Be honest

Do you lift for women?

No

Gibbe milkies pls

I lift for my waifu who is of the female gender. Does that count?

Nah I don't think I'll ever have sex or even kiss. Wish I was asexual.

Of course, I do.

Yes. If all hot women liked fat slops 99% of people on this board wouldnt lift. Everything a man does is to attract other people. If they say otherwise they are lying to themselves.

no, i am gonna die a virgin at this rate so it's more like a hobby.

Yeah duh. Being able to defend myself is a nice bonus but mostly I want high quality puss.

>Everything a man does is to attract other people
everything you do must be for that reason, try not speak for others friendo.

Women don't care and can't even contextualize how much weight I can lift. It's absolutely meaningless to them. That picture of Hugh Jackman lifting he is only deadlifting like 400 pounds but everybody gets crazy over it.

There is literally no reason to lift heavy weights for women unless you are trying to impress maybe 0.0000001% of women who give a shit.

Nope. I am only attracted to androgynous elf looking men like Thomas Brode-Sangster and Dane Dehaan. I don't know why. Feels like a curse.

Its definetly a plus and it has become easier to attract girls, first instance my motivation was kinda sort of anger management turns out im now even more angry so im thinking on doing some fight sport or something maybe that'll work

I lift for braphogs brappers

Same as men, they care about the looks. Ofc, nobody gives a shit on how many reps you do or what weight you use if you are athletic, low fat, clean and smell nice.

I never understand these threads, are you looking for validation for your vanity? Why dude? No one cares if you don't give a shit about fitness and just wants to get your dick wet. We all have some sort of tale behind the way we start lifting, some people got dumped and felt like getting back, some people got reject by girls and wanted to change. Some have health reasons, stress, depression, hobby and some lift to get boys. Why do you care about my objective so much?

I used to believe these kinds of threads were inevitable in a ftiness board since motivation and keeping yourself on track is a big thing to better yourself but now I'm honestly upset, because we don't get threads about lifting anymore we only get these insecure fuckers asking stupid shit over and over again. Lemme say this again, no one cares what you lift for my dude, you don't need to talk about it with anyone, you dont need to be ashamed of whatever reason you have to do it. No one knows why you do it unless you tell them, stop worrying about stupid shit and spamming the board you autist.

>my dude
I've only heard drug dealers use this phrase. Stop being a nigger.

In part, yes. It's not the only reason and no longer the primary reason. I just like working out and getting progressively stronger/better looking.

t. DYEL

I hate being fat/DYEL. Women are one of the reasons for that. Most of all I just hated looking at myself in the mirror, having no energy, and clothes shopping being a pain instead of a pleasure.

Yes.

I have regular sex being skinnyfat since I was 15, so no, I don't need to lift to have women.
I do it for myself, because I've been weak all my life and I want to achieve my true potential and honour my ancestors and my gods.

No.
I lift because I am a fascist.

I lift because a girl I loved since 2009 has been married for three years.
I lift cause when I go to Japan they like a fit gaijin.
I lift for Josh Barnett.

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are swole... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!

I lift to jihad against the west

yes, but i would also lift if i lived alone in a cave and i was the last human being on earth, so not really?

not sure why this meme is so good

Both yes and no.

I want my future partner to be healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle
Thus it's fair to assume that I should be doing the same

Plus, it helps keeping my mind in check.

If I do it for my little sisters, but they're still underage, does it count as lifting for women?

who the fuck is this

Yeah, it's not the only reason, but it's a reason.

>Do you lift four women?
Almost.

Yesterday I booted up my computer to see this wallpaper.
Hylas and the Nymphs (1896) by John William Waterhouse
As legend has it Hylas travelled with Hercules as his companion and servant and was abducted by water nymphs. I like this piece of art, I like the style of it, the colours, how it's framed, the figures, I like the greek inspired aesthetic but with a more modern appreciation of what is considered visually attractive, and it instils a certain sense of patriotism to know that the man who painted it lived not too far from where I grew up.
But yesterday evening when I looked at it I thought to myself, this piece of art, beyond all its artistic merits, is a beautiful reminder that no matter how mad fine the pussy is, if you trust that bitch she will drag you into the deep waters and drown you.
Live for yourself, you are the centre of your own reality.

Secretly, yes

gaston was so cool i was so pissed when he died

It made me start lifting. Now I lift to find myself aesthetic.

