We're all gonna make it…

We're all gonna make it…
r r r right brahs?

making it is hard
can you say we're all going to successfully do something hard? no, or else it wouldn't be hard.

yes, but you need to think about what it means for you to make it and what happens afterwards

Yes, gaining weight is hard, but we'll all make it breh.

Compare yourself to your earlier self, buddy.
Made progress? You're making it.
Didn't make progress? You are now aware of it and can change something. So, you're making it.

Are we going to make it?

That is entirely up to us.

I look a little bit different, its been about 3.5 months .. i fucking hope i'll make it reeee

>friends ditched me again

gotta get out of this shit city lads

Friendly reminder that for every user who makes it there must be one user who won't make it. Thats how the universe stays in balance.

Its impossible for everyone to make it at the same time.Some of us were never ment to make it...

Tough shit, feel ya

Lies

This man knows.

Been trying to make it for 9 years, I'm sure I'll get there soon.

All you can do is be honest with yourself. Analyze your situation. Are you headed in the right direction? Are you making the right decisions? Do you feel good? We can make it, bros.

make a gun and shoot yourself

aw shit

While you're right, every user in this thread will make it. Those who won't make it don't post on this board.

No such thing as universal balance, otherwise time wouldn't slow down because of a dense singular object. All Anons can make it!!

I realize that I can only 'make it' in a couple things and TRULY MAKING IT may be out of reach for me.

girls mire me and approach multiple times a day, but to even carry a normal conversation where a girl will even enjoy talking to me I need to have a nootropic stack firing at max levels so my brain will be functioning on 'normal human being who is talkative' baseline. I don't expect to ever make it with girls, as I struggle to talk, smile or care about any subject (besides art) if I don't have some stimulant on me. if I ever wanted a GF, I would need to keep rotating nootropic and sleep-aid pills just to maintain the relationship.

body-wise, I already look better than everyone at work or my family or extended acquaintances. by our standards it's a different story, obviously. I look average by CBT threads.

hobby-wise, I feel like I can turn my art into my job. I'm comfortable and am putting the final touches on my submission package for editors. this is the one I'm confident on, even moreso than my body.

I guess I'll be ok having a better than average body and being an artist, even if I never have a GF again (I never dated longer than 3 months, and that was only one time). I have gone past hoping anything good will ever happen on that front.

TFW

You know the secret to making it and others will never know the feel...

hey buddy wanna tell me this little gay secret through text

>tfw hurt my lower back a couple of months ago and haven't lifted since
>went back to my regular old self and i'm anxious about going to the gym again

what the fuck do I do now, I can't even sleep at night knowing i've wasted so many months that could've been used to hit the gym and work towards making it, i'm a fucking failure

You normies think this is sad?

Nah. It's just how the world works...

No, Where do you think we are?

Not to sound cliche but when you succeed, it will be that much sweeter.

Nah, only 20% of us will. In theory anyone can, the other 80% of men probably don't really want to make it.

is it just be urself?

Dude, just fucking go no one cares if you've been gone for a while. You wanna make it or not?

>this guy knows
if youre fat - lose weight
if youre ugly - get better cloths and some uglier friends
if youre poor get another job or education
if youre autisic practise with others
there is almost no situation where you cant make it .Oh yeah ,manlets cant grow tough

Only ones that are going to make it are those who'll put in the work.

But what if you have already made it? You just don't acknowledge it.

>friends ditched me again
Not really your friends. Dump them forever. Been down that road when I was younger lad, if they ditch you they are shit people. Move on.

Who is this cum dump?

cutting shitty people out of your life should be your first step towards making it. realistically drug addicts should do this, but they dont and end up back on heroin or whatever. so if you want to change, get rid of people that make you feel like shit for wanting to be better, or that encourage you to do stupid things..

yeah brah. just met some family today and their first reaction was "wow, you look good - really good! are you going to the gym?" was nice to get a mire, but see above for why i havent seen them in a few years.

>Oh yeah ,manlets cant grow tough

if youre a manlet move to a country with a short population or seek out really short women

>if youre a manlet move to a country with a short population or seek out really short women

first advice is ok i guess, but the second isn't. Even most short women still want a 6'3 typical Chad. Sure you can find the oddball who says they don't care but overall all women want a guy who is at least 6 feet tall.

>tfw 5'11 but say i'm 6'0
>tfw friend is 5'10 and saying he's 5'11 does nothing

>couldnt fight a teen

Zimmerman shoudnt even be in the police

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes, just like Rich Piana

>What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't think lying about my height by one inch is that big of a deal. Until the day comes where I get called out on it/publically humiliated I think I'll keep doing it.

that image honestly made my think

I got blackout drunk a few days ago and sent my ex a few dozen angry messages. Decided I needed to quiet drinking for a while.

>mfw day three

Statistically speaking you're right. Not all people have the same will.

Power through. We're all gonna make it

>hairy as fuark
>look okay, a lot better than 4 months ago
>feelin' good
>trim chest hair cause it was getting ridiculous
>turns out my pecs look like tits and I have a huge gap between them
>i look much fatter without the hair

Bruh

>I don't think lying about my height by one inch is that big of a deal
>not a big deal

Then why do it?

>me in middle school
>hanging out with group of friends
>known each other since 1st grade
>chad is my 'best friend'
>hear talks about chad's birthday party that was last week
>mfw i realize i was never invited
>mfw i realize my friends are ditching me

Probably why I ended up so fucked

Because there are girls out there who will hear a man's height begins with a 5 and lose interest. Call it shallow but it's true. I'm close enough to 6 feet to get away with it so wouldn't I do it? Like I said, I've never been questioned about it.

Damn, that's rough man. Was there something you did that you think caused that? Or did it seem to come out of absolutely nowhere?

>similar situation
>except the guy himself was telling me about how the birthday party was
There are no words

>if youre autisic practise with others
ok buddy

Middle school 2nd year was my awkward phase. I was overweight from too much vidya/junk food which that made me more insecure. I had a pudgy face mixed with a ridiculous hairstyle, and I would wear baggy clothes to make me look less fat. My friends started to join sports. I was interested in pc, or being a lazy fat fuck. I still tried to play bball with them but I wasn't that great. I didn't watch sports either so there was less in common to talk about.

There was one time I tried out for the basketball team with them. During sprints near the end I got so worn out that I ran outside the gym in embarrassment. Later I told them I was locked out after going to the bathroom, not sure if they believed it.

strive to actually be someone brehs, dont go out like a candle

Yes, we are all gonna be sick cunts.

i wonder how many oldfags killed themselves already

What a fucking Gains goblin.

Couldn't have said it better myself, there must be destiny out there since I made it and others might not have the luck I have had.

The thing that changed my life forever and set me on this path was an amazing thing and probably doesn't happen to many people or they just don't see the gifts/hints they receive from the universe and they never follow their path or destiny

I have made it, and I still don't know how this happened since all I did was never give up, also the path I am on in life is of destiny, this was not my choice but I made it

This. You owe it to yourself to be as excellent as you can. We only have the one shot.

>We're all gonna make it…

nope,some will die before the singularity

How did you find a purpose?

Just think of something with in reason that you want to do, it's not that hard.

Yes user

I haven't made it yet, but looking back on my life there are a lot of things that have happened that are just too odd or spoopy for me to think it is coincidence. Could be just my way of rationalizing though.

>Be chubby, nerdy 7-8 year old me
>Stay inside all day playing on my gamecube, want to be a video game maker when I grow up
>I went to a "day care" that was basically like having a second home, it was just run out of this womans home, she treated all the kids like her own.
>Family moves in next door to day care, they have a son whos one year older than me
>Become fast friends by playing games on computer, but he eventually gets me into sports
>Become healthier, start playing sports with him all day, join local sports leagues
>Discover I'm really good at sports, make friends at school and become the elementary school chad
>Just as fast as he had shown up in my life he left it.
>He got really ill and doctors misdiagnosed for a whole month. Find out he has cancer, it's already spread too far to save him. Dies suddenly in the night.

Man losing my best friend when I was nine really fucked me up, but had he not come into my life and got me into sports I don't have a fucking clue who I'd be today.

There have been many other incidents in my life that just don't really make sense that have had profound impacts on my life and have put me on track to be where I am today. Perhaps I'm just rationalizing, but I just don't believe anything is random anymore.

So many oldfags (Gen Xers) are killing themselves, boozing to death, or ODing - that CDC is calling it an epidemic now.

It was different for me than other people

>Work a shitty job
>Thinking of suicide
>Get in a car accident
>Getting car repaired
>Had to go and get suspension/alignment adjusted
>At this time I had nothing to do in life except a job which was leading me nowhere and I really didn't know what to do or how to do it
>No successful friends at the time
>Ended up at the repair shop and a guy was there talking on the phone
>Over heard his conversation, asked him what he did for work
>He told me and how to get there
>Started researching it
>Tried at first and failed miserably
>Felt like shit again since I failed
>Tried again, over and over and eventually am the man who I am today
>How much I mark today doesn't matter
>What I have actually achieved "to most" won't matter
>I never gave up ever though things started getting harder and harder
>When things get hard, you are closer to victory

just tell us the job you cock

Isn't this like the plot to Pursuit of Happiness or Wolf of Wall Street or something....?

yeah that's shitty man, good luck

didn't even think of that angle, you're right it could be Pursuit of Happyness

Na, it is life

Although, I really did have a destiny to achieve something. I had no goals in life until that car accident.. It set things in motion which I couldn't stop and eventually I did achieve something

I am in the tech industry and the thing that sucked is I never thought about going into the industry until I met that one dude in a repair shop and he told me what he did and followed his path exactly.

Never talked to him again, but he changed my life by setting up a path for me in one conversation

It's not user, God works in mysterious ways. We're all going to make it

Nice story user, really.
This is what I strive for, to become the best version of myself to help others. We've all been at low points in our lives. Life is suffering. Christians know this and ask for strength to endure it because we suffer for an ideal, to help others suffer less. Once you become a positive force in the world, you can change the surroundings around you. I became fit and happy and social and talked to people, tried to get to live better lives. How many people took my advice, probably very little but you always have to try.

It's not like I saw my own mother wither and die in front of me either :)

>Love your post user

I have also tried years after making it to help others and explain to them what it takes so they dont give up

I see things are different than back when I was starting out, I'm 30 btw

So many young people are telling me it is hard, and it is tough to make it these days so they don't really try

They don't remember the crash in 08, they dont remember what it was like to find a job 10 years ago, things are so much easier these days and the information is out there, so many of them will just keep making excuses and keep finding reasons they can't try or give up

I never had the luxury of giving up ,I laughed in the face of hardship and one day made it out alright

Years have passed and I live an interesting life, so interesting I have come to realize this is one persons experience and many others will never get to taste the sweet fruit they have grown in their life

They will always be bitter

Beautiful and gracious, god speed

>traytray was a 200lb 19 year old
>Zimmerman was in fact, not police, but part of a neighborhood watch

Watch out you don't get gunned down walking around mean mugging pudgy mexican dudes DeShawn

Only if you really want to make it

holy shit

I grew up really poor, mom got pregnant at 19 and dad moved the family to Canada from south america. We lived on food banks, good will donations lived 15 people in one house(our family is super close) but we never complained. Dad and mom both worked 2 jobs to pay bills, now we are pretty well off, have a home, take vacations and such but we aren't happier per say. Money isn't everything, the only thing you have in tough times is hope of a better tomorrow.
I'm in university now and it seems everyone has had a "better" life than me, rich family, taking vacations to Europe, all the latest gadgets but I'm happier than all of them. People don't take the time to reflect on how great life is. Seek and you shall find, if you are fat don't blame others, if you are lazy blame yourself.
One day I hope to have children, I want to be a better man for them. Teach them the right way to live, to be an inspiration for others and help others when needed.

>get girlfriend and are just madly in love with each other
>loving gf stopped saying "I love you" about a month ago
>goes on 2 week vacation with family to Europe
>barley even talks to me
>comes home soon but doesn't want me to greet her at the airport

This is my first real serious relationship guys, I don't know what to do...

I think you mean 5% of us will CMON

He's not and never was. He was a paranoid neighborhood watchman who called the police 50 times in 8 years and for some reason saw fit to carry a gun on his neighborhood patrol.

urself

An amalgamation of emotions and associations from a shitty childhood or a glorious one. Your very psyche was shaped and molded by others through the meticulous and automatic process of neural prunings and growth inside of your brain. Plasticity. All you've learned about yourself you have learned from others

b urself

Ina memory, you can discern good from bad. You know the world the moment you experience it. The buffers you've placed, some call it edgy humor, or attention seeking have built a wall from which you've distanced yourself from reality because of all the bad you know. To experience life, youve gotta experience reality and see what experiences there really is to offer. The first step is to make memories and step away from the virtual world

JUST b urself

BREAK FREE FROM RESTRAINT. FIGHT THE POWER. LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND. YOURE GONNA MAKE IT. HE'S GONNA MAKE IT. BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN YOURSELF. LOVE THYSELF. WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>5'7
>barrel chest
>pectus
>gyno
>jew nose
It's a rough start.

barrel chest is good...

christfag invasion

Holy fucking coincidence, the exact same thing happened to me, my friend died because he had brain cancer

Go to the airport

I made it. You won't because you are a degenerate fag who keeps believing that some dead steroid drug addict who died at 22 is an inspiration.
You are weak and you always will be until you learn to stand on your own 2 feet,pussy.

>staying at gfs place for the weekend
>gf dumps me on sunday before I leave, because she can't deal with a relationship at the moment
>awkwardly watch tv in her bed for a few hours before I leave
>tell her "This isn't the last time we'll end up in this bed"
>gives me a slightly annoyed look
alpha as fug?

yes god damn it

>all the frogposters in this thread

Kys

I've come so far from where It all began, and yet still, no end is in sight. Grew up fat, poor and literally on the spectrum. Many attempts later i lost the weight, built up enough social prowess to get a qt3.14. At one point I would have said that was the finish line. But the feelings of inadequacy persisted.
But with these feelings I persist, because I have spent so much time trying to "make it" that to stop here and now would render all my past feats and defeats a waste.
And one day I will die. And if everyday leading up to that day was in pursuit of making it, then and only then will I have truly made it.

No but you should never give up trying. It's an endless journey after all. You should learn to enjoy it

Pretty alpha.

Alpha as fug would have been fucking a random sloot in her bed after she dumped you.

I grew up poor as well.

I'm Russian. Never allowed myself to make excuses and the medications book helped me understand life better

Making it is easy. Staying happy forever is harder...

Hey art user. What kind of art do you make? Cheers, that's my job too. I hope you can make it your career.