. Just find stuff that you can afford, find easy to prep and most importantly actually like.

OP's picture triggers me.

Thanks a bunch. I'm using myfitnesspal so this should be easy.

If youre just starting dont worry about all the extra bullshit. A calorie deficit is the main thing you need to worry about. If youre a fat fuck like me, then try and have a calorie deficit of 1000 calories a day. If you cant then 500 calorie deficit and 500 calorie exercise. Youll lose 1 pound every 3.5 days/ 2 pounds a week.

I eat frozen meals cause im too lazy to cook. Low calorie and good on the wallet. Is it healthy? Probably not but im losing weight so whatever

Thanks for the advice. I'm on day 2 of my first time cutting and I'm feeling hungry all the time. Such is life as a fat fuck.

Haha im on day 4 you can do it my man. It sucks ass but you got this. Greatest quote ive read was this:

>Everyone must choose one of two pains
>The Pain of Discipline
>The Pain of Regret

Is that KSI?

Nigger kys

You know that this is your future grand daughters right? Just deal with it

Honestly.

I used to be 320 lbs, now in 250 lbs.

Most of that weight was lost just by exercising, didn't matter what I ate.

Another way to lose weight fast, sort of easy and keep it off is to fast.
Idc if people think it's a meme or not good long term. Train your body to do 12, 18, and 24 hour fasts. It's worth it, in my experience. Currently been doing 24 hour fasts a few days a week, I eat whatever the fuck I want when I'm eating and still losing weight or maintaining. Also my lifts are somehow improving.

So yeah. Your mileage may vary.

Terrible advice mate. Why not just count your calaroies instead of starving like an anorexic

This. Dont fast and try to exercise youll die.

U mean his current gf

Fuck the haters.
In your situation fasting is smart.
The alternative model for weight loss is based on hormones, insulin in particular. Fasting helps with insulin sensitivity, that gets fucked up if you go too fat.
Don't trust the alternative model INSTEAD of cals in cals out, but you can work on BOTH at the same time, eating less calories AND fixing your insulin sensitivity.

>insulin sensitivity

This guy over here thinks hes a goddamn bb from hell. Get fucked DYEL. Stop giving this kid bullshit and complicated advice. If you cant contribute good info then spew your faggotry on another board bitch tits

TOO LATE. He now knows, and might even research it a bit.
Just because it's not important in normalweight populations it doesn't mean a fattie can ignore it.

Bulk the diet up with low calorie crap like cabbages, tomatoes, carrots and crap like that.

Thanks fammy

>haters
12 year old fatties gtfo and take your Teinkies with you lardass.

Seriously, you think they even have gfs?

why is there a nigger touching a white woman in you pic

what about curd?

cause Veeky Forums is a lefty-board with a bunch of men who tolerate others because of love.

but in truth its because they only agree to it because women are naturally tolerate and its their best chances of letting go of their own values to get laid.

>Veeky Forums is a lefty board

people in groups are trying to influence Veeky Forums. They have discord groups on other boards where they purposely post race baiting content. Who knows why.

Wtf who is that pic? He looks identical to my father

>anyone here has gf
and if they do it's a fucking tranny

Im from Newfoundland, retard. There are no niggers here unlike your hip trendy totally tolerant big cities. Nice projection though

Veeky Forums is as bad as /gif/

>webms that make you want to suck cock.
>chicks with dicks

hardly ever see them and if they are posted it's a legit joke

Endure the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of failure.

I have that hanging on my wall.

Keep telling yourself it will never change, too

"I dunno, my dad always went on and on about how terrible niggers are and how he would kill me if I ever dated one, so they just seemed forbidden and 'exotic'. Plus they have huge penises and are just sexier. They just fuck better lol smiley face"

-- Your daughter in 20 years

alright pol you can stop falseflagging today

It's going to happen eventually down the line, just admit it. Two, even three generations down the line when you're dead.

>Projecting this hard

the level of insecurity on this nigger/pajeet is astonishing

fuck off kike

>Doesn't know what that means
Just stop posting

Chicken, turkey, lean ground beef, eggs, milk, nuts, Greek yogurt, rice, broccoli, spinach, yams, oats, chia seeds, beans

Basically things that are rich in protein and/or fiber and low in added sugar.

>Cuck places his own insecurities and on someone else
Just stop living.

General Pinochet. Your father is a handsome man.

Actually what you're doing is projecting. What he was doing was speculating