Why being a manlet rocks

In some ways, this is to counter a lot of the negativity I see on here.

As a "positivity bully", here are the reasons why I love my height.

>I can comfortably sit anywhere. Cars, crowded trains, flights. My legs are seldom crunched. My girlfriend always complains about cramped spaces and I have such an appreciation for not having that discomfort.

>Easy to pack on muscle. Seriously. Eating right for a couple of months and busting my ass at the gym gets me in shape so much more quickly. My taller friends take a lot longer. Same thing with cutting. Having a smaller frame means that getting ripped is easier.

>Clothes take less room. I travel a bunch for my job and it's amazing how many more clothes I can pack into my bags vs. my taller colleagues.

>Height has driven me to achieve more. Being short meant that yes, I have tried to compensate and make it irrelevant in my life. I'm not sure if I'll have nearly as interesting a life if I was taller.

>My lower center of gravity means that I am much more stable and have much better balance. This has been great in climbing, skiing, snowboarding... and so many other sports. Moving about on a small sailboat is so much easier for me than a tall person.

>I don't bump my head into things. When we went to Japan, my girlfriend would constantly bump her head against the shower head. To the point that she would freak out. So she decided she was only going to take baths, except that the tubs weren't made for someone her size. Win-win for the short guy.

>More variety in dating. I can date a shorter girl, a girl my height, or a girl taller than me. At 5'6, I feel like I have so many options. My 6'2 friends who want to date girls their height or taller girls really struggle. They always end up with women several inches shorter.

There's so much more, but I'll stop here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVB3ypWVu14?t=1233
youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1359/jbmr.0301203/full
reddit.com/r/short/comments/6t7209/why_being_short_rocks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when will they learn

>it's another coping manlet episode
They need a new bit. THis one is getting old.

>coping so hard you begin developing delusion of grandeur

Manlet masterrace

Let them now

As a 6'4" guy the only downside to being tall is back pain. Otherwise its nothing but positives, don't know what you're on about.

you might as well kill yourself too

Here are the reasons why you'd love to be dead:

>You don't need to sit anywhere, you can ask to be cremated and just be a bunch of ashes.

>No need for muscle or cutting, you are dead

>Dead people don't need clothes unless you want to be buried. Your family can throw away all your clothes or give them to poor people

>You don't feel the need to justify your pointless existence with "achievements", as you don't even exist

>You center of gravity doesn't matter. Your ashes can be throw to some river where you'll become a fish or some shit and do all that retarded normie shit like swiming

>You won't bump your head and even if you, don't worry, you are already dead

>More variety in dating; you can date all the alive girls on earth as you are 0'0, so many options. You can also date ghosts.

OP has finally learned

lanklets LEL

>the only downside to being tall is back pain.
i'm a manlet and my head reaches the top of cars when i'm sitting in them and i don't have legroom in cars and planes

Fist of all, I made OP's pic albet it's fucking cropped now. And that's not "Hannah," that's Luisa Zissman.

Fucking reddit, I swear.

didnt bother reading this garbage

who is that semen demon

I'll have you know I'm not a lanklet. I'm 5' 11''. Bow before your king

you are a manlet and your gf is retarded.

That's nice, little guy. Keep your chin up, champ, that's all you need to earn respect

>>More variety in dating
No dating at all.

THEY'LL NEVER LEARN.

Imagine if a fat girl were to write something like this on the "positives" of being fat. That's how you sound right now.

>Veeky Forums - Genetic Fitness

When will you people learn that it's about virtue, not dice and thrills.

underrated

growing up as a self respecting autistic narutard I had Gaara as my spirit character and always felt bad for being 6'1" while he was one of the shorter characters. grew up. learnt to love myself. still autistic tho.

>More variety in dating; you can date all the alive girls on earth as you are 0'0, so many options. You can also date ghosts.

>imagine being so much of a manlet, you have to make a post about it on fit to find excuses

I agree OP

As a manlet, I've found that a chick will 99% of the time choose aesthetics over height. I even banged a 6'2 chick once after she saw me shirtless. I'm 5'8

>I can date girls my height and girls taller than me
Sure you can

Top kek. This is what manlets actually believe. Whatever makes you feel better. Have fun shopping in the kids section

I've seen this pic in ads

damn man that sounds hella sweet

If a genie appeared and said he could make you 6'3" in an instant would you say no? Btfo

A 6'2 chick will bang just about anyone because they are genetic freaks

I would say: "genie or not, fuck off back over the Mediterranean"

rock on op

you've finally learned

the truth

The real truth is all things being equal people will find tall people more attractive, trustworthy, and assume they're more competent. Tall people are strictly better.

fuck off manlet

>must be -this- tall or you're an ugly thieving lying dumbass manlet

You forgot the most important one. Longer lifespan.

