Should I keep doing SS on a cut or start ppl

Should I keep doing SS on a cut or start ppl

you should post that booty first

you should finish shaving your stink box

ppl

You've clearly no glutes at all. I would like a better sample, but from what I can see you need to do more squats and deadlifts. So just stay more SS-like..

Squat lower, heavier and with good form at least 3 times a week.

Literally have a non-ass after 6 months of ss, this is me trying for the best angles

Be my gf pls

Trust me dude you don't want anything to do with me

Are you stalling?
Are you eating enough? Like, a full bowl of eggs per day?

>ring on hand
>posting naked pics on the internet
Whether or not this is you op, it's legit embarrassing that such cucks exist in the world.

But you have a cute tummy

are you still getting linear gains? if so, stick to SS, if not give PPL a try.

Also, for ass try Romanian deadlifts.

I'm stalled at 95 squat I can do 3x2x2

Go for PPL. SS won't build the rest of your body as you want it, 6 months is engough. Take your time and the booty will come

LONDON

London

literally post feet

>stalled
>at 95 squat

even if that's kilos, holy shit that is pathetic hahahahahahahahaha

just kys you gde

LONDON

Where ya from qt314? I want you more than I want these gains

is 95 lb or kg?

Because if its lb thats a fucking joke, my 46 year old mom squats double yours.

This tattoo looks vaguely familiar, I just can't put my finger on where from.

Confirmed for not making it.

You are not stalled. You're just being girlish about. I see girls squatting 95 KILOS all the time without much training. Work harder and don't be so scared of the weight and of food. Get more protein probably.

You need to work on your program/diet/sleep my gf finished SS with 165 5x3 squat 175 1x5 deadlift
90 5x3 bench 55 5x3 ohp, 126 be at 5";7

No. That's not how it works.
You don't stall on 3,2,2. A true stall has you either doing 3,0,0 or 3,3,3.
Take more time between sets, try again. 2 minutes is optimal for test production (in males, idk in females) so people will tell you to rest 2 mins - DO NOT DO THAT. You rest until you're rested enough to do your reps.
If you need a little help, touch some cold metal with your hands. It's a trick to cool down your blood temp faster, and recover faster. Actual athletes use a vacuum pump, but anything cold (or low pressure) works.

Lbs I only weight 88 user

lol

fuck off attention whore faggot

ahhh fair enough, how tall are you?

How much of a womanlet are you? I know 5 feel skelly women that weigh more are you a dwarf?

Oh come on.
DYEL guys here can circus press your squat, and push press you with your squat weight on top.
You're tiny, but still could lift more.

zania?

I'm 4'10 88 pounds

To be fair the dyel guys in all their tiny glory are still 150lbs+ so almost double her bw the bitch is a literal hobbit since even 4"10 women are underweight bmi with 88 lbs

This is a 18+ site.

>I'm 4'10

Then this has to be the smallest bathroom in the world.

Fuck off.

Fuck off you virgin faggot

Maybe she's living in the Shire.
OP, are you living in one of those cute hobbit holes?

MODS

When was the last time you weighed yourself? I had a friend who was 4'10 and 90 lbs and she looked a lot bonier than you. Not calling you fat but you have big tits and a bit of muscle on you, 88 lbs seems crazy.

you've got nice titties and ass, how are you 85lb?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Pls be in london

The girl in the pictures isn't 88lbs, and OP in all his LARPing has no clue about female proportions.

You look like a faggot

>user who have never seen a naked woman irl act like they know how she should l9ok and weigh

I love this pasta.

nice gyno faggot

I don't even know why I ask you dumb fucks anything, of course I know my height and weight

lmao butthurt much sweetie?

yuck

You've lost tits and gained abs.
If you're doing any direct ab work... stop it, it's going to fuck with your anterior/posterior balance, and put you at risk of muscular inflammations.

What's that on your stomach?
Tattoo?

fuck off you stupid whore

Herpes?

Tan line