Is it a good idea to get fit for the sole purpose of the upcoming civil war in the united states?

Is it a good idea to get fit for the sole purpose of the upcoming civil war in the united states?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cringe

Become a solider for muh kekistan user.

stockpile guns and ammo instead

Even if i live in a city? Or should i make plans to move to a red state like Alabama or something?

stockpile money instead and make poor people die for you

Buy a gun.

Only the weak need excuses like that.

It would be beneficial to lift and have guns.

>Calf raises for aesthetically stepping over corpses
>ATG squats for taking cover
>Shoulder presses for putting your hands up in the air when you get cornered by someone with a musket
>Surprise that motherfucker with a quick chest press to knock him down
>Pick up his gun and curl it while yelling "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!"

There's going to be a civil war in the US and Europe. I'd prepare if you care about not being a victim.

>civil war in the united states?
We are way too focused on other shit to attempt this. Nobody truly wants a civil war.

I do

Your first focus should be to get white children.

speak for yourself faggot south never lost anything I did't hear any bell

The leftards have started purging dissent from the internet, the next step is rounding up dissenters

Western Europe will succeed from the rest of the EU (Germany & Sweden's) degeneracy

Republicans have control of every branch of government yet there you are on your cross crying about "muh librals".

>Guns
>Property
>Family
>Fitness
>Become as self sustaining as possible (produce your own food)

In that order, though there is not reason that fitness can not fit in while you are accomplishing the other goals. The only practical part lifting has in all of this stops at 1/2/3/4 imo, after that you wont really have much real use for the extra strength/muscle. If you do intend to go past that, do it because you enjoy it, but don't allow it to make you lose sight of other important things.

I do not see a lot of Olympus trainers at such events. In my days there would be lots of Olympus trainers and maybe scouts too. Someone's got to bring in the new brass. I figured that their fitness wouldn't interfere. Maybe they could line some beefy boys up like sun shields. I don't really know. Leave these matters to the city planners.

Shoo shoo /pol/goblin

You're gonna need a lot of knowledge too. And fender washers. I always say, DO IT. DO IT PERSONALLY. DO IT PERSONALLY SANS HELPERS OR TECHNICIANS.

Why worry about a civil war. You can keep all the backwards, worthless red states with no industry, skills, or culture.

>but mooslims and blacks are ruining mah county

Yes keep worrying about that while we keep winning in the global economy. Have fun being a dirt farmer for the rest of your life.

T. The faggot who has never left his home town.

>You can keep all the backwards, worthless red states with no industry, skills, or culture

It's uppity metropolitan faggots like you that need to get glassed. The only states that ever had any culture are the red states. Get fucked, mongrel.

>The only states that ever had any culture are the red states

>implying 80% of the Republican Party aren't closet libtards

Even if a few urchins want one, the masses are too sheepish and dependent on the state to actually do something. This includes most, if not all alt-right edgelords.

Run while you can kikes.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU

>le office reaction image
kys nigger

Are you from Tennessee?

>confusing the stock market with the economy
>thinking a sitting president can do anything in 200 days to drastically change the economy
>not seeing that wages and productivity are stagnant and home prices continue to rise drastically

Greetings Fox News friend

Ahh yes where the cultural elite gather.

Especially if you live in a city. If you think the feral niggers in Chiraq and Baltimore are bad now, imagine if there were no police to protect the not-shit areas.

Beta leftist detected

>it's another /pol/ thread

The blue states were 90%+ white pre 1965, and that's what allowed them to become so powerful, because American whites concentrated their efforts in their cities. Those cities are now like parasites living off what came before them achieved. It's only been 1-3 decades of insane multiculturalism in those places, and I doubt they'll be stable in another 3. We'll see if they can make it.

>cultural elites of America

In other words jews and traitors that deserve to be hanged?

question is: how can I obtain this juicyness?

>moving to the blackbelt for white vs black civil war

>dismissing the relation between stock market confidence and economic confidence

>Believing Texas has no industry...
Texas is one of the states that actually contributes more than it takes.
No, I'm not from Texas.

I don't know, man. Utah's raking in cash from various sources including (((that church))) which is a cultural product in the first place.

WE

>there's literally nothing wrong with silencing all dissent against left leaning political parties

Wrong board mate, /pol/ is the other way.

WUZ

Most of that industry and skill comes from us. Not your parasites. Almost all of those blue states have a ton of red in them. We'd cut off the cities in a day.

A good portion of industry is still located in cities that's what keeps them alive. But the minorities don't work there, they live in quarantined ghettos where their only value is being a voting blocc for whatever political machine redistributes the gibs to them.

I wonder what the city population size would be if you removed the poor. I know there are typically pockets of areas with wealthy urbanites but how much of the population do they represent versus the suburbs that seem to make up the bulk of modern America.

I workout for the sole purpose of fighting in the race war in England. Deus Vult!

Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota aren't toss-ups.

By the results of the last election, Michigan isn't blue.