>implying gear is bad

Permacruise test for life

I'd say no. I'm a skelly manlet as it is, being taller would be suffering.

>Phil heath is 5'9"
>Kai Greene is 5'8"
>Ronnie is 5'11"

Man fuck that, manlets are gonna make it.

>dating ghosts

Bitch you can't feel anything

yeah, right
youtu.be/kVB3ypWVu14?t=1233

Fuck my life.
Wish I was 7ft tall.
Keep seeing QT 6'8-6'11 grills, soo slender soo long, literally Taylor Swift tier.
But they only pay attention to 6'6-6'8 dudes.

Me: 6'0
Fuck my midget ass life.
Dwarf. My nose literally at her shoulder.
I don't care that she's taller me, shit, I'd be all up on her like a jungle gym.
What I care about, is that I don't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

More or less this.

I am 7'4" and I literally have never seen a person who is taller than me since my teenage years.
The tallest girl I ever dated was a 6'4" girl who is one of my many exes but my current girlfriend is only 4'4".

I also look very slim, sleek, slender and long. But I do still have some decent-sized muscles on me.
My legs are longer than my current girlfriend is tall.

>I'm a manlet
You really could have just stopped there, no one is reading the rest of your post

Jealous of those standing blow jobs you must be getting

why is this lady looking so surprised at her penis?

>My 6'2 friends who want to date girls their height or taller girls really struggle. They always end up with women several inches shorter.
which is how things should be, why the fuck would you want to date a woman taller than you if your 6'2?

>boy is literally one inch taller than the two tallest NBA players right now
>girl is literally one inch shorter than Peter Dinklage
Why does this sound so hot?

I used to think that was really hot till I stopped being a hermit.
Now I got a job in a busy environment anyone who's more than ~1ft shorter is a turn off.
Mostly because they're invisible until I actively look down for them.
Plus they don't have that same narrow elegance.
Jelly of your height.

imo it's the proportions that come with it.
Like a super model.

It is better to live one day as an alphamale than a hundred years as a manlet.
t. Sun Tzu

Lmao manlet

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

might as well list up the positive sides to aids.

Getting ripped is not easier, to lose 12 lbs in a month I had to eat at 1200 kcal a day at 170cm, I just stay thicc now

Estrogen inhibits growth.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1359/jbmr.0301203/full

Go away you low test manlet.

My penis must be full of estrogen then
Calves too

What part of " Estrogen affects skeletal growth and promotes growth plate fusion in humans" didn't you understand you subhuman nigger?

(se)XD

>he says posting a pic of a girl who famously dated this turbomanlet

>caring about your height, a thing you can't change unless you do that one surgery
Focus on better things in life. Focus on your physical fitness, focus on your job, focus on your social life. You have more to do with your life than obsess over your (and other peoples) height.

>T. Peregrin Took

reddit.com/r/short/comments/6t7209/why_being_short_rocks/

that's it, on 4chins nowadays there are only redditors and try-hard faggots who want to argue with anonymous strangers for the sake of it
I call it quit, have fun

Fucking reddit spacing. Fuck off.

>dat reddit spacing
holy moly

This is rediculous, your girfriend says she doesnt have enough legroom, you realise you got plenty and actually feel fcking good and happy bout your height? You think fck yeah i love my height at that moment? Not to mention your other points. Its either trolling or pathetic.

>being so insecure you have to write a small essay about why your life is worth living

Holy speling errors batman!

It's always the turbo-midget sub 5'7" manlets that cope this hard. You never see a 5'9" manlet with this pathetic mentality.

Enlight me please

I'm 5' 6" and honestly don't understand why guys that are at least 5' 9" complain about being manlets.
At that point your height isn't hurting you, at least.

I am a woman and I literally don't mind manlets at all.

Sure looking up at a tall guy is nice, but having a hot short guy is nice as well. They tend to be stocky and heavy, which is what I like. Most of the time tall guys are skelly lanklets.
idk I think you guys stress waay too much about height. Any short guy can outdo an average tall guy by being swole and dressing nice.

t. Manlet pretending to be woman