The race war.

I wanna be in special forces
And be strong enough to adventure

>notice how I didn't say physical, because no man is

Getdatassbanned

SALAD DODGING

Does he have nudes yet?

You wanna see the God gene?

You don't have to be that strong to be in spec ops. Mostly you just have to be able to run and do push ups, pull ups, and sit ups. That and be ok with 4-6 hours of sleep per night

It's the only thing that gives me any glimmer of home. I want to kill myself every day, but lifting helps that a little tiny bit.

He looks like he has a pretty dick and a nice ass... no homo.

I work in a mental hospital.

THIS IS LOW

TIER

too bad he got rekt irl by a pasty manlet

>THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

He had a point and you know it.

sure it's not a big deal after you get rekt. seemed to be a pretty big deal before that

Because Vaginascant was e-thugging online and was too scared to say anything to his face.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

GOD

I actually started to lift weights and exercise more in general rather recently, but lifting weights feels great. I don't know what it is exactly, but all of my lifting has made me feel more confident and powerful. I'm actually feeling like I'm making progress and it makes me feel great.

Viscant literally called him a bitch to his face and stands his ground when LTG got in his face.

Never called him a bitch to his face.

Except he does and literally tells LTG will want to wash the taste of his dick out of his mouth how can you unironically be defending a narcissistic curlbro who got BTFO about a pasty skinny manlet in mom jeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB1uQmvmh_k

literally calls him a bitch to his face at 1:24

Hell yeah. Also the desire to be classically aesthetic/the Aryan ideal.

I'll admit, he did call him a bitch twice there and I hadn't noticed that earlier so I'll concede on that point.

Regardless, LTG is pure motivation. This guy has a shit life desu but he never lets it get to his head. That's why I have a lot of respect for him.

>curlbro
I guarantee that he has a better physique than you.

>has a shit life but never lets it get to his head
except for how he begs for donations on twitter, creates constant paywalls on his stream, bans anyone with dissenting opinion.

LTG is the definition of a thin skinned pussy.

this. he's a simply another self-decieving psychopath begging for money and attention through the internet.

go to bed daluan

LTG is a massive beta

he committed CC fraud and caught a felony for it, ended up in prison, because his crazy asian ex gf told him to do it

the guy is simply a narcissistic retard

Enjoy it while it lasts. Soon you will feel weak and small. And leave Veeky Forums, if you still can.

GET THAT ASS BANNED

THIS IS LOW
MELANIN

Link to download the old Faceapp before it was destroyed? pls help

A pasty manlet who was also a former competitive kickboxer. Ltg was gonna lose no matter the game.

I just like being fit and healthy.
I do bodybuilding seriously but having a perfect physique isn't important to me.
My physique is solid but I care more about the health aspect of lifting.

partially this
mental toughness is the most important thing tho
also:
>FOR QUEEN
>AND
>COUNTRY

For my qt3.14 horse waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=o9zCgPtsups

this when it came out

Source? I know that he caught a felony.

same bro
also for him

surprised so many Veeky Forumsizens are part of the FGC or at least know of it

what is it about this guy that upsets street fighter players so much? lmao the dude is ripped and rull of himself. seems like a good guy to me

full not rull

street fighter is full of nu males
he btfo a feminist 3-0 one time while the majority of the community was treating her as a savior of the human race. He also btfo boogie 2988 and cucks who cannot handle the presence of the GOD cannot handle him

The future prospect of a tomboy gf

"YOU THINK I GOT REKT BY THAT SCRUB? GET THAT ASS BANNED"

The white version wins everytime.

>Full of himself
That wouldn't be that much of a problem if he was actually good at the game and not a rage quitting manchild