>never liked how I look
>started thinking big guys look normal
>everyone who is not big looks like a dyel

>saw a picture of piano man
>looked at his biceps
>something ticked in my brain
>realized exactly how big his arms really are
>realize I'll never be this big without steroids

Best argument for abusing steroids I could ever imagine. Who else feels these feels?

Rich Piana looks disgusting op, you should know that.
I have the opposite of body dismorphia.
>5 months of bulking and a couple of weeks into my first cut
>Feel ripped, muscular and lean evrytime i look at my body in the mirror.
>Feeling like i am finally making it.
>Take a picture and look like a dyel twink. If i dont flex i look like a fat piece of shit.

Pic related

We all start in that phase, user. You'll turn into me when the time comes. Steroids are the ultimate redpill when it comes to fitness

Yea don't you'll look like a roid freak and your body dysmorphia won't be any better

I manage mine by playing sports and running. Having a goal like running an ultramarathon, one that is mutually exclusive with being hyooge, makes me feel better about how I look in the here and now.

Also sage, not fitness related

Body Dysmorphia isn't Veeky Forums related?

>Also sage, not fitness related
How is body dysmorphia not fitness related?

Being a dyel means thinking memes are just memes. Being an intermediate means thinking memes are reality. Body dysmorphia is a real threat of lifting consistently

>binge ate to 180kg (196cm)
>lost 75kg
>10kg to end of cut
>see myself in the mirror and still look 135
>people compliment my weight loss and how great I look
I feel further from my goal than I was at 135, how do I cope?

you're never going to be happy with yourself, op. learn to deal with it or roid. at least you're not trying to do SRS, because you pretty much already have the mindset of a tranny.

Depending on a few things, they might only be complimenting you not because you look good, but because you look better.

Kinda like how a druggie gets off meth and looks better

>lose 55kg
>loose skin on gut, still hands over pants sometimes

I think I'm hideous and fat. I don't look in mirrors because I know I'll hate what I see. been contemplating suicide due to me being so ugly. I feel like it's a relational thought tho. I've been fasting for a few days (going to go 2 weeks on only water and cigarettes). Hope I lose more weight. God I hate myself. My face, chin, my fat tits, fat Body. I feel like people laugh at me behind my back about how ugly I am.

Yup. It's hilarious to see all the newcomers to this industry. We all go through the same phases. Eventually you either quit lifting or come to the conclusion that you'll never look how you want without steroids. Then you finally do steroids and wonder why you didn't before

you look fine. I understand though, I was really fat as a kid and my dad always made me feel worthless for it.
keep lifting and don't kys

Is this an epic new meme?

I actually think you have a body that most normal people would consider good looking. So it's not you who has the problem but them.

I have dysmorphia but I also have real issues too. I have loose skin because I used to be 340lbs.

I'm 6ft 6in, actually have very good facial aesthetics, great natural ability to build muscle and strength, good shoulders and frame.

Doesn't matter though because a few years of extreme depression in which I basically just vegetated and wished I would die have now ruined me for life.

Life is fucking unfair bullshit. I could have been a model, I could have been some happy Chad and instead I am left with deformity as a scar from severe mental illness as a teen.

Sometimes I just want to live in the woods or kill myself.

I really feel like my hips are too wide compared to my shoulders.
Also narrow waist doesn't help

Get money, get surgery.
You can still make it.

Sounds like you have great assets, just not used.
Would you say that with more will and motivations, you could overcome your trauma and become a happier person?

Most likely. I'm self aware enough to realize that my neurosis is the primary problem with my happiness and lack of success.

Self awareness isn't a panacea for mental illness though so that is unfortunate. I'm still depressed but not nearly as badly. I also have some pretty bad anxiety, it is to the point I will not go out in public in a short sleeve shirt because of stretch marks in the crease of my elbow.

your body and face do not match.

become a trap

yeah thats because you have zero muscle

Nah dude you're just not Arnie or the hulk. Work on your back and lats more and you'll feel a lot bigger. Also more meditation.

You just don't have the "extreme fitness enthusiast" look. Or the military look, however you put it. Train to BE better not LOOK better. If you take away the looks, if everyone looked the same no matter how much they trained or whatnot, what would be important to you? If everyone looked the same, what would matter?

eat more lad. squat big and squat often. do front squats to thicken out that trunk. Forget the bulking cutting meme you need to just straight bulk. Do the intermittent fasting meme if you can't seem to eat more. as soon as you break the fast pound down 2k calories then 2 small meals later through the0 8 hour feeding window with a shake at the end of the day and youll grow like a tank.

Actually this body type responds very well to training. Focus on 2 weeks volume 2 weeks intensity and decrease the volume at the end of every week.

>Feel ripped

lol

this is a new meme for anyone unaware

What did i just read

A masterpiece

could you at least fix the fuckin picture?