Which supplements are useful and which ones are meme-tier scams?

Which supplements are useful and which ones are meme-tier scams?

creatine is safe and for most people it gives a decent boost. just make sure you understand how it works so you have realistic expectations.

protein powder is cheap and convenient, but if you're willing to plan out your meals to get enough protein every day with normal food then that's a better option.

beyond those two I see no reason to spend your money on any legal supplements.

caffeine caps and pre workouts can be useful to stay awake or have a better workout when you're tired
some vitamins and minerals are worth supplementing, zinc for example
creatine

/thread

Testosterone injections.

Costs less than all the legal supps and gives 100x the results.

d3 and fish oil should be added. after that, you're goooooood

Creatine, 5g every day after workout. In non - workout days with a meal.
Protein powder, just for convenience if you can't reach your ideal protein intake.
Caffeine pills if you are going for fat loss (600mg a day, it burns 100 kcal. approx). Take it in 3 doses of 200mg.
Yohimbine HCL, for getting rid of stubborn fat (10-12 % bf or lower for men).
Multivitamin, just in case.
Fish oil capsules, plenty of benefits, amount of pills depend on the brand, varying from 3 to even 10 a day.
Ephedrine, for fat loss, google about it.

>Caffeine pills if you are going for fat loss (600mg a day, it burns 100 kcal. approx). Take it in 3 doses of 200mg.
do you get heart palpitations yet? You'll fuck up your heart with doses like this.

I don't, I actually only take 270mg on caffeine pills, the rest I get it from drinking coffee ( 1 cup of instant coffee is between 60 - 100mg caffeine).

Maybe I don't have problems cause I've always drank a lot of coffee, even before the pills.

I dont know whether its placebo or not but my BCAA drink has really been helping my muscle soreness, I drink one before and after a workout and in the morning I have next to no soreness

Make sure your whey protein is GMP certified, lads.

That shit sucks. I don't care how healthy it will make me, I'm not walking around with fishy burps all day. gross.

Creatine
Protein (convenience)
L citrulline
DMAA
Pre workout of your choice

If you're trying to save money, buy cheap pre workout and put DMAA and L citrulline into it. I buy L citrulline in bulk and put it into my pre you workout.
Avoid any pre workout products that claim to give you a "pump." You're better off buying something with quality ingredients and throwing in your own bulk powders. It's much cheaper

Definitive Non-meme Supplement List

>Glutamine (post workout / before bed)
>Citrulline (pre workout)
>BCAAs (intra-workout)
>HMB (post workout)
>Vitamin D-3 (5000iu every other day)
>Vitamin C (high dose, 3g twice a day of pure ascorbic acid crystals)
>Caffeine
>Ephedrine
>DMAA
>ZMA (before bed)

If you actually buy protein powder you are fucking retarded.

My dad is bald and I'm scared of will make me bald too

then dont take it

You're like the perfect goy who eats up all the memes the supplements companies shit out.

>600mg a day
400mg is the max for human consumption without major side effects, nigger what are you doing?!

Thoughts on inositol?

Do I need k2 with the D3? I'm taking 5000 IU D3/day, also 5g/day of creatine and 3 fish oil capsules/day, both from bulksupplements.

where did you got that from? There are days where I take 10 cups of coffee, I get no side effect.

Creatine has minor benefits but

ABSOLUTELY NEVER FUCKING TAKE IT IF YOU HAVE BALDING IN YOUR FAMILY

I took this shit when I was 15, and I started balding at 16, was a norwood 2 at 17, and am now shaved bald at 20.

FUCK THAT SHIT FUCK THAT SHIT FUCK THAT SHIT NEVER AGAIN

That's for the average adult. It's partially based on weight and age as well. You need to weigh around 220lbs for 600mg to be close to your max.
That's not even taking into consideration the fact you're mixing high doses of caffeine with ephedrine which might increase the risk high blood pressure, heart attack, and seizure.
The reality is that you don't absolutely need to consume that much caffeine. You've built a tolerance to it and are now stuck at a higher dosage. Cycle off of it once in awhile and you'll see a difference.
Negative side effects of too much caffeine include sleeplessness, jitters, etc. Nothing too harmful but a lack of quality sleep isn't good for gains or your general health.

-protein powder (being whey the best type)
-creatine
-caffeine
-mass gainer (to add in your shakes if you want to get easy calories)
-multivitamin (you can get micros easily from fruits, vegetables and fortified protein powders though)

I don't know about pre-workouts bc I have never tried them but I suppose they are good for energy

I just started tracking my macros and realized i'm not really getting the protein i need, going to grab some. does it at all matter which type? Isolate, beef, whatever. none of this stuff means anything to me and honestly I'm too lazy to do research on it. Plan on just adding some in my breakfast (quark mostly)

Anecdote, but same thing happened to me

-d3
-k2
-magnesium (glycinate and malate)
-selenium
-copper
-iodine
-SARMS (mk-677/2866 right now)

stack currently:
>Vitamin D3 + K2, 2000iu D3 + 180mcg of K2
>Cacao powder + dark chocolate diet staple, 30g 90% dark chocolate per day, and 2 cacao capsules per day
>garlic, 2 cloves before bed
>Colostrum, 3g over day (biogro which i also have is just colostrum but when it runs out i've found a cheaper supplier of pure colostrum)
>CoQ10 (got them for free, will likely never buy them)
>fish oil, 800mg EPA + DHA per day
>Vitamin C, 500mg pills up to 4 a day but usually only if i feel ill
>Zinc, due to poor bioavailability of most supplement forms of zinc im not sure its worthwhile for me as my diets fairly varied and it doesnt seem to make too much difference
>Biogro (had to experience this meme once)
>Mr Hyde PWO (again, will never buy PWO again just wanted to try it)
>Creatine 5g per day for obvious benefits

and of course whey protein and 2L skim milk per day, half this shit is unnecessary and I wont buy them again, also this stack has a large amount of antioxidants and products which have anti-inflammatory effects which may not be optimal for proper recovery so I might again cut down on a few of them namely the fish oil + vitamin C and simply eat more actual fish

i regularly take 1g PWO and several cups of black coffee during the day, doctor said "keep your blood pressure this low and you'll live forever..." and I have no health problems

Coffee has a high LD50 and it would be hard to unintentionally cause yourself real irreversable harm from it, aside from minor things like sleep pattern disruption etc

>garlic, 2 cloves before bed
are these to ward off the gains vampires

> test
> cheaper than whey and creatine

how are sarms working for you? there such limited information regarding them and lots of it comes from people trying to sell them...

animal based protein is more anabolic than plant based protein but this can be overcome by simply eating more plant based protein,

whey isolate is rapidly absorbed as well, based on the current literature I would recommend mixing whey with skim milk or whole fat milk to get a mix of whey and casein (milk is about 80% casein)

Test e is about $25 a month for 500mg pw

I first heard about garlic supplementation through eric bugenhagen and after a bit of research I deem it well worth it as a powerful antioxidant, having notable anti-cancer properties, potential for increased serum testosterone levels (although as usual with any that claims that I am skeptical but the other more concrete claims are well worth it in my opinion)

This.

I can definitely identify the effects of more GH in my body from the 2866. My shoulders and knees are constantly popping like they haven't for years and I am having superior muscle recovery and sleep

I'd say they've boosted my strength but I was already increasing my lifts before I started taking them so it's a difficult thing to quantify

I'm on my 4th month of running them

are you running/ planning on running PCT?

no, I don't think its needed
I am planning on getting my hormones tested to do a comparison but not yet

Testosterone