Lookism/red pill

please Veeky Forums bros tell me this shit isn't true

im at an internship doing fuck all half the time and ive been lurking these sites

are women really like this or are they just picking the worst of women

i don't want to believe this shit its depressing

You realize guys on Tinder would do the same thing to an attractive female pedo right? Look at how people react to hot female teachers that raped their students.

not the point. men are not selective about who they fuck, women are

cause its not the same bro. Men and women are different. Women are fragile things that need to be protected for the future of our species and cant be abused. Men just need to ejaculate and protect women. Id gladly be "raped" by my teacher.

>when stacy got Chad to commit

dating apps are full of whores. Don't let yourself be fooled. There are plenty of good people out there.

i mean yes, if you're super hot people will give you more attention, but as long as youre not extremely ugly youre fine.

mires thread?

would you say this guy is extremely ugly? Because I wouldnt.

idk just looks like a brit to me
and yeah she's looking at him weird because its not okay to openly talk about your cum in public

but really roasties have the most fragile egos desu. i remember i almost got sued when i was 12

iirc it was from a talkshow specifically about that topic, so its not the subject itself she finds weird
>but really roasties have the most fragile egos desu
Agreed, women are also more prone to anxiety than men are. Also cant handle stress that well in general.

Lookism is not a word now fuck off back to tumblr

>i almost got sued when i was 12
Do tell

Post more pics like this. Like, fake tinder profiles pulling in sloots while saying shit.

Pic related. Not exactly what you're looking for but still a good read.

To a degree it's kindof a selection bias thing. But on some level, yes. This is the way the world works.

You do know that Elvis Presley married Priscilla when she was 15 or 16? They traveled/lived together and were presumably fucking before then. And the world was ok with this because it was Elvis Presley. These women are ok with this dude because he is top 1% looks and definitely has the bad boy thing in going for him, which drives women's emotions through the roof.

This is the way the world works user. Welcome to the redpill.

fuck

Lookism.net has tons of these threads

o/

Roastie btfo

top notch shitposting there. also check out the greensboro jock dox thread

Men are the same, if not worse.

I'm an ugly chick and I can't even be friends or acquaintances with a guy.

Well I had anxiety and was kinda depressed from school. Don't really remember why, I just was.
>angsty 12 year old
>go on facebook
>kinda annoyed
>see post from someone i don't even know
>she's like 17 may be
>made some dumb ass post idk what about i forgot
>anyways for some reason i was so annoyed i decided to talk shit
>comment "shut the fuck up" on her post
>she replies
>she writes two paragraphs
>didn't read it. was really long
>go to sleep
>next day come home from school
>she apparently told her parents about it
>she apparently was in tears over me saying "shut the fuck up"
>she wanted to sue me for idk what, it didn't really make sense to me
>just said my fb was hacked and it wasn't me
>her parents say they will drop it if i apologize
>parents hand me phone
>girl is really mad at me
>im fucking 12 i don't really care or understand whats going on
>just say "sorry" and pass phone
>i just want to play pokemon

I wouldn't have even remembered this if my brother didn't bring it up the other day

another

Where them threads at? Shitshow over there.

you're beautiful on the inside and you can just butterface your self and get tons of guys

no really just fucking squat

kek

this is sad. these people need help
its comments like these that remind me to say nice things to people irl

oh i remember why
we had a pedophile teacher that bullied me
basically made fun of all the boys in the class and was really weird with the girls. he made me really sad. but he's like a 5'2 fat balding shit head. and I didn't realize how much of an intimidating faggot he was till I got older

1. ignore lookism trash
2. ignore /r9k/ trash
3. ignore /pol/ trash

Makes me kek every time

are you surprised that very beautiful people are approached by others? how is that depressing?
very talented, very famous, very rich people also are approached by others. ugly fucking writers have groupies. fat disgusting rock stars have women who'd shoot someone to suck their dicks. bill gates`s ass could park range rover outside an LA club and have himself a model orgy 10 minutes later.

people who have extreme qualities have extreme amounts of pussy, so go get extremely rich or extremely fit or extremely famous and get in on the action

