Female fitness

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLJsPJVBEs

Is it true that Veeky Forums doesn't know how to handle a real woman?

strawpoll.com/2ex6d3ap
strawpoll.com/2ex6d3ap
strawpoll.com/2ex6d3ap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6go4nazCNtk
strawpoll.com/sesszgse
youtube.com/watch?v=Euw3Km4ESns
youtube.com/watch?v=w5dtTOf8bEU
youtube.com/watch?v=xWYqomva4Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=QuweT6zX2wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got scary acne scars all over my torso so I don't really feel that I have the leverage to turn down a chick her size. Of course there's a limit.

she's fat, not thicc

girls who weigh more are less desirable because they have trouble getting pregnant and their pregnancies are typically lower quality

reminder that if this doesn't make you hard you have low testosterone levels

youtube.com/watch?v=6go4nazCNtk

I don't have enough hands to hold those deflated tits in a position that I would find attractive. So I guess I literally can't handle it.

>fattish
>tits still look like mudflaps
>no ass

Literally equivalent of that guy who still looks like fat sack of shit even when having worked out in gym for months.

>caring about tits
faggot

Minus the worked out in the gym for months part.

strawpoll.com/sesszgse

no thanks

I don't get why she flaunts those tits. She should wear a push up if she wants my lust.

There's no reason for someone to be this fat. This is sad.

not as bad as this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Euw3Km4ESns

>travel back in time 25 years
>bring Ops vid
>ask one question
IS THIS A PARADOY OR NOT

I CAN FUCKING COOK FOR MYSELF

I WANT YOU TO FEEL IT WHEN I SPANK YOU

I threw up in my mouth a little

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=w5dtTOf8bEU

Do any of you have workout routines for during pregnancy?
i'm looking for an actual routine as opposed to a goodhousekeeping bullshit workout
Thanks!

THIS UGLY CUNT IS FAT.
F-A-T
GTFO WITH THIS DELUSIONAL SHIT

T-H-I-C-C

I feel sorry for low test betas who cant anything more than a skeleton

>workout routines for during pregnancy
There are more important things during pregnancy than your line, like a life of your fucking child.

I can't even tell if this ironic at this point.

and that's how I know you're gay

Trisha Paytas is my guiltiest fap.
She's incredibly sexy to me, in a trashy prettiest-girl-in-the-trailer-park way.

wtf i love fat girls now

>implying this hard

I would fuck the shit out of miss piggy.

>wanting to fuck a pig with make-up
You are either dyel or blissfully retarded.

>We don't expect you to be perfect either.

Thats funny because I want to be the perfect version of myself and that's what I'm working towards.

Kys

I need to fuck this stupid bitch

I would never in a million years date a girl who looks like this but for some reason it makes my dick diamonds.

I would literally suck a dick for a chance to fuck her.

how exactly workouts threaten life of a child?

I remember coming across a program called "Lifting For Two" but I can't recall where I saw it

>the benefits of dating an ATTRACTIVE fat chick

She's a Trump supporter as well

>tfw your dick will never be that pasta

Trasha Paytas is the biggest waste of life there has ever been. She's an unapologetic fat hooker, who has never heard the meaning of irony or hypocrisy.
I cannot wait until Trasha finally commits suicide so my other half will finally stop watching her fucking videos.

>girlfriend watches trisha paytas
I hope you're aware she's getting the bbc on the side

youtube.com/watch?v=xWYqomva4Aw

Assuming she is white, nice try though.

>dating a non-white

> thinks working out will kill an unborn fetus
> clearly knows nothing about reproductive health but comments anyway
kys

>Is it true that Veeky Forums doesn't know how to handle a real woman?
If "real woman" means "never exercised in her life" like pic related, it's true.

so many homosexuals itt

how do i get myself a THICC gf?

all the thicc women i meet dont approach me cause they think im out of their league

yes that is surely what's going on

I also want to know the answer to this

>tfw losing weight and still not thicc
>tfw the more weight i lose, the more banana-shaped my body becomes
>tfw went from a c to an a cup

help
will squats fix it all?
and do exercises for the lateral abdomen actually lead to a tighter waist or is that brolettescience?

Miss piggy in human form

I would wreck this chicks pussy.

you look better on the first picture. I want to shove my dick in your belly button and use the surrounding belly fat as a sex toy

my confidence actually managed to magically decrease after weight loss
JUST

>those ayy lmao forearms

Try stomach vacuums.

>listen bby girl you're gonna get hurtful comments etc.
You don't look amazing now but you looked far worse before. If I was with a girl like that, no matter how cute her face was, and she took off her shirt and that disgusting belly showed up, I would have fucked her out of courtesy and hornyness and then block off all communication. You have the body of a young boy now but that's a major upgrade.

