I want to frame a picture of Arnold on my wall

Not just any picture, but the best picture I can find. Any suggestions?

It should have to either be in high resolution or one that's already for sale as a print somewhere online. Preferably the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

pro.magnumphotos.com/image/NYC32286.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Embrace the bulk and don't be afraid to eat user.

That's so gay it's unbelievable.

That is an amazing picture.

Despite the fact that I personally admire his greek god physique I was thinking of something where he has clothes on. Because it's not just his physique that inspires me, I think he's a great guy in all aspects of his life (ignore the maid).

I'd love to have something where a Young arnold is just hanging out with buddies and smiling or something. Not flexing out a pose. Those pictures are rarer too so it would feel a little more personal for some reason, not just a hunk of meat.

All I can think of is Doomguy from the recent game and he's gonna RIP&TEAR that autismo's arm off

This one.

there is this new website you should try, it's called google or something like this. you type in "schwarzenegger privat" and browse the pictures. it's amazing how many pictures these guys will find. you can choose your favorite pic and save it on your harddrive, then you print it out and hang it on a place of your choice. after you have done that you never visit Veeky Forums again you stupid fucking faggot. have a nice day and good luck with your picture ;-) you massive idiot.

k

lel

Get the documentary pumping iron and screenshot some moments

Not a bad idea. I've seen it but that thought didn't cross my mind. Wonder what's the best quality it can be found in barring the original film prints.
>tfw no pumping iron film print

>framing a picture of a naked ass dude on your wall
Gay ass nigga

the only logical choice

S I P B O Y S

It's only gay if you get sexually aroused by it.

is it just me or do his biceps make his arm look really weird in this picture?

dat willem dafoe face tho

>not getting aroused by nacked men

leave Veeky Forums now

he has a big pump in this pic after finishing his 25hour biceps workout

Hey, I didn't claim anything either way.

When Hitler dreamt this is what he saw.

Best. Ever.

that's pretty cool what's the context?

i dont know, he probably just wanted to make a cool picture

saved
great pic

>not at regular PC.
>wants to post Arnold in between Wilt Chamberlain and Andre the Giant
>no pics found in folder
>grumble grumble

None of that front seat crowd actually look like they visit the gym seriously.

They're faggots user. Isn't it obvious?

Because it's not a bodybuilding show.
pro.magnumphotos.com/image/NYC32286.html

Arnold made a pact with the Devil when he started out lifting. He would get the muscles, fame, girls, good health despite steroids, drugs and a congenital heart defect - and the Devil would get his soul at his 33rd birthday. When Arnolds birthday came around he insisted that the Devil join the party - and the Devil couldn't resist Arnold's charisma. Arnold being Arnold filled the Devil with cherry schnaps until the Devil couldn't see straight anymore. When the Devil finally tried to grab Arnold's soul, he mistook a shaved bonobo for Arnold, prepared by Schwarzi, and took the poor animal's soul. The Devil was furious when he recogniced the mistake! But it was too late! In his anger he banished the ape's soul into the statue. Every 33 years the statue awakens, wreaking havoc. To stop it, it has to be wrestled back onto it's base. Arnold sleeps in front of it, so he won't miss the right moment to fight the statue. Just look at his face, full of anguish.

does anyone have the 'no home' version?

Fuck off faggot

no homo ffs

perfect

This.

My favorite of him. Looks godly and he isn't posing or anything.

Fucking screencap this.

checkd

Keked

A well known photo, I know, but I love how casual he looks in the jeans, and how fucking amazing his chest looks her.
>ARNIE'S MAH GOD