>wealth, status, power, appearance
one is not like the other

I feel like this is a devastating thing for young guys who have never been with a girl - things like this will only further undermine their already low confidence. First thing to do would be exactly what you wrote. Second thing is getting your fat ass up and socializing. I know it's hard but come on, just go out and talk to someone. I went to a party I absolutely wanted to skip and I met my first gf there. Fell in love, kisses in the rain, romantic sex outdoors, breakups all that jazz. I didn't even lift back then, nothing like that. Been with three girls after that. I sometimes still wonder how did it all happen as even some 4 years ago I was a fat thick-glassed anti-social nerd. Probably because I just stopped worrying about everything so much.

this. as much as i sympathize with the anti-SJW sentiment, /pol/ has become almost the same. a big group tearjerk about how im uppreshioned by the media and the librels. go fucking live life and accomplish something instead of feeling sorry for yourself

No it's really not that bad. In my experience, the amount of experience with girls correlates with the time spent trying and putting yourself in a good environment. (parties, bars, festivals, events, just going out getting drunk, drugs)
I've seen the biggest fedoralords getting cute gfs. When it comes to these Tinder screenshots, you literally see these from all over the world. Even if 1/1000 get these responses, you gonna see a ton of them daily on the internet if you're looking for it. And even though you see all these dirty talks, actually very very few of them led to actual sex. A couple of my friends uses it and the amount of girls who agree on sex or react in a naughty way then dissapear is huge. A screenshot doesnt mean anything.

I hate these retarded generalization because if I go to 5 different bars in a km radius, its all gonna attract different people. One bar is filled with snob bitches, one is full of trashy cunts, one of relatively normal people, one attracts more freaky people. At some bars I can see muscular bald loud dudes having success but in the next bar they wouldve no chance with that. And it's still just a bunch of different bars, not different cities, countries, cultures. Too many variables honestly, thats why everyone say you need to put yourself out there and experience it in first hand

Also read Models by Mark Manson

the only redpill you really need is HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME. i know it gets spewed here making it seem like bullshit but its legitimately true and anyone who disagrees is probably just in denial.

It only applies to the two extremes of the spectrum. Like if you're a 5'4 guy or a 10/10 model. For the vast majority of people, it's gonna be all about socializing. I know average looking guys with 10+ lays and a virgin guy.
The virgin guy literally has zero chance, as he never goes out, never met new people, never interact with women. How the fuck would he get laid? By who? He doesn't even speak with girls. The other is a definition of mediocrity but have friends, goes out and most importantly, initiates. You NEED to ask out the girl and be dominant. You dont need to be an overly confidental cocky guy, but you NEED to put your arm around her, ask her out and try.

Plot twist:
the virgin guy is me.

I can attest to this. Putting yourself out there is the biggest thing.
My freshman year, I didn't drink or go out to parties with my friends because "muh grades, pre-med, and alcohol is bad for you and lifting." That is my single biggest regret of my freshman year. When I started drinking at the beginning of my sophomore year, I got my first kiss, hooked up with a girl, and all of that fun stuff. The following week, I was about to skip out on a party to study for my orgo exam on a Friday night. I met my now-ex gf/best friend there and went to a concert the following night. I got a 100 on that exam; from there, I basically learned that I could have a social life, do well, and lift all at the same time. Since then, I've met loads of people. I'm not one for hookups but I've met lots of girls since being more social, drinking a little bit for a buzz, and going out to parties. But I have yet to meet a girl like OP's picture, oddly enough.
My lifts and body haven't suffered either from drinking despite the harsh anti-alcohol stance Veeky Forums takes.
My advice is to just live a little and not give a shit sometimes, as cliche as it sounds.

Men who bitch about women being lookist are worse than fat acceptance landwhale whacktivists who bitch about men being weightiest.

Unfuck yourself.