I see Veeky Forums is still having trouble with the whole Thicc vs. Disgusting Lardass issue...

How do I stop myself from being attracted to fat bimbos like this whore? I have a fit gf this type of chubby women make me rock hard.

You went from having a gross body to an acceptably average body. Don't feel bad about your progress. If you really hate having no curves, just keep losing the fat and then get implants. You'll look trashy, but you'll be able to get pretty much any guy you want.

I'm thinking of just getting below 60kgs (currently 80) and then just starting to build muscle.
If I'm doomed to be shapeless, being auschwitz is better than anything r-right

What's your Snapchat

Auschwitz mode will get you all the normies. It's better to be thin and flat than fat with mediocre tits.

>and then just starting to build muscle
No, do both. As the fat starts to disappear, a toner body will take its place. There's no reason for you to "cut" or "bulk".
>If I'm doomed to be shapeless
It's not the end of the world not being perfect, everyone has SOME positive physiological characteristics. I'm a man with very wide hips, a barrel chest and love handles even on low body fat percentage, not to mention my pepperoni nipples, and I get laid. In comparison, you are a young girl who will eventually (if you keep to your diet) not be a fatass and will maintain a satisfactory level of hygiene - you're gonna do great, Annonette, trust me on that one. So long as you're not overweight you're gonna cruise through life, regardless of your body shape.

Also post more of your body in tight clothes for research purposes.

she's ugly as sin

well said
I'm attracted to fat but I also understand that it says a lot about somebody's lifestyle

i always wanted to go to the gym after losing enough weight because
>insecurity
i used to gym but all the looks just made me paranoid. thanks to just dieting I made it below my old "gym weight" though

i feel like my only hope is to invest into the glutes since my breasts have disappeared
will squats "fill up" the butt fat?

>i used to gym but all the looks just made me paranoid

No ones looking at you.

Imagine what it's like for a fat male (or a skeleton) who walks into the gym surrounded by ripped dudes on steroids, and has to pick up a couple of 5 pound dumbells to curl. You can do it.

>that picture
Jesus christ are you a trap? because I have no love for degenerates. If not, that's unfortunate as you have the legs of a young boy. You still have hope though - if you lose the gut and your waist will shrink as well, you have a round ass and some thighs to give you shape, but your legs need work and you need to improve your posture (from what I can tell from that angle). Start lifting weights, work on your thighs, keep losing the fat and you'll be in a much better shape, only a matter of time.

Can you show upper body as well? How's your chest/shoulders ratio?

>are you a trap
no ;_;

unfortunately i have quite broad shoulders :(
my only chance is slimming my waist i think

Kek'd

How tall are you?

You don't look trap in my eyes, or if you are then I'm a bigger faggot than op.

>no ;_;
Good, then I can resume masturbating to your smooth skin. How's that upper torso image coming along?
>i have quite broad shoulders
Depending on how wide compared to your hips/waist, it may not be that bad. I have a female relative with really wide shoulders, I think she avoids dresses because they hang from her shoulders without accentuating her hips, so she sticks to pants and shirts. You'll find a way. Do you have an ok face? Again, you're a young female(?), you don't have to be a perfect specimen to attract the attention of most men around, just lost some more weight and as a bonus develop some muscle mass. You'll be X10 better.

5'7
>tfw too tall for a grill

post more butt its nice

Should we tell him?
Thanks I'll look into it.

I'm not sure what the other user is talking about. Your legs definitely don't look like boy legs.
t. Another woman

BARBELL HIPTHRUSTS!!!!!
Do them religiously, 3 times a week, 3x8 as much weight as you can!
Romanian deadlifts, at least 2 times a week 5x6
Do bench press to give your boobs a nicer shape, personally I've started neglecting bench because pectorals are not useful in kickboxing and any extra useless mass is a no no for me.
Overhead press to get nice shapely arms, throw in bicep curls, maybe tricep pushdown or skull crushers.
HANGING LEG RAISES!!! Also do cable crunches, weighted incline sit ups, hyper extensions to work on your core.
Do full body 3 times a week. Idk whether you will ever end up "perfect", but this should improve you a bit.

I was.

Shut the fuck up you autistic piece of garbage. I hope your parents beat you more and more everyday. You are disgusting. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=QuweT6zX2wA

Why is it so fucking hot to watch a fatass whore gorging on garbage food? I can't believe I just jerked off to some hippo being fed.

Physical fitness is more important during pregnancy. The fitness of the mother has a direct positive impact on the fitness of the child. The fitness of the man at the time of conception is also important. Basically if you aren't fit you hate your children.

You're short/average, most girls are 5'10 nowadays

im more attracted to the food than her. sucks to be on a cut