Whats a good routine if i have a sz bar, 5-20 kg barbell and a pullup bar?

whats a good routine if i have a sz bar, 5-20 kg barbell and a pullup bar?

You need heavier weights user

Finding a gym x 1

My gf has a body type that is identical to hers.
Holy fuck I love it and I would drag my balls through a mile of glass just to hear Watson fart through a microphone.

pasty skin and body of a 10 year old boy, fucking disgusting.

Confirmed for shit taste.

I have a body like OP's pic and I'm a tran that's never quite comfortable with their body for not being feminine enough

I wish she'd sit on my face

low test beta alert, please take some HGH

i want to see her use her brushes as dildos in that sloppy pussy.

Sure you do you disgusting fuck

Post it so we can be sure.

Those are lint rollers

Think about it this way: guys will fap to super models. We will also fap to girls that look like Emma. We will fap to everything in between, and to people quite a bit lower on the attractiveness scale too. If anyone has a body like her, they're doing pretty well for themselves, especially considering how unhealthy society in general has become.

does anyone else think her ass cheeks look too far apart, like if she had no undies on you'd be able to see her asshole exposed

anyone?

no im not a virgin

virgin

her body is a joke -- proportions are so off she probably would've been thrown off a cliff by romans

LMAOing @ the virginfags in this thread

My point is her body is about on par with an average insecure tranny

okay mate, not sure why you felt like you had to force that totally irrelevant little factoid in there, about you not being a virgin... not sure if you're projecting or whatever, manlet maybe? insecure about your own number of sexual encounters maybe? or just recently had sex for the first time or recently after a long drought and now think you're a big boy? or did I hurt your gf's feefees?

lol

I want to bury my tongue deep inside her butthole.