The biggest redpill to swallow for autists is that most hookups happens between FRIENDS.
This entire incel delusion where girls go to a party just to spread their legs to some model looking guy every weekend is a huge cope.
Most people have sex with a FWB they already know or their partner. Literally how I lost my virginity, girl added me on msn or whatever in like 7th grade, we talked sometimes. In 9th grade I got drunk as fuck from like 3 beers and she invited me to fuck.
The amount of girls who actively go out to get fucked by strangers is extremely small. I would say most try it at least once but very few stick with it

>just say "sorry" and pass phone

toppest of keks

>everyone saying you need to socialize
>I'm am cripplingly autistic and have been trying for over a decade yet made zero progress
>don't get invited anywhere
>when I invite people out they ignore me
>creep out everyone I meet, even the fat weirdos who play magic
>drugs didn't help
>on top of all that I'm ugly

Is this the time when suicide is indeed an option?

no you need to try harder and fucking calm down when you are around people

trust me nobody is thinking about you when you are in a group of people just chill

Proto-chad

Face Frame Height is legit, but not in the b/w view incels are perpetuating. Within a certain range you can get away with being short, or not as good looking, or having a smaller frame as long the other variables are ok.
Facially very attractive guys can get laid a lot even though they are shorter. I know a handful of 5'5 guys who had sex with many very attractive women, but their looks are very rare. If you are tall but disfigured, a good frame and great physique is a requirement etc
Another thing incels totally neglect is where you live. The US and Northern Europe focus more on height than other areas of the world, thats just a given.
It needs pointing out that the people devising these theories do not have an awful lot of life experience, they were never exposed to different kinds of parties, social gathering, never solo-travelled for many months or lived abroad and so on. Its hard to take their fundamentalist all or nothing-tirades seriously if you have been exposed to a lot things they only read about online

Try harder how? I was literally told I'm trying too hard when I asked for advice. Nobody wants me around anyway, if I don't try then Im going to be that guy sitting in the corner of the room by himself.

I'm at the end of my fucking wits with this socializing shit man.

Is that Amy Lee? Is she an interviewer now?

WTF, she was holding hands with another dude...

>the maxilla
Wut? THat's the upper jaw

>be me
>start college last year
>prep year becuase I can
>drinking, been to almost all parties
>still no slaying
desu it's probably because I live in a somewhat conservative place

teach drunk me to be social senpai

Guys I need help

>minding my own business looking elsewhere
>look up/down/left/right/whatever to see girl
>eye contact
>my immediate reaction is to look away
>regret looking away while dreaming our live together

Aside from the last part how do I avoid looking away as soon as I make I contact with a girl?

We are mostly the same, is just different things we are looking for, while we searched for the most beautiful, faithful and a little interesting or intelligent woman we can get; woman want an intelligent, attractive, wealthy, confident and skillful guy they can get.

Anyway you would not find a top tier woman on tinder, that is for trash slut tier, you don't want that roasties in your life. What you want to do is to be the best version of yourself so you can get the top tier woman with the best qualities.

Cope

>bill gates`s ass could park range rover outside an LA club and have himself a model orgy 10 minutes later
Lol no. Money doesnt make you ATTRACTIVE. Fucking idiot lol.

Practice holding eye contact with everyone you make eye contact with during your day (long enough to say "hello strange person" in your mind, don't stare for much longer) After a while of doing that it gets easier.

Cope cope cope

Well, Veeky Forums had better days.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

1. Apply cake makeup to your face
2. Dress skanky
3. Go to a bar or a club
4. Wait for an attractive guy to approach you (may have to wait through a line of 6/10 betas)
5. ??
6. Profit

>tfw you're a pedo and have never hurt a girl but barely a 6/10 so women would never act this way

JUST

I kek'd user.

Subtract 2 points from the attractive rating you think you are, that's how attractive women find you. You're a 4/10, stop being delusional.

Do a "Pls respond"

I think I'm a 9/10
Where's my line up of 7/10 qts?

>I think I'm a 9/10
You don't actually believe that.

I'm aware of my place in society but regardless the point still stands

Being insanely attractive isnt as great as you think it is. It comes with a ton of problems and youre constantly sizing up other males to your own attractiveness.

>youre constantly sizing up other males to your own attractiveness.
That's just called being insecure, and everybody does it, ugly boy.

Lmao

Start squatting and get a fat ass/nice body

I'm currently in the midst of a 4 month dry spell. The last girl I fugged wasn't even that hot either. It's starting to get to me, I miss having a gf. My estranged friends wife literally begged me to fug but I turned her down because she's married with two kids. I'm starting to regret turning her down, but I think I did the right thing.