"Why don't you just let loose a little, user?"

>"Why don't you just let loose a little, user?"

My biggest conflict since embracing a healthy lifestyle.

>best bang for your buck
>five guys
>1 girl
>loose

OP, I...

More just social events in general.

no reason, qt3.14

I don't know why, because honestly a day or two a month will do absolutely fucking nothing to you unless you're training for serious competition.

Stop being a sperg and let go every once in a while.

Woman test. They want to see your strenght. If you eat the burger she will think he is not a man because he can be so easily altered off his mission, his goal in life which is the iron and staying fit as fuck.

She will see you as a weak beta faggot who will do anything to please. It's like when you she says my favorite color is blue than you say it is yours as well then she says no actually its red. THEN YOU CHANGE AGAIN.

She will reject you for being a weak baby push over door mat faggot

If eating trash that makes you feel terrible is "living a little" then you need a higher threshold of what you consider "living", cause that's just sad.

>ex: OMG I want to lose weight
>me: say no more
>ex: OMG THIS IS SO HARD
>ex: CAN I CHEAT JUST A LITTLE BIT IM TIRED IM EXHAUSTED IT WAS A HARD DAY I NEED TO REWARD MYSELF
>me: bb only dogs get food as reward
and that's why the designation: ex

>I don't know why, because honestly a day or two a month will do absolutely fucking nothing to you unless you're training for serious competition.
because i have a serious lack of will power and if i cheat now i will probably do so for the rest of the week.

>only dogs get food as a reward

Ty user, I'm 100% using that in the future

If anyone can tell you're on a diet because of how strict it is or by how autistic you are over it, you're taking it much too far.

You can find a balance between eating healthy and enjoying your fucking life.

Five guys is just fine. Get a single patty burger instead of a double. Cut out the cheese and "share" an order of fries with your girl instead of getting two orders. And get water to drink. Then balance the calories the rest of the day

Or go all out and get a double burger with extra cheese, fries, and a large coke and just don't eat anything else the rest of the day.

>Five Guys

Dropped.

> It's like when you she says my favorite color is blue than you say it is yours as well then she says no actually its red. THEN YOU CHANGE AGAIN.

This happens to me way too often. I had no idea it was a test wtf

Also give sauce

Yeah I fucking hate when I get goadento eating shit like icecream now, I don't even enjoy it. See stuff like beer I know I'd enjoy is different

When you hang out with people have that excuses mindset it's less about actually """"""""""helping"""""""" you to """"""""enjoy""""""" life (eg: trash food) and more about draggin you down.

Damn shes a qt

>goadento
christ thats my personal for best worst typo

>muh ENJOY
>not preventing yourself form eating your favorite but shitty foods so they will be more enjoyable when you do eat them
I love rich and creamy ice cream. Let's not forget salty and greasy pizza, or as I call them, 'sy 'za.
I only eat them like three times a year. It's fucking GOAT.

Health is about being good most of the time.

You don't have to be autisticly rigid with your lifestyle 100% of the time. Otherwise it will interfere with your social life and you will never truly make it.

You can cheat 1 or 2 meals a week as long as the other 19 or 20 are locked down.

Everything in moderation IMO.

Veeky Forums level autism might get you some sick abs, but that's about it.

A reasonably healthy diet and exercise will keep you just as healthy, and a slim figure with no six pack (and no autism) will score you more babes.

Five Guys is shit

Checker's is infinitely superior

Honestly, if you have a routine that's easy to stick to, then you can just jump back in. Don't cheat unless you're also doing something with it, like hanging out with friends. Don't just go to five guys alone, and order a giant burger and a bag of fries, that's how you get back into gaining fat

it's so embarrassing seeing teenage newfags who think they've made the plunge into a tru Veeky Forums lifestyle and now reject anything which isn't rice and chicken breast

Unless you're competing or you're a complete fatass, there's no reason to not "let loose" once in a while.

Is it too much to ask they support your nutritional choices? Why should such a thing even be an issue in the first place?

Is it so much to ask that you suspend your autsim once in awhile and get a double bacon burger with a lettuce wrap to make your gal happy?

Why is it autistic when I simply don't want to eat it?

hehe nice

It's not, don't listen to this user. The only reason people try to break your habits is because they feel jealous. Fuck them all. If I don't want to eat it I won't.