I started lifting to ignite the flame of my masculinity. Before I started lifting I was a small, frail, weak bitch who couldn't even look you in the eye. I was 115lbs when I started and, with Spartan discipline, I stuffed my face, nearly puking on occasion, and eventually reached my goal weight of 200lbs.

I was a lonely, friendless virgin before I started lifting. Lifting itself didn't help me get a beautiful gf or a social life, but it paved the way for me and gave me the confidence I needed to change my life for the better.

No. Women are lesser animals.

Hell no, I 100% lift for myself. That being said, lifting has increased my confidence drastically, and in turn made me pursue women more & not doubt myself.

Why do you lift for your little sisters?

so he can steal their bf's with his twink squat ass

Obviously.

Does lifting for my waifu count?

Yes

He probably wants to be strong to protect them. Same reason I first got into lifting, actually.

>qt I've been seeing just sent me a nude
This is kinda why I keep lifting la. Feels good

Honestly no, I lift because I'm a vain person and want to have a good frame, I don't want to look lik a big byson, I just want to achieve pic related and maintain that until I die.

I lift because it's proven to be a factor for longevity and upward mobility into old age, I also like to be healthy and in good form so I can play soccer when I want.

This. It is in our nature. Ultimately everything anyone does is about getting laid and furthering the species. You can try to lie to yourself and say there is a higher purpose but for guys it all comes back to sex.

>inb4 she's a hambeast

I lift because millions of years of evolution shouldn't go to waste just because we invented couches and fast food. I don't lift for women but I do lift for Mother Nature.

Nah I'm not high test enough for hambeasts.

yes

lifting won't modify your genes in any way. if you wanna do something for mother nature your options depend on whether you are genetically gifted
yes -> lift so you can breed with genetically gifted females
no -> kill yourself to cleanse the gene pool

Quality post

I never said it would modify genes. I said everybody should pay respect to the process that gave us bodies by not wasting them

#deep thanks for that

screenshoted, thanks user

No because they were easy to get before I started lifting.

I lift because I work in a mental hospital dealing with patients, sometimes prisoners.

It's a perk but not the reason why desu

>using "my dude" is degenerate now
Ok my dude

>redpilled egotism: the post
So sad tbqh

Anything we do in order to better ourselves or even to just stay alive is ultimately darwnistically engineered to pass on our genes. This ultimate goal is then perfected with other corollary social instincts. A few of us don't work or study in order to better themselves but to help others. This is another primal instinct, deeply engineered in us way before the philosopher Jesus Christ come to us to spread his Novel. There's another primal instinct, directly related with compassion: the instinct to crush your enemies and to defend you or your people. On top all this there's the obvious primal instinct of self-preservation.
There's really no way out. Whatever you do is either done
- for self preservation and/or
- for mating and/or
- to help people and/or
- to crush enemies
Every. Single. Action.
Lifting "for self preservation" is a bit of a stretch. You'd rather just stay at an healthy size and run a couple of times a week. Lifting to help people is not really credible, unless you're training to become a firefighter or something similar. Lifting to crush enemies is pretty much not credible unless you're going to join the army. The only credible reason to lift is: find the better mating partner possible. This rules suffers only with few exceptions (e.g. the guy who lifts because it's an habit and it's like meditation for him, the guy who likes to "feel the pump" and shit like that)

>Live for yourself, you are the centre of your own reality.
spoken like a true kid

>This rules suffers only with few
*This rule suffers only few

same here, it sure coconuts

(checked)
if you think about how much hormones are involved in the whole lifting thing, it's even more true

>tfw this beautiful amazon will never hug you with her legs

I did it because I got tired of looking bad and also want to be a symbol of masculinity to the beta men that live around here en masse

no, homo.

Of course one of the primary reasons I lift is to possibly attract an 7.5/10 or better. Although we all know $ does this best.
But I have to correct things like swayback and arms that have a hard time gaining mass. The gym def helps in stress and alleviating depression giving feels good dopamine as a benefit. No Grill yet but stoked I'm on track.

Then why are there so many dyels? Really, i never spot anyone who even nearly looks like he lift irl, yet they have a 9/10 looking woman.

If you think muscle is what you need to get woman then why are you still virgin? Oh wait that's because you don't have any of course.

Eventually it all comes down to face and not being a fucking autistic scared to talk to woman

I lift purely to dominate dyles like you in real life.

how are you going to "dominate dyels in real life" with your lifting/roids, exactly? are you going to start fights? I hope you're not that kind of nigger. Are you going to "dominate dyels" as in "stealing their women"? Then the dissimulated intent is again the same, you're only adding a narcissistic step (not that I expect anything else from a namefagging redditor). Overall it seems you're trying to pick up (verbal) fights with Anonymous because you saw dyels with 9/10 grills and you're triggered by this fact, even if you know that autism and face won't be fixed with your roids. Seek professional help sometimes.

Yep, this is pretty much why I do it.

I'm asexual.

No, narcissism.

Yes.

>tfw my little sister was absolutely destroyed by college, her little mind poisoned into total trash

Now she brings niggers to our door and says it's her "boyfriend". Made me physically fucking sick.

Now I train only for myself, I no longer have a sister.

I can only hope I never find myself in your situation.

Among other reasons. I've never denied it.

It started off like that but now that I work out a lot of people like me without requiring any effort on my part. People are inherently shallow so it's nice to not have to struggle as much.

But it has made it easier to get some. I get mires now and then but I'm still overweight, literally just got out of the obese part of the bmi scale. I have a long way to go but I'm making good progress.

>white girl goes to college
>professor goldstein says that fucking as many males as possible is feminism, and doing all the drugs you want is freedom
>white girl dead of AIDS at 20
>meanwhile the jew girls are married at 18, and drugs aren't kosher
>israel has a positive birthrate and low crime, the US sure as hell doesn't
makes you say hmmmmmmm

I wonder who could be behind this post

i lift so i can eventually oppose the jewish empire
checkmate atheist

I don't know about anything else, but as someone who lived in Israel, the orthodox Jews (the ones who wear the black suits, hats, etc) are the only reason we have a positive birthrate, (I think it's something like 3x for them than the rest of the country) and they are literally the niggers of Israel; they live on welfare, don't serve in the military, and insult, as well as assault people for not being 'real jews'.

So if it makes you feel any better, Israel won't be doing so well in the future either.

Are you circumcised?

Perception is reality and your consciousness is inseparable from your five external senses, even your sixth sense (internal thought) can be manipulated, as such the entire universe is only as you perceive it. How many times have you experienced the world around you through someone else's senses?

appeals to the lizard brain, I like it

I lift because I love to eat
I lift because I have a bad self-image
I lift because I want people to think I look good

I lift for women. No shame in admitting it imo. I started lifting in order to become more attractive and to get some confidence.

I lift to be better than people physically and for my own well being
Women are a bonus

Reason1: fuck pussy
Reason2: self defense
Reason3: respect

I started cause of that now i dont know why but ive to keep going

kinda for my future wife and children and the apperance for the greater of my country

based lookin gym . wish i had a setup to train in like that . looks comfy

I have been married for a long time so I didn't start lifting for the women. I do it because being strong is WAY better than being fucking weak.

>self defense

unless you are doing a martial art dude shut up about that lol

I'm far too autistic to lift for women.

>tfw extroverted, good with people
>tfw good-looking, people have said I should be in movies/model
>tfw tall, 6'2", rarely ever see someone taller
>tfw gains are starting to show, starting to get mires
>tfw the moment a girl I'm attracted to is interested, I panic, laugh nervously, and try to get out of there

how much do I need to deadlift for this to stop happening

min 3 plates per side

Most fights are decided before the first punch is thrown. If you do t look like an easy target, people are much less likely to fuck with you.

>this person exists
Just chad it out, bro.

I lift not so much for women as to lift women. Nothing gets me harder than being able to lift a girl with my forearms by her thighs while forcing her head down between her legs so she can watch helplessly as I lower her onto my dick. Because she's in a semi squat position, this cuts off circulation to get legs and her uterus is lower inside her so I could actually hit it with my dick which usually makes her gasp and shudder because I've been told it makes her feel like she's being punched in the gut repeatedly. I can only last for about five or so minutes before my arms get tired, but it's usually enough to make her have an out of body experience.

I swear to God there's nothing more empowering than being able to reduce another human being into a quivering mess who can barely speak or get up with your dick. And since I'm not a nigger with natural 12" cocks, I have to resort to lifting and using technique.