CBT: Current Body Thread

There's no CBT, post your hard-earned muscles

>having a navel piercing

6'1"
195lbs.

What should I work on?

>dat belt

strange physique. need a lot of work on evening out that adonis belt and your chest is non existent. you have good mass though

everything in general, but especially chest

It's just NSFW

Idk why, chest has always been tough for me. I've only been lifting for about 14 months. Started at 165lb skelly mode. So, what exactly is wrong with my adonis belt?

traps, lats

why the fuck would you hide your belly button

6'7" 229 lbs

What should I focus on?

Fuck.

Core (maybe need lower body fat for abs though) and traps. Maybe chest but that could just be your insertions. Arms and shoulders are good.

Definitely traps

Damn them nipples are lookin at the FLOOR boy

show us that button boy

Thx for feedback. Fell for the don't isolate abs meme so even when I'm leaner my abs are shit. Working to bring them back.

What to do for joocy traps? I feel like mine never grow.

5'11" 200 lbs 19yo
What should i work on?
I only have a Barbell Rack Bench Gymnastik rings and a 22lbs Medizinball. I try to focuse on getting stronger but want to throw some Bodybuilding stuff in to improve my look too.
Also dont wonder about the spongebob towel im a bit autistic.

stop covering your bellybutton, it only makes my imagination run wild

looks like you should cut. 200lbs is a bit heavy for 5'11"

source: i'm 5'11"

6' 173lbs 3 months in, any advice to get rid of bitch tits?

SHOW YOUR BELLY BUTTON

looks like you should bulk. 200lbs is a bit low for 5'11

source: i'm 5'11

5'10 164lbs should i keep cutting?

you can if you want to. You look fine to me, not much definition so bulking wouldn't hurt either.

It's really up to you, you're at a crossroad.

5'7"

have sex with me

About 8 months since getting back into lifting
5'8, 157lbs

Nice aesthetic dorito shape
Mostly chest, mirin scoobys seatbelt
Looking good, idk why people still think that think you can weigh 220+ under 6'3 and not be a fat fuck
Legs? Only since you can't see them. Looking good otherwise, maybe just add some volume to body parts you want to grow
Lower body fat
Up to you, more you cut now the less you'll have to cut later when you put on a little mass
Solid, the hair reminds me of Scott Herman

5'11, 164

5'7 170lbs

If your abs were just a little more filled in and your Traps just a little bigger, you'd be just about perfect. I had my doubts about your swimmer bone structure ever looking good but you've proved me wrong consistently. Nice work.

are you the var + test first cycle user?

Thanks man, they look somewhat better depending on the angle but I used to be a fat fuck so I don't think I'll ever have full skin tight abs

5'10 140-160lbs

You cycle? Or just short?

Back, glutes?

I don't supplement testosterone. I'm natty.

How long have you been lifting?

6month progress

Nice lighting progress

here include your dicks as well unless your unnatty selves have shrunken nuts.
Cheers

Short. I am too pussy to try finding a source and I'm put off by the fact that bad acne is disgusting no matter how big you are. My routine is PPL hypertrophy meme shit.

Do you mind posting your routine? Mirin.

I like the body and was going to ask for your routine but then I noticed you're 5'7 so it would do jack all on my 6'4 self. Fug.

Looking good man.

Full routine or just for upper body?

This is basically what I'm aiming for. I'm 1 month into my 6 month goal.

go for it user, it's defn worth it when your body is shapeless

how long training

routine?

Thanks, bud. I built a pretty beast home gym and I make sure to use it at least 5 days a week. I haven't noticed much of a physical change, but chemically I feel my body is a lot different.

Good, make you work out a lot, and not fag out. Also I underrated the amount of food I had, eat A LOT

You need to try harder, eat more, sleep more, drink more water. Those gains are pretty shit for 6 months. Are you low test?

he's not natty

Did my lats grow a lot from 2 months of training or is everyones back just shaped like this?

Never really payed attention before I started lifting desu

5'11
183lbs.
What should I work on?
I guess its time for me to cut but winter is right around the corner and I might aswell bulk for a while longer.

now that I think about it that was a really shitty picture...

Posted in the last thread too. Down 22kg from 94 to 72 at 5 foot 10. Been lifting since April but had already lost 9 or 10kg just through nutrition. I've been eating at deficit for 8 months, when can I start to bulk? I'm tantalisingly close to proper abs and having been /fat/ it would kill me to stop now.

Go more than 3 days a week and make a proper decision on whether you are cutting or bulking. Get your 150g of protein you stooge.

sup dudes, got a new "Hitler youth" Haircut as per your suggestions but nothing else is new.
10/10 Natty

cute af

You got bigger from the last pic i saw, gj bro. Work more on back.

L-L-Lewd

Natty?

Are my hips too wide?
If so what can I do?

Your hips look pretty normal to me, but even if they were wider theres nothing that you could do about that as far as I am aware.

no.
have you tried lifting?

5'11
3 years lifting in september

stopped keeping track of weight and calories a week or so ago, just eating lots of meat, eggs, spinach, and avocado.

I only recently started going to the gym, I've been a skeleton all my life- do I have a good frame to work with? I'm 6'0 and around 135 lbs

Stop asking dumbass questions and focus on lifting idiot

natty?

Femanon here. u have snapchat?????

here, you need to bulk my dude, you are holocaust mode at the moment. That aside, I started from a similar position (Swimmerfag) and i'm now almost 170 pounds, so it is doable. Just stay consistent on your diet and don't give in to the junkfood Jew, I'm rooting for you.

>"Femanon"

Yup yup

P-post boipussy

thanks for the support dude. since you started from a similar point, how long has it taken you to get where you're at now?

rate me

pls tell me how u got muscles at your height. 6'6 boi having trouble.

Do you still have a good amount of fat on your lower back? Asking for a friend

5'10" and 172 pounds
What mode am I?

gyno mode

5'10 .. 194. 4 months lifting started at 165. Gonna try to cut now !

I know those gay fucking nipples anywhere

I would advise a slower bulk in the future

:^)

178cm 74kg

I'm 6ft at 168 pounds and I've been lifting since January 2016. It took me awhile to start putting on mass after coasting on the first few months of easy noob gains, but after awhile I got the hang of things. What I would do is look up Scooby's fit calculator and figure out how many calories you need for a slight surplus, so as to slowly gain weight and muscle mass, and don't forget to check your macronutrient needs and meet them.

6'1'' 175 lbs

lookin good my man

Why it look so weird

Recovering ayy lmao mode

5'11"

w-why did you censor your belly button?

JAW GENETICS

4 months PPL, started SS a week ago

Holy shit are you me

looks like vaginal stains

Purple Rain / 10

>fruits of loom
>clown hair
>white nipples
>no progress other than biceps

are you even trying

182cm 85kg

why does this look familar? are you in west midlands?