>Eating meat

Dropped. Hedonists...

Well, I don't lift for girls so why the fuck would I want that fag?

You should let loose a little every 2-4 months on a cut

or else you're going to fuck up your T levels nigga

>Chose gains over social life indefinitely

I am uncomfortable around all people.

Did you read the way of the superior man?

We don't all use food as a coping mechanism for our shitty lives.

[ ] I already used my cheat meal for the week.
[ ] I can fit a burger into my fitness plan, it's just not an every day thing.

Check the one that applies, faget, and eat lettuce wrap and peanuts instead of bun and fries. 5 Guys is the least bad for you burger joint.

> one jiooocy 5 guys burger is only 800 - 900ish calories

seriously, what the fuck?

as long as you're not cutting (at an extreme rate or as long as you're not 5 feet and your maintenance is 1500 calories ) what's the problem with eating a burger with a qt3.14 on date night? granted, i remember the last time I had five guys i felt like I was going to die last time after eating it (which I guess it par of the course)

just don't eat the fries, those will fuck u up

>the last time I had five guys i felt like I was going to die

I know, they should also be rejecting the rice for quinoa. Fucking scrubs.

Last time I let loose I gained 300 pounds

my BMR is 1600,
why would I eat half of that in one sitting, which wont be filliong, for a stupid roastie whore?

I can't be the only one who just can't eat fast food anymore after eating whole foods for so long? I can sit down at home and eat huge steaks, nice burgers, large portions of rice and curries but if I go out and eat at most fast food places I feel sick afterwards even if I enjoyed the food, it usually ruins the night for me.

On top of that fast food is incredibly expensive where I live. You might as well go to a decent *real* restaurant and get food because youll only be paying 5-10 dollars more, and it will be far better tasting and sometimes even a bigger portion.

I just don't like going out in general, mostly because a night out on the town is gonna cost 50$ minimum and with that money I could've bought really nice cuts of meat and a 24 of beer and just stream a movie (and not pay out the ass for theatre seats) from home.

CHAD eats PIZZA

>I can't be the only one who just can't eat fast food anymore after eating whole foods for so long?

Yes, this. Like the other guy above the last time I had five guys (a few months ago) I literally felt sick after eating it (even though it tasted great).

I had one of those new McDonalds fancy burgers they advertise a few weeks ago because it looked good my friend was buying, but dear lord I thought I was just gonna vomit it back up 15 minutes after eating it

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD!

this fuckin chicks face in the pic. i wouldnt actually do it, im just kidding around, but what if i rocked her as hard as i could in the jaw. i am loling at the image of this happening in my brain. it is the best. i hate it when i know a girl is super confident and cocky with a huge ego just caus she got railed by dicks and that somehow makes her a "cool" person that i should respect. the reality is she is a dumb slut and shouldnt be walking around with that false ego.

You americans are lucky

I have months maybe a year that i dont eat a hamburger

I'd take two bites and say I'm done. But that's about it.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG

i'll let loose 8 inches deep in your sloppy cunt

why does it make her happy though? she isn't eating it

meat is wonderful in taste and even better when you consider the suffering that the unwitting animal had to go through just to end up a few bites on your plate, you might even throw the last bit away for some sweet bourgeois decadence, my personal favourite is to do so with some veal, they didn't live all they knew was pain during the short time between birth and the slaughter

>tfw when you eat 10k calories every saturday
>tfw you still have abs

oh lord

yeah! i just use drugs, loads and loads of hard chemical drugs, fuckin pussies using food: YOU KNOW YOU'LL GET FAT RIGHT?!?

wow your life must be hard, im sorry you feel like this user

sounds like a cosy night, i wish more people at uni were like this on an evening

Does anyone else find it to be a massive turn off when women eat disgusting things like onions and garlic?

Same here. I finally kicked my fast food addition and my only treat in the last month was some saltwater taffy. It was delicious and I'm tempted to get more when I go back today. Sucks.

I limit my cheat meals to popcorn and soda when I go to the theatre

>only 800-900 calories
>only

Damn, /r9k/ has really invaded this board, huh? It explains all the tfw no gf posting

for five burgers? thats really not a lot
im 5'10 155 and eat around 3500cal on lifting days, 2500 or so on non-lifting days

Because I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT