In a coma

>In a coma
>Won't be eating any actual food
He's just cutting bros. All part of the plan. Based piano.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
youtu.be/iZe84Ut96Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patients in coma will have a nasogastric tube to get food in.

can i buy one of this machines to inject me 3000 calories a day of perfect macros?

>Empty carbs
>not enough protein
>tfw hospital staff gets my IV meal plan wrong
>How am I supposed to make hibernation gains when they have my macros off god damnit

Holy fuck, can I use that without being in a coma? That's way better than having to count calories and eat nasty food every day.

>All those years
>All those scoops

>It was just a bulk phase

>he doesnt use a nasogastric tube to get meal number 14 and 15 in while sleeping
CMON

Sleep is key in gains, he'll come out of this bigger than ever.

Sure if you want to spend literally all day on it.

It basically is a pencil sized catheter that goes into your nose and empties into your stomach where semi liquid food can be transported for patients with dysphagia or otherwise incapable of eating (coma, braindead, etc..) Seems practical, but you¨re better off drinking a large calorie dense shake instead.

600ml whole milk
200g peanut butter
2 average sized bananas
30ml olive oil

2000 calories in one hour.

>600ml whole milk
>200g peanut butter
>2 average sized bananas
Wow, this sounds really good until.
>30ml olive oil
You want me to have a heart attack?

>Rest and sleep is required for gainz
>Piano sleeping for months, maybe years, maybe even forever
Godhood incoming. I knew Piano had something up his sleeve.

It's healthy fat.

>200g peanut butter
>30ml olive oil

Only way I can get 4000 calories a day. I don't have time to eat that much in protein and carbs.

Can just imagine Piana waking up a few years later, he opens his eyes and tries to lift up his arms, only to find mounds of saggy skin, black with stretched and contorted tattoos.

He tries to stand up and collapses, luckily there is a mirror next to his bed, he looks into it from the floor to find a distorted mess of a human. He tried to become a monster, to leave humanity behind, he got his wish, not as a muscled ape but as a saggy disgusting mess.

He will die as something that no one would call truly human.

you're telling me you eat 400g of peanut butter on a daily basis? that's one fucking jar where I'm from.
daily. DAILY. D A I L Y.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

No. Just 200. And I don't take it every day because I'm a lazy peice of shit. I've NEVER eaten 500 calories above TDEE for even a week consecutively before. I've been stuck on the same bodyweight for over a year. I'm trying to gain and I'd like to consume at least one 2000 calorie shake every day in addition to eating the other 2000 in actual food.

dude man just fuckin blend ur food or sumin holy shit that cant be food fuckin boi

Actually no, this has been Veeky Forums's theme the past two days

youtu.be/iZe84Ut96Bg

>disgusting contacts
>hyper-fake teeth
>synthol filled delts
>synthol filled biceps
>synthol filled triceps
>steroid abuse

why do you care about this guy?

fuckimpumped

how many scoops?

one hour? more like 5